1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!

Thanks to Doc's Trivia Questions and FINAFLEX I have scored big time with a tub of G8. I will attempt to take you along on my quest of trips to dream land and my ever so lifted daily experiences while using this awesome FINAFLEX supplement. I am currently in about a week, but I will do my best to fill in my first weeks experiences while using G8

Name:  photo-3.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  335.0 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Subbed ~ or in for your thought!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Have you experienced any sides thus far? I tried samples on two separate nights and woke up the next day feeling dizzy and nauseous.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Have you experienced any sides thus far? I tried samples on two separate nights and woke up the next day feeling dizzy and nauseous.
    Yes, I at first experienced some dizziness but no nausea. After about 20 minutes or so the dizziness lifted, and I was left with the feeling that I could take over the world LOL. Seriously though, I felt amazing. The more you use G8 the better the "waking experience" becomes. I no longer have any negative sides in the morning. If I don't use G8 for a few days, I do have the dizziness, but I know that whats to come after that subsides is well worth the 15-20 minutes of inconvenience.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

yo yo yo in the hizzy for this shizzy. LOL
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Ok first Id like to open the floor to G8's TASTE. Personally taste is not a huge factor for me, but I know for others if it tastes like crap then they wont touch it.

We are speaking of the LEMON FREEZE flavor. I think I remember seeing some type of mango flavor before the actual release of the product, but haven't seen this option as of now. Any way on taste I give G8 a 6.5/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8 to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down!

*Kleen's Queen, I would not advise this for you unless you can get the man to cap a scoop for you!*

I want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ok first Id like to open the floor to G8's TASTE. Personally taste is not a huge factor for me, but I know for others if it tastes like crap then they wont touch it.

We are speaking of the LEMON FREEZE flavor. I think I remember seeing some type of mango flavor before the actual release of the product, but haven't seen this option as of now. Any way on taste I give G8 a 6.5/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8 to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down!

*Kleen's Queen, I would not advise this for you unless you can get the man to cap a scoop for you!*

I want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE!
    Interesting take I would give it a 7.5 I actually like the flavor. Yes there is a SLIGHT aftertaste to it but like I said in the review of it I just posted it has stuff in it that does things. So that is to be expected. Obviously taste is a very subjective thing, I also taste more lemon flavor but admittedly I mix ALL of my drinks stout, if it says 10-12 oz it will get 5-6oz. I actually like the taste of the powder on my finger too. Try it with a little less water and see if you like it better. Maybe the concentrated lemon flavor is hiding something from me that makes it less attractive to the taste buds when more diluted.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Interesting take I would give it a 7.5 I actually like the flavor. Yes there is a SLIGHT aftertaste to it but like I said in the review of it I just posted it has stuff in it that does things. So that is to be expected. Obviously taste is a very subjective thing, I also taste more lemon flavor but admittedly I mix ALL of my drinks stout, if it says 10-12 oz it will get 5-6oz. I actually like the taste of the powder on my finger too.
    I'm with you, I only use maybe 8oz of water at most. The smell is great, but haven't tried the powder straight up. I really just take it down like one big shot maybe two gulps three at most.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have a tub on the way too. I can't wait for it to get here. Jeff didn't like the dizzy feel so I got some of his samples as well. Lucky Meabout to go take one now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Took one scoop of G8 last night and prepared for an awesome nights rest...but...I think that I was so concerned about getting good info up on this LOG and hitting early cardio that I bypassed the sleep mechanism. Basically I slept like sh!t, but when I did finally get to sleep I had some very interesting and memorable dreams. On a side note I did feel my body try to enter a sleep phase early on which was strange. I felt first all the muscle in my face relax. I didn't realize how tight my facial muscles were until I felt them melt to jello. Next my arms and legs experienced the same state of relaxation, and finally I felt as if I were just a pile of mush laying in my bed. It was a really cool experience. As for the dreams...

