Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good deal my brotha. Come on down just say the word.
    If the wife ever wants to do a trip to the states I will.

    On a side tangent, I really enjoy teaching (I knew I would). So I was really considering changing my profession to teaching rather than going back and trying to become some banker. I love numbers, I love finance, but doing it as a job... I feel it won't be as rewarding. Plus, as a teacher I will most likely have a little more time for family, friends, and all my crazy hobbies. If I become a teacher then I should be able to also swing more vacations as I will have more time off, though I won't have as much money, at least I won't have sold my soul to the devils lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    If the wife ever wants to do a trip to the states I will.

    On a side tangent, I really enjoy teaching (I knew I would). So I was really considering changing my profession to teaching rather than going back and trying to become some banker. I love numbers, I love finance, but doing it as a job... I feel it won't be as rewarding. Plus, as a teacher I will most likely have a little more time for family, friends, and all my crazy hobbies. If I become a teacher then I should be able to also swing more vacations as I will have more time off, though I won't have as much money, at least I won't have sold my soul to the devils lol.
    Sweet. Yeah man teaching has it's ups and downs. There's is definitely a lot of time to actually live life and enjoy it, but the pay...well ya know. It is rewarding and there are definitely worse jobs I could be working. I was a corrections officer up in NY for five years or so. Talk about a miserable job...reps to those who guard the bars.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sweet. Yeah man teaching has it's ups and downs. There's is definitely a lot of time to actually live life and enjoy it, but the pay...well ya know. It is rewarding and there are definitely worse jobs I could be working. I was a corrections officer up in NY for five years or so. Talk about a miserable job...reps to those who guard the bars.
    Ahh...Yea corrections officer to teacher? As odd as it sounds, being a teacher, I can see that these two are very much related lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Ahh...Yea corrections officer to teacher? As odd as it sounds, being a teacher, I can see that these two are very much related lol.
    Sometimes I feel like it's the same job with out the bars and much better vacation time lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. OH YES I DID
    Name:  FF.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  259.3 KB
    Name:  White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  182.3 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  6. Interesting Observation...IMHO I find that the less water mixed with G8 the better it actually tastes. For example, last night I used about 8 ounces of water and noticed that there was less of a chemical taste. Tonight I used around 4-6 ounces of water and interestingly enough there was almost no chemical taste. Just putting that out there for the taste minded
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Interesting Observation...IMHO I find that the less water mixed with G8 the better it actually tastes. For example, last night I used about 8 ounces of water and noticed that there was less of a chemical taste. Tonight I used around 4-6 ounces of water and interestingly enough there was almost no chemical taste. Just putting that out there for the taste minded
    Nice observation, I will have to try that myself actually because I always tend to water things down too much!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Another observation. I have had vivid dreams all weekend. I cannot descriptively recall them, but my observation is this. This may be based on the individual, but every dream I have had so far seems to be based on some action that took place during the day of the dream. For instance, the day I rendered and posted the FINAFLEX graphic (posted above) I had a dream that I was traversing caverns on endless lengths of chain and the walls were made of skulls the same color as the green gradient used in the design. I had equally as vivid dreams last night based on the matrix movie which I watched last night. These dreams were so intense that they actually woke me up multiple times. I did fall back to sleep almost instantly each time. This IMHO is not a negative side effect, but actually pretty cool especially for use in planning new art works.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. Green... so in short, what you are trying to say is that G8 will open up your creative side! Most interesting!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Green... so in short, what you are trying to say is that G8 will open up your creative side! Most interesting!
    Yes, that is the cut and dry of what I'm saying...good stuff
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yes, that is the cut and dry of what I'm saying...good stuff
    Hey I totally forgot and meant to ask you... did you end up going as Wolverine for Halloween? If so... any picts?

    PS. Speaking of Wolverine... I'm not sure if you have seen this on another thread or not, but Morry got hurt while horseback riding with his girl this past Saturday, fractured some ribs, had to go to the hospital and what not, he's out the game for a while, but he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew what was going on and I think everyone who knows him or has been following him on his logs should at least send post a little note for a quick recovery, I know he is not happy about being injured and having to take time off the gym, etc.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hey I totally forgot and meant to ask you... did you end up going as Wolverine for Halloween? If so... any picts?

