G8 is for real

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am the owner of Lecheek Nutrition and typically dont do stuff like this but man i have to give props to this product. I recieved G8 from a distributor that sells both Lecheek and Redefine and had them send me a bottle of G8 since i have terrible insomnia. Let me tell you i took the one scoop about 45 min before i laid down and man i had the best sleep i have had in years NO JOKE! I just had to stop by here and say WOW this is some good stuff so congrats!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am the owner of Lecheek Nutrition and typically dont do stuff like this but man i have to give props to this product. I recieved G8 from a distributor that sells both Lecheek and Redefine and had them send me a bottle of G8 since i have terrible insomnia. Let me tell you i took the one scoop about 45 min before i laid down and man i had the best sleep i have had in years NO JOKE! I just had to stop by here and say WOW this is some good stuff so congrats!
Hey thanks for coming forth the the accolades... yah I have mine coming to me and I have been reading a lot of great things about it. Rosie should be logging it very soon as well. They really hit a home run this this one :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So very glad you like it my friend! If you don't mind me asking, what other FINAFLEX products do you carry, we have a whole line of extremely effective products from PRO XANTHINE (our fat-burner) to 550-XD Black (our newest ProHormone) to IGNITE-2 (our brand new pre-workout) and many, many more!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So very glad you like it my friend! If you don't mind me asking, what other FINAFLEX products do you carry, we have a whole line of extremely effective products from PRO XANTHINE (our fat-burner) to 550-XD Black (our newest ProHormone) to IGNITE-2 (our brand new pre-workout) and many, many more!
Oh i don't have a store any longer just sold it actually but i own Lecheek Nutrition the supplement company on here i just thought i would say i enjoyed the product a ton! Yes i know Kyung and Brian as well that's why i wanted to give the g8 a go and like i said it was great