1. I was riding in a car in the back seat, driver unknown. I was holding a baby, and then all of a sudden the car comes to a screeching halt and I jump out of the car with the baby. For some reason as I get out I start vomiting out pieces of the baby, like eyes and ears etc. As the pieces fall to the ground they disappear off the baby. The funny thing is I am laughing uncontrollably the whole time, and the baby pieces look like the pieces off of Mr. Potato Head. I woke myself up laughing

2. I was walking around in some kind of food festival, but the food was HUGE. At one point I sat on the ground next to Adam Richmond (the dude from Man vs. Food) and was watching the world series of poker covered up with a giant grilled cheese sandwich. I woke up from this one in a pile of my own drool.

3. I was riding around in some sweet futuristic car in a post-apocaliptic world hunting down super heros. Thats about all i remember of this one. I do remember Batman being there jumping roof top to roof top.

I woke up at 0540 this morning for cardio and abs. No dizziness, just feeling ready for the gym.

I still want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE! I will keep this discussion open for a few day before changing gears.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm SUB'd for sure, thanx Green for doing this LOG on a FREE (trivia prize) product, we at FINAFLEX really appreciate this! I have a question for anyone and everyone who has tried G8, I have found and most of the employees have also found that after a few days of taking it, a rise in Labido occurs, nothing ridiculous, but still noticeable. Has anyone else had this experience as well?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

I cant say that I have. I only used it one time with 16oz of water.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I cant say that I have. I only used it one time with 16oz of water.
    Whats your take on the Taste OC6? We all want to know brother!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Ok...G8 down the hatch at 2130 along with a PCT Black capsule. I will report tomorrow on any dreams or interesting occurrences.

Today I felt pretty good. I hit my A.M. cardio at 0600 felt a little nauseated, but Im thinking it was a combination of the G8, beta-alanine, and Epi-V. I just started back up on my cycle so I think that my body is adjusting to the supplements. I felt really good all day and found myself more personable and outgoing as usual, also coming up with some creative ideas when it counted...score.

Here's a piece of artwork I created the morning after my G8. Its watercolor and marker 9x12, I'll take any criticism...tell me what you think!
    Name:  face.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  521.3 KB
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Damn dude that is some serious dreams you're having. I bet anything this will def help me get some zzz and I am very well liking how you feel the next day. Any sides at all.

Took one scoop of G8 last night and prepared for an awesome nights rest...but...I think that I was so concerned about getting good info up on this LOG and hitting early cardio that I bypassed the sleep mechanism. Basically I slept like sh!t, but when I did finally get to sleep I had some very interesting and memorable dreams. On a side note I did feel my body try to enter a sleep phase early on which was strange. I felt first all the muscle in my face relax. I didn't realize how tight my facial muscles were until I felt them melt to jello. Next my arms and legs experienced the same state of relaxation, and finally I felt as if I were just a pile of mush laying in my bed. It was a really cool experience. As for the dreams...

1. I was riding in a car in the back seat, driver unknown. I was holding a baby, and then all of a sudden the car comes to a screeching halt and I jump out of the car with the baby. For some reason as I get out I start vomiting out pieces of the baby, like eyes and ears etc. As the pieces fall to the ground they disappear off the baby. The funny thing is I am laughing uncontrollably the whole time, and the baby pieces look like the pieces off of Mr. Potato Head. I woke myself up laughing

2. I was walking around in some kind of food festival, but the food was HUGE. At one point I sat on the ground next to Adam Richmond (the dude from Man vs. Food) and was watching the world series of poker covered up with a giant grilled cheese sandwich. I woke up from this one in a pile of my own drool.

3. I was riding around in some sweet futuristic car in a post-apocaliptic world hunting down super heros. Thats about all i remember of this one. I do remember Batman being there jumping roof top to roof top.

I woke up at 0540 this morning for cardio and abs. No dizziness, just feeling ready for the gym.