    PS. Speaking of Wolverine... I'm not sure if you have seen this on another thread or not, but Morry got hurt while horseback riding with his girl this past Saturday, fractured some ribs, had to go to the hospital and what not, he's out the game for a while, but he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew what was going on and I think everyone who knows him or has been following him on his logs should at least send post a little note for a quick recovery, I know he is not happy about being injured and having to take time off the gym, etc.
    I did go at the Wolverine and it was nasty! Ill see if I can find some pics, and if not Ill throw on the gear again for a photo shoot LOL. I hate to hear that about Morry! I wish the best for him and his girl and hope he has a speedy recovery. I dropped him a message on his wall. I know he's hating being out of the gym...there is nothing worse!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I did go at the Wolverine and it was nasty! Ill see if I can find some pics, and if not Ill throw on the gear again for a photo shoot LOL. I hate to hear that about Morry! I wish the best for him and his girl and hope he has a speedy recovery. I dropped him a message on his wall. I know he's hating being out of the gym...there is nothing worse!
    2nd for those pics bro!!!


    And while we are at the G8 thread... I miss those amazing dreams on endosurge... I think I might have to jump on some G8 so I can look forward to sleeping again...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Crazy A$$ dreams last night. I can't really articulate them, but there are reports of me walking around in my sleep. I know that I woke up a few times, and it took me a while to get to sleep due to my house being so warm from this damn heat wave. Apparently I went down stairs for like five minutes and came back to bed...no clue what I was doing! I did wake up for cardio this AM @ 0540 and felt good all day even with the lack of sleep and waking up every 2hrs or so. Tonight is just as warm if not warmer so well see what adventure I go on tonight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Crazy A$$ dreams last night. I can't really articulate them, but there are reports of me walking around in my sleep. I know that I woke up a few times, and it took me a while to get to sleep due to my house being so warm from this damn heat wave. Apparently I went down stairs for like five minutes and came back to bed...no clue what I was doing! I did wake up for cardio this AM @ 0540 and felt good all day even with the lack of sleep and waking up every 2hrs or so. Tonight is just as warm if not warmer so well see what adventure I go on tonight.
    hahah, damn thats interesting! Induces sleep walking?! WTF lol

