- 02-27-2012, 03:04 PM
- 02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
- 02-29-2012, 08:44 AM
03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
I want to nknow all I can about the company I'm buying from, I would be even more interested if were a rep.
03-02-2012, 12:25 PM
03-02-2012, 05:28 PM
03-04-2012, 08:57 AM
03-05-2012, 11:43 AM
PA is one of the best. I have e-mailed the company and they have not responded. Your products do seem to be well thought out. Such as including and AI with DAA since DAA has been shown to increase both estro and prolactin. Also including prostate, liver and cholestrol support.
03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
03-05-2012, 02:56 PM
I would really like to see some bloods showing that Arimistane really does lower estro, especially E2. As long as this stuff has been around there should be some independent testing but I can't find it.
03-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
03-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Any information is better than none. PES is pushing this stuff like it's the best AI on the market. You would think that they would have done some bloods as long as it's been in their product line. A few blood tests are not that expensive and adds credibility to the product and the company.
Pat is working on TestForce V3. It will be interesting to see what changes he makes.
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 07:40 PM
- By jcam222 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2005, 11:50 PM
- By jcaddict in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:11 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2004, 10:26 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:37 AM