1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sleep walking is very unusual for me guys. I cant think of any instance EVER where I was told I was sleep walking so I must have been deep in some kind of sleep...kind of cool, but a little scary. I have instructed LilGreen to wake my A$$ up tonight if I decide to take a stroll!
    To bad she did not video this. It would be either really funny or very nasty (in a good way) LOL...

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I normally get up at 3:50 and get to sleep about 10:30 so it may not be wearing all the way off by the time i get up. Not sure but it knocks me out hard. I still get up to go to the bathroom in middle of night but am pretty disoriented. Iswear this stuff and a diet pill it could be the new party favor... lol
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I normally get up at 3:50 and get to sleep about 10:30 so it may not be wearing all the way off by the time i get up. Not sure but it knocks me out hard. I still get up to go to the bathroom in middle of night but am pretty disoriented. Iswear this stuff and a diet pill it could be the new party favor... lol
    You are a maniac my brother.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Trivia Update...

Everyone... I do apologize, but I am slammed doing another project here in the warehouse... I promise the Trivia Question will be asked at precisely 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, so be ready!

Todays Prize will be 1 jug of FINAFLEX G8...

Good Luck Ladies & Gentlemen... See you at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time!

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Just saw Matt won him some G8! congrats brotha hope you enjoy! Be sure to fill us in on those CRAZY G8 DREAMS!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

No sleep walking last night. I really don't even recall dreaming. I'm actually hoping tonight brings a new string of craziness. I have to say that even though the dreams are crazy...they are enjoyable!! We shall see.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just saw Matt won him some G8! congrats brotha hope you enjoy! Be sure to fill us in on those CRAZY G8 DREAMS!
    I will!!! I hope I dont start sleep walking though... that would suck.. its DAMN cold here... Well for a Hawaii Boy
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I had some killer dreams last night but I can't remember them.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I had some killer dreams last night but I can't remember them.
    Then they weren't that good. Lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Then they weren't that good. Lol
    I know you're just bustin balls, but some of the best most intense dreams I've had with G8 I couldn't even begin to articulate in writing!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I know you're just bustin balls, but some of the best most intense dreams I've had with G8 I couldn't even begin to articulate in writing!
    Im looking forward to this... omg... haha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Lol yeah I know what you mean. It's the ones you remember that can get you on trouble.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.42%

Agreed and this morning I woke up with some stuff swimming around in my head from the dreams but didn't have time to commit any of it to memory. Yet I knew I had dreampt hard. Kind if like you wake up and everything is clear as a bell about then dream then it is just gone. The dept of Jeffs dreams are sex and hunting soon he will mount a deer and hang a rack on his wall in a dream or something bass ackwards like that.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed and this morning I woke up with some stuff swimming around in my head from the dreams but didn't have time to commit any of it to memory. Yet I knew I had dreampt hard. Kind if like you wake up and everything is clear as a bell about then dream then it is just gone. The dept of Jeffs dreams are sex and hunting soon he will mount a deer and hang a rack on his wall in a dream or something bass ackwards like that.
    I picture Jeff having some crazy dream that might go something like this... So Jeff's out in the woods and he's hunting... he sees his wife in the distance and she grazing in the grass like a deer, so he shoots her and next thing ya know he is in his house and he's mounting a deer alright, can we say Doggie Style, and you can see his wife's head mounted on his wall in the background... how's that for Bass Ