G8

  1. New Member
    kbabb68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    G8


    Is G8 like hgh, what is it used for and what supplements does it compare to?

  2. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbabb68
    Is G8 like hgh, what is it used for and what supplements does it compare to?
    G8 is not like HGH. It is a sleep aid and mood elevator and quite potent at that. Visit Finaflex.com to learn more. I happen to have run a tub of this and have another on the way and IMO it is an awesome supplement, however the experience is different for everybody. Check out some reviews in the Finaflex sub forum as well. If you contact ScottyDoc or DreamWeaver they may be able to get you some samples.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. New Member
    kbabb68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    So it sounds like is is almost equivalent to ZMA's?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbabb68
    So it sounds like is is almost equivalent to ZMA's?
    More than ZMA...a lot more. G8 does use B6 but I think mostly as a delivery system for the rest of the compound.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. New Member
    kbabb68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    So would you say its more beneficial to use G8 than zmas?
  6. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbabb68
    So would you say its more beneficial to use G8 than zmas?
    Absolutely! You get the recovery properties of ZMA plus you get the benefits of more restful sleep an increase in natural HGH production and mood elevation. Personally I love G8, I will warn you though this product is very potent. If you decide to try a tub start with 1/3 or 1/2 of a scoop and build up from there. If you get samples take half a packet.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. New Member
    kbabb68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    Thank you
  8. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258614
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    G8 is not like HGH. It is a sleep aid and mood elevator and quite potent at that. Visit Finaflex.com to learn more. I happen to have run a tub of this and have another on the way and IMO it is an awesome supplement, however the experience is different for everybody. Check out some reviews in the Finaflex sub forum as well. If you contact ScottyDoc or DreamWeaver they may be able to get you some samples.
    This^. Good thing you checked your info on this one. That would be a bad mistake. Who told you this?
  9. New Member
    kbabb68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    What do u mean
  10. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbabb68
    What do u mean
    I think he's saying that G8 is not like HGH.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in