DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_8122.jpg

Well I just wanted to say I am gratefull to be part of the Finaflex Team, and thank you again Al for going to bat for me, I am on a mission to make you happy you did.

I first saw Al when I went to a friends log who was running EPI-V, I looked at the product and thought what a strange bunch of ingredients. I also forund PCT Black to be quite different the way they mixed in the ingredients. I then went ot Al's famous transformation thread and my jaw dropped about 12 inches .. man!!

For those of you who have not read it, it started off with Al making all these riddiculous claims that had many of the experts on this board saying that his goals were impossible and I have to admit it sure looked that way. Al made them eat humble pie (he didn't rub it in ...Al's a nice guy) and he pulled off the most amazing transformation I have seen.

I immeiately got to thinking and I contacted Al saying that I have a contest coming would he sponsor me for a run, he was more than happy to comply and many saw what a run it was. EPI-V had me looking dry and hard as nails!!

When I became available as a rep I contacted Al and said I wanted on the team. Guys Finaflex is thee most underated company on this board. It's going to be my mission to change that. I am here because I wanted to be.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok what I am up to now...

I am currently on a lean bulk ..up to about 216 now and I am going to keep below 220... I will continue this trend till the end of March where I will do 6 weeks of Pro-Xanathine and Probably some Pure Test and an AI for about 4 weeks during that period as well. I should be abble to recomp down to about 210-212 lbs.

Then June 01 will be the big run of 555-XD and 1-Andro for 6 weeks followed by 6 weeks of EPI-V to really but up I will probably run another bottle of Pro-Xanatine during the last 6 weeks as well...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking swole ol timer.....congrats on the position, keep up the solid work and save a place up there in a canada for me when stuff hits the fan here in america

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking swole ol timer.....congrats on the position, keep up the solid work and save a place up there in a canada for me when stuff hits the fan here in america
If you're talking about more bans ... that stuff is already illegal here... except ephedrine for some odd reason....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Training I am dong full body workouts, near the end of HST now, then it's Chis's Warrior Phase I and II ... love those!!

It's the end of week 5 and it will look like this tonight

Very deep reverse hacks 420 X 5 X 3 sets
Incline DB press 90 lb db'w X 5 X 3
Lat Pulldown 175 X 5 X 3
Bent over rows supine 205 X 5 X 3
Push Press 145 X 5 X 3
Decline tri ext 115 X 5 X 3
O bar cul 145 X 5 X 3
Calf raise 145 X 5 X 3

Diet is still Lean gains like, not counting calories much and doing some extra eating, extra cardio to handle that. Won't start counting cals till April...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're talking about more bans ... that stuff is already illegal here... except ephedrine for some odd reason....
haha no i don't care about the bans as much as most ppl

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit it very hard on Thursday, stellar workout again. Weighed in at 217, have to be carefull for the next 8 weeks, don't want too much excess flab..

I am in Ottawa, going to watch the Superbowl with my son, I'm a big Giants fan so wanted to enjoy this with someone who loves football like me...

Go Giants!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd... Hey! Why didn't you send me a link to this?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUB'd... Hey! Why didn't you send me a link to this?
lol I thought you would see it and well ... you did... I actually wasn't planning on making it a log but then I though I have no other log going so decided to use this thread to let everyone know what I am up to...:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Giants won and I am as happy as a pig in shyte!!

Back to the gym today gonna tear it up old school!!

Oh and if you guys get a chance google what Justin Tuck said about teamwork and working and trusting your teammates.. inspirational and true....You guys are my teammates and I hope I am worthy of that kind of trust.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "Old Fugger" is definitely my Teammate! Fugg that gym up Brotha!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "Old Fugger" is definitely my Teammate! Fugg that gym up Brotha!!!
I did just that!!

Very deep reverse hacks 450 X 5 X 3 sets
Incline DB press 95 lb db'w X 4 X 1, 90's X 5 X 2 (shoulder problem but much better than other times)
Lat Pulldown 180 X 5 X 3
Bent over rows supine 210 X 5 X 3
Push Press 150 X 5 X 3
Decline tri ext 120 X 5 X 3 This is getting fuggin tough
O bar cul 150 X 5 X 3
Calf raise 150 X 5 X 3

Followed one hour interval cardio on the precor cross trainer ... all fasted.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broke my fast with 7 chicken sausages, 3 eggs 3 cups frozen yogurt and 4 protein balls...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout and fast-break! Looking good!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....kill it Doug!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed....kill it Doug!!
Thanks Rick ... yah before it kilss me!! one of us has to go....:) There is no room in thsi world for me and my limitations!! Hey I just did it again another old fugger Quote!! I have to log these somewhere... should start a thread of old fugger quotes....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wait... what is the actual Quote? "There is no room in this world for me and my limitations, one of us has to go!!!" No matter how it is worded I get it and I Like it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait... what is the actual Quote? "There is no room in this world for me and my limitations, one of us has to go!!!" No matter how it is worded I get it and I Like it!!!
Yah I started a thread for my quotes, so I don't forget them. If you have any good ones you can add them to that thread.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A really fuggin tough day and I hurt ... I hurt good...