I still want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE! I will keep this discussion open for a few day before changing gears.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn dude that is some serious dreams you're having. I bet anything this will def help me get some zzz and I am very well liking how you feel the next day. Any sides at all.
    Really no sides bro, just a little dizziness in the A.M. but it subsides quickly and disappears with use! Im not sure if Doc has any samples to send, but its worth a PM for sure.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Whats your take on the Taste OC6? We all want to know brother!
    When I received a sample pack of the G8 and I had to try it that night. And my honest opinion is the taste of it was not very tastefull to me. I had to chug it down. Now I may have used too much? I used the entire sample pack with 16oz water. Now as far as being able to sleep. This product will help you sleep. I normally do not get a full nights rest. Well I slept so good last night I over slept by and hour. And was not fully awake until now. Which is 8 am Texas time. I took this product about 9:30pm. Around noon time I finally was at a point where I was not all groggy. This product really works well for helping one sleep. The taste of it is a little hard to swallow in my opinion. Would I use this product on a regular basis? Well I would have to say yes purely for the sleep benefit not for the taste.

I do have another sample pack that I will try soon with around 8 oz of water to see if it makes a difference. I will also try to take one of my left over free sample packets about only half of it though instead of the full thing.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%

Very good and also disturbing, what kind of oozing sores are those? Initially I thought blood from the baby parts, then saw the sores / wounds? I like how the eyes covered and yet there is not a hood. It give the quality that some thing is both being hidden and yet revealed in the absence of anything but the face and neck which you skillfully incorporated into the flower below almost eerily embracing the pain and the drop of blood running through it being made into the stem is seems to me the blood although spilled is still giving life. As a piece of art it speaks to me and invokes thought. It makes you want to keep looking for something to be revealed as if there is something to figure out about it.

Of course it could just be a really cool face, and what I get from it is just what it invokes in me.

I do feel the relaxing myself I think I notice it when I FINALLY stop clenching my jaw which I seem to do almost non stop then it spreads through my body. I can indeed choose not to give in but when I want to sleep instead of think I just need to relax and let my mind go and I will fall asleep. When my mind is just going and I do finally fall asleep then of course I end up with crazy dreams too.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Ok...G8 down the hatch at 2130 along with a PCT Black capsule. I will report tomorrow on any dreams or interesting occurrences.

Today I felt pretty good. I hit my A.M. cardio at 0600 felt a little nauseated, but Im thinking it was a combination of the G8, beta-alanine, and Epi-V. I just started back up on my cycle so I think that my body is adjusting to the supplements. I felt really good all day and found myself more personable and outgoing as usual, also coming up with some creative ideas when it counted...score.

Here's a piece of artwork I created the morning after my G8. Its watercolor and marker 9x12, I'll take any criticism...tell me what you think!

Wow you are actually a nice artist. What other things do you have or have done? I would be interesting in seeing some.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very good and also disturbing, what kind of oozing sores are those? Initially I thought blood from the baby parts, then saw the sores / wounds? I like how the eyes covered and yet there is not a hood. It give the quality that some thing is both being hidden and yet revealed in the absence of anything but the face and neck which you skillfully incorporated into the flower below almost eerily embracing the pain and the drop of blood running through it being made into the stem is seems to me the blood although spilled is still giving life. As a piece of art it speaks to me and invokes thought. It makes you want to keep looking for something to be revealed as if there is something to figure out about it.

Of course it could just be a really cool face, and what I get from it is just what it invokes in me.

I do feel the relaxing myself I think I notice it when I FINALLY stop clenching my jaw which I seem to do almost non stop then it spreads through my body. I can indeed choose not to give in but when I want to sleep instead of think I just need to relax and let my mind go and I will fall asleep. When my mind is just going and I do finally fall asleep then of course I end up with crazy dreams too.