    Good thing you didnt run away. And hey, maybe you burned up some extra cals in there? heeheh
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Crazy A$$ dreams last night. I can't really articulate them, but there are reports of me walking around in my sleep. I know that I woke up a few times, and it took me a while to get to sleep due to my house being so warm from this damn heat wave. Apparently I went down stairs for like five minutes and came back to bed...no clue what I was doing! I did wake up for cardio this AM @ 0540 and felt good all day even with the lack of sleep and waking up every 2hrs or so. Tonight is just as warm if not warmer so well see what adventure I go on tonight.
    I am prone to sleep walking, used to do it at least 2 x's a month when I was younger and even a few times in college, scared the Fugg out of my roommate once, LoL! Anyway, I don't think I have slept walked in years, I do remember the last time was about 4yrs ago and I was not with my wife, but was with an ex-girlfriend of mine and she told me about it, but I was under a lot of stress and was drunk, but she said it was freaky weird to see me walking around with my eyes open but was just so obviously not there (non-coherent)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am prone to sleep walking, used to do it at least 2 x's a month when I was younger and even a few times in college, scared the Fugg out of my roommate once, LoL! Anyway, I don't think I have slept walked in years, I do remember the last time was about 4yrs ago and I was not with my wife, but was with an ex-girlfriend of mine and she told me about it, but I was under a lot of stress and was drunk, but she said it was freaky weird to see me walking around with my eyes open but was just so obviously not there (non-coherent)!
    A buddy of mine here in Japan sleep walks like every night... He does stuff to, like turn on lights, opens doors etc... He says it sux cause many days he actually wakes up tired from doing stuff while he sleeps....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Interesting Observation...IMHO I find that the less water mixed with G8 the better it actually tastes. For example, last night I used about 8 ounces of water and noticed that there was less of a chemical taste. Tonight I used around 4-6 ounces of water and interestingly enough there was almost no chemical taste. Just putting that out there for the taste minded
    See this is where it got the 7.5 from me. I put it in 4-6 oz of water no more. I have noticed if I take a whole scoop I am out of it in the morning sometimes turning my alram off unintentionally. I have since chosen to back off to about 2/3s of a scoop and it is much easier to get up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am prone to sleep walking, used to do it at least 2 x's a month when I was younger and even a few times in college, scared the Fugg out of my roommate once, LoL! Anyway, I don't think I have slept walked in years, I do remember the last time was about 4yrs ago and I was not with my wife, but was with an ex-girlfriend of mine and she told me about it, but I was under a lot of stress and was drunk, but she said it was freaky weird to see me walking around with my eyes open but was just so obviously not there (non-coherent)!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    A buddy of mine here in Japan sleep walks like every night... He does stuff to, like turn on lights, opens doors etc... He says it sux cause many days he actually wakes up tired from doing stuff while he sleeps....
    Sleep walking is very unusual for me guys. I cant think of any instance EVER where I was told I was sleep walking so I must have been deep in some kind of sleep...kind of cool, but a little scary. I have instructed LilGreen to wake my A$$ up tonight if I decide to take a stroll!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    See this is where it got the 7.5 from me. I put it in 4-6 oz of water no more. I have noticed if I take a whole scoop I am out of it in the morning sometimes turning my alram off unintentionally. I have since chosen to back off to about 2/3s of a scoop and it is much easier to get up.
    I have no trouble with waking up. I actually wake up easier or lately I have been waking up exactly 1 minute before my alarm goes off. I have been hitting AM cardio waking at 0540, and not once have I thought twice of jumping back in bed. 2/3 of a scoop will get ya a couple more days out of that tub though which is a big plus.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sleep walking is very unusual for me guys. I cant think of any instance EVER where I was told I was sleep walking so I must have been deep in some kind of sleep...kind of cool, but a little scary. I have instructed LilGreen to wake my A$$ up tonight if I decide to take a stroll!
    To bad she did not video this. It would be either really funny or very nasty (in a good way) LOL...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. I normally get up at 3:50 and get to sleep about 10:30 so it may not be wearing all the way off by the time i get up. Not sure but it knocks me out hard. I still get up to go to the bathroom in middle of night but am pretty disoriented. Iswear this stuff and a diet pill it could be the new party favor... lol
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I normally get up at 3:50 and get to sleep about 10:30 so it may not be wearing all the way off by the time i get up. Not sure but it knocks me out hard. I still get up to go to the bathroom in middle of night but am pretty disoriented. Iswear this stuff and a diet pill it could be the new party favor... lol
    You are a maniac my brother.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  24. Trivia Update...



    Everyone... I do apologize, but I am slammed doing another project here in the warehouse... I promise the Trivia Question will be asked at precisely 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, so be ready!

    Todays Prize will be 1 jug of FINAFLEX G8...


    Good Luck Ladies & Gentlemen... See you at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time!

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. Just saw Matt won him some G8! congrats brotha hope you enjoy! Be sure to fill us in on those CRAZY G8 DREAMS!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  26. No sleep walking last night. I really don't even recall dreaming. I'm actually hoping tonight brings a new string of craziness. I have to say that even though the dreams are crazy...they are enjoyable!! We shall see.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Just saw Matt won him some G8! congrats brotha hope you enjoy! Be sure to fill us in on those CRAZY G8 DREAMS!
    I will!!! I hope I dont start sleep walking though... that would suck.. its DAMN cold here... Well for a Hawaii Boy
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. I had some killer dreams last night but I can't remember them.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I had some killer dreams last night but I can't remember them.
    Then they weren't that good. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Then they weren't that good. Lol
    I know you're just bustin balls, but some of the best most intense dreams I've had with G8 I couldn't even begin to articulate in writing!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:31 AM
  3. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  4. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure
    By Force of Green in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in