Spring Break & Summer are Fast Approaching...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Spring Break & Summer are Fast Approaching...

OK Guys & Gals... Spring Break and Summer are fast approaching! Are you ready to take your shirt off at the pool, are you ready to sport that string bikini? Well if so, congratulations, but if you are like the other 95% of us and still have some work to do, we have options for you...

Guys... Nothing is gonna beat the FINAFLEX 550-XD Black & EPI-V combo

+

Guys & Gals... How about the incredible combination of our two hit fat-burners, one with a stimulant and one without and can be stacked completely safely and for unbelievable results, Try our FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE-500XT & ALC+CLA combo...

Whatever the case may be, don't let this fast approaching bathing suit season catch you off guard, you know what has to be done and FINAFLEX wants to help, so come on and let's do this together!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I will be polishing up with this combo come June 01... ah timing is everything... Like I have been saying in some of the other threads I have had stellar success with EPI-V and have the pics to prove it....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'd like to lose about 3% body fat. Seem to have reached a stagnation point, with diet and Gym activity being spot on.... I still can loose the fat around my chest and lower abs. I am getting blood tests done next week then looking to get a little help. I was considering going PP but am interested in the FINAFLEX as well. I have done previous PH cycles before. Let me know what you'd reccomned.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BaadGoat View Post
    I'd like to lose about 3% body fat. Seem to have reached a stagnation point, with diet and Gym activity being spot on.... I still can loose the fat around my chest and lower abs. I am getting blood tests done next week then looking to get a little help. I was considering going PP but am interested in the FINAFLEX as well. I have done previous PH cycles before. Let me know what you'd reccomned.
    EPI-V gets it done for fat loss, whilke getting you hard and dry.... a much more cost effective way of getting things done... sorry guys have to post my pics again to get my point accross.

53 year old on EPI-V....

Name:  IMG_8145.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  184.5 KBName:  IMG_8073.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  162.8 KBName:  IMG_8076.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  150.8 KBName:  IMG_8091.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  108.8 KBName:  IMG_8096.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  97.2 KBName:  IMG_8122.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  107.6 KBName:  IMG_8134.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  253.9 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

So ideally what should my macros be? Stacking 550 xd and epi v should I just go with a low carb, high protein? I bulked up a little too much this winter and gained a little bit too much fat for my liking!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i will keep this in mind....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Willcutt View Post
    So ideally what should my macros be? Stacking 550 xd and epi v should I just go with a low carb, high protein? I bulked up a little too much this winter and gained a little bit too much fat for my liking!

I like 50 25 25 and a bit higher carbs on wd's but it's a very individual thing...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like 50 25 25 and a bit higher carbs on wd's but it's a very individual thing...
    I agree with Doug here... 50% Prot, 25% Carb, & 25% Fat is the standard split when cutting, but for my body (again my body), I have found that I do better with a little higher fat and even less carbs, so... 50% Prot, 15-20% carbs, & 30-35% fat! I have done it both ways and extremely strict, I really should say the result difference between higher fat and less carbs is really about the same, but makes my dieting experience a little more enjoyable with less carbs and more fat, that is probably a better way to put it! No matter what if you are in calorie deficit, then you are going to lose weight, and as long as you are getting in enough protein, then it is highly unlikely you will catabolize any muscle with is really the point of all of this!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    EPI-V gets it done for fat loss, whilke getting you hard and dry.... a much more cost effective way of getting things done... sorry guys have to post my pics again to get my point accross.

53 year old on EPI-V....
    What DreamWeaver is really trying to say is...
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF SPRING BREAK!!
    By Tekko9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. My Birthday Is Fast Approaching :(
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:41 PM