Looks like can cor (sp?) sores that exploded and oozing puss and blood. lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

That was one hell of an articulate critique brotha! I appreciate your perception. I hope to post up at least one piece per week in this LOG...so keep those critiques rolling in!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Wow you are actually a nice artist. What other things do you have or have done? I would be interesting in seeing some.
    Ill keep the art rolling in bro. I can post some older things as well, but Id like to keep these ones "G8 inspired" if you will!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%

You keep posting these up and you will inspire me to pick up a pencil or chalks and draw/scetch again. I used to draw quite a bit. I got a lot of emotion out that way. Just put the pencil to the pad start and see what was inside wanting to come out.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    You keep posting these up and you will inspire me to pick up a pencil or chalks and draw/scetch again. I used to draw quite a bit. I got a lot of emotion out that way. Just put the pencil to the pad start and see what was inside wanting to come out.
    Well come on with it. It is always cool as hell to see some good art work.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

I can not recall any of my dreams last night, but I know they were vivid. Something in my dream definitely woke me up 1 minute before my alarm clock went off at 0540. Cardio went well this morning. I got in a good 35 minutes on the elliptical with no nausea or dizziness. So far my outlook today is excellent. We have Friday off from school, so if the kids don't piss me off too bad between today and tomorrow I will be one happy mofo.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I can not recall any of my dreams last night, but I know they were vivid. Something in my dream definitely woke me up 1 minute before my alarm clock went off at 0540. Cardio went well this morning. I got in a good 35 minutes on the elliptical with no nausea or dizziness. So far my outlook today is excellent. We have Friday off from school, so if the kids don't piss me off too bad between today and tomorrow I will be one happy mofo.
    Haha, I had some good classes today. But my buddy dropped out on me for my school's culture festival so I gotta play music solo this year... haha. Sigh.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sweet Daddy-O... that is some wicked cool Art-Work Bro, I knew I picked the right guy to draw up my Tatoo!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha, I had some good classes today. But my buddy dropped out on me for my school's culture festival so I gotta play music solo this year... haha. Sigh.
    What instrument you playing bro?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sweet Daddy-O... that is some wicked cool Art-Work Bro, I knew I picked the right guy to draw up my Tatoo!
    Thanks Doc, those pics and your text earlier will definitely help me make your piece official.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

[QUOTE="TurningGreen"]

/QUOTE]

Guitar. And singing too.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Had an awesome day today. Woke up and thought for about 5 seconds about not hitting AM cardio, but I quickly bypassed that thought and got my A$$ to the gym. I definitely get a noticeable lift in mood from the G8, I am much more outgoing and personable...which is a good thing!

Ok not many takers on taste. Lets talk about solubility. From my experience the G8 formula does not mix well in the H20. Let me rephrase that. It mixes well, but it settles quickly so you better chug! I give solubility again a 6.5/10. Again this is a mediocre score, but the effects of the formula far outweigh taste and solubility. I want to know your thoughts on solubility!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Nice! I am a singer myself. I play a little guitar...novice at best, but I try...helps me write melodies.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice! I am a singer myself. I play a little guitar...novice at best, but I try...helps me write melodies.
    Yea! Awesome man. Most singers i know play something else as well. Just to get the basic backing going in their heads.

You should post some of your bands work.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Skin flute. Lmfao
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Skin flute. Lmfao
    thats nasty Jeff LOL
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Ok you teachers. I wanna hear this music and singing. Utube this and post up.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

This is one from or new band...well its in the works. I really don't know why this got leaked its not done yet, but heres a taste. I did vocals and back ups.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

thats nasty Jeff LOL
    Lol...,
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzv0xkk3ZE">YouTube Link</a>
    This is one from or new band...well its in the works. I really don't know why this got leaked its not done yet, but heres a taste. I did vocals and back ups.
    I'll watch when I get home

Man. I don't think I made it on YouTube lol.

I recorded a couple CDs though. As a session guitarist. Chops all but gone now..
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I'll watch when I get home

Man. I don't think I made it on YouTube lol.

I recorded a couple CDs though. As a session guitarist. Chops all but gone now..
    Thats cool.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM
  3. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:12 AM
  4. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
  5. X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure
    By Force of Green in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:51 PM