Very deep reverse hacks 470 X 5 X 3 sets my azz and hammies hurt..
Incline DB press 95 lb db'w X 3 X 1, 90's X 5 X 2 Yah shoulder doesn't really hurt it's just not strong yet.
Lat Pulldown 185 X 5 X 3
Bent over rows supine 215 X 5 X 3
Push Press 155 X 4 X 3 I had to use a new bar the fuggers did something with the one I usually use... fugged me up...
Decline tri ext 125 X 5 X 3 Did not really have my full range better on the last one.
O bar cul 155 X 5 X 3 only 3 reps on the last set fuggin bar...different grip...
Calf raise 155 X 5 X 3

I hope the fuggin bar is back on Saturday morning. I don't have very many bad days but this one was pretty tough. I am very sore so I know I got some real work done....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I started a thread for my quotes, so I don't forget them. If you have any good ones you can add them to that thread.
Don't make things so difficult for me, I'm just a simple kind of man... post a link to your quotes thread please!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must have hit the wall on Thursday, I made my workout on Saturday but had nothing left. I am way overtrained. Heavy weight on HST with 3 sets of 5 it all caught up to me. Operation Cyborg about!!!

I rested yesterday but I am still incredibly sore. It's ok I start warrior phase one tommorow but will be working at 60% capaclity to start so It should be sort of like a deload.

I weighed in at 218.5 on Thursday, I am getting pretty fuggin huge not a lot of this gain is fat I am still wearing 32 inch jeans and they are getting tight in the legs only. I am absolutely getting muscle bound though. I know I will shoot up over 220 as when I recover from how sore I am there will be some extra mass involved.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that weight I bet you are fuggin huge buddy! Sounds like you are staying fairly lean too. Good stuff!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$hitttt... Old Fugger is the Man! I just can't wait until we get everything in stock and Him and I start what I'm gonna call... "The FINAFLEX Tri-Fecta!!! At which time both DW and I will gain some decent lean mass while shredding down to our Totally Summer Beach Bod's!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At that weight I bet you are fuggin huge buddy! Sounds like you are staying fairly lean too. Good stuff!
Yah I have made some nice gains and I won't have that much to lose this year and lots of time to do it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$hitttt... Old Fugger is the Man! I just can't wait until we get everything in stock and Him and I start what I'm gonna call... "The FINAFLEX Tri-Fecta!!! At which time both DW and I will gain some decent lean mass while shredding down to our Totally Summer Beach Bod's!!!
Yah I am looking forward to that. I will start stock piling with my order at the end of the month :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day of Warrior was Tuesday

WW1: work sets to Form Failure 10 reps, second set is a double Drop
Doug
Decline DB Bench Press
80-80/70/60
Bent Over DB Row,
60-60/50/40
Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)
35-35/30/25
DB Hammer Curls
50-50/40/30
DB Overhead Triceps Extension
65-65/55/45
Leg Press
470-470/420/370
Leg Curls
100-100/85/70

This is around 65-70% capacity I will increase every week ...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the warrior workout starts! I remember doing that. If you don't kill IT, then IT will kill you!! Kill it Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the warrior workout starts! I remember doing that. If you don't kill IT, then IT will kill you!! Kill it Doug!
It's really effective if you use progression, it is really my favourite training style with all the drops. Warrior 2 is the perfect follow up. It's all about the hypertropy...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Doug! I love that workout too! It is pretty phenominal I am doing one heavy day on Saturdays with that style and some lighter faster paced work using the cumulative failure principle the other two weight workouts. It is really working well for me. I am burning fat, and still making progress in the weights with no tendon or joint pain to speak of other than the tweaks that get better once warmed up. No residual stuff. So I am pretty happy.

Your workouts are killing it in here. Love the progression mentality. Did you decondition at all? I didn't notice that you had. I always try to decondition for a week or so if I am lowering my weights. Give you a little more room for growth when you come back. That is one of the principles I learned from HST.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GO DOUG!!! Sorry I am late to the party :)

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Doug! I love that workout too! It is pretty phenominal I am doing one heavy day on Saturdays with that style and some lighter faster paced work using the cumulative failure principle the other two weight workouts. It is really working well for me. I am burning fat, and still making progress in the weights with no tendon or joint pain to speak of other than the tweaks that get better once warmed up. No residual stuff. So I am pretty happy.

Your workouts are killing it in here. Love the progression mentality. Did you decondition at all? I didn't notice that you had. I always try to decondition for a week or so if I am lowering my weights. Give you a little more room for growth when you come back. That is one of the principles I learned from HST.
I am actually just coming off of HST so no, but I started light so that can be like my deconditioning... lol I am still gaining for the next couple of weeks so I want to keep it going for a bit longer. I may do a week of deconditioning before going into stage 2. My CNS started to complain a bit near the end of HST so I will have to be a bit cautious, which is not my strong suit.. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm late too...but looks like its gonna be a helluva ride
It's my fault really, I wasn't going make this a formal log but I still want to let people know how and what I am doing so decided to get this out there, besides .. I missed you guys :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it wont hurt you not too. If your bulk wasn't ending soon I would say you should have done it anyway but with only a little of the bulk left it makes sense. I would definitely take a week off or only bodyweight stuff for a week between the first and second phase. It will allow CNS recovery, joint recovery and you to gain more in phase 2 by having more progression available to you starting out lower and increasing slowly.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.. wow that new AVI is smokin Hot! whoo hoo!!
Thanks, Doug :D

It's my fault really, I wasn't going make this a formal log but I still want to let people know how and what I am doing so decided to get this out there, besides .. I missed you guys :)
I know what you mean. I started a new log ~10 days ago, but only really making weekly updates at the moment on everything because of lack of time for much aside from work. Gets me more active again and holds some accountability, allowing me to catch up with those I don't get to have a lot of contact with outside the forums.

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your diet looking like these days Doug? Still following LG right? Calories & Macros?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy! I am not subbed yet here. hehe. Read the first 3 pages so im all caught up.

You doing Kleen's workout now for your strategic deconditioning? Hmm... I think I am going to start up an HST training protocol when I get back from Hawaii. I look forward to reading your progress and gaining some knowledge. Kill it man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Doug :D

I know what you mean. I started a new log ~10 days ago, but only really making weekly updates at the moment on everything because of lack of time for much aside from work. Gets me more active again and holds some accountability, allowing me to catch up with those I don't get to have a lot of contact with outside the forums.

~Rosie~
In there to support you ... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your diet looking like these days Doug? Still following LG right? Calories & Macros?
I am stilll doing a lean gains style but not keeping track of everything, just guesstimating.. I eat lower carbs on burn days but they really are not low burn days like I would run in recomp or a cut. Cone late March I will revert to 3000/2000 cals and monitor my intake.

I am up to 220 now so I will maintain that for the next 6 weeks, solidify my gains and then drop about 10 lbs in the next 8 weeks in preparation of our mega log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lat pulldowns150-150/135/120
Flat Bench205-205/185/165
L-Lateral Raise35-35/30/25
Close Grip Bench185-185/165/145
Barbell Curls105-105/90/75
Front Squats220-220/200/180
Stiff Leg Deads

I try of sets of 10 but on the drops I don't always get there.
215-215/195/175

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am stilll doing a lean gains style but not keeping track of everything, just guesstimating.. I eat lower carbs on burn days but they really are not low burn days like I would run in recomp or a cut. Cone late March I will revert to 3000/2000 cals and monitor my intake.

I am up to 220 now so I will maintain that for the next 6 weeks, solidify my gains and then drop about 10 lbs in the next 8 weeks in preparation of our mega log.
Solid plan. What will be the goal for the Mega log?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid plan. What will be the goal for the Mega log?
Around 204-208 at 6% ... completely doable, may even do better. I need to get some sarms for April and May... want to do 8 weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Around 204-208 at 6% ... completely doable, may even do better. I need to get some sarms for April and May... want to do 8 weeks.
8 weeks would be perfect. I think your goal is very realistic and attainable, and I'm sure you will get there ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks would be perfect. I think your goal is very realistic and attainable, and I'm sure you will get there ;)
yah I concur, and I'll be lookin rock hard with the Epi-v to finish me off.. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This Mega log sounds sexy for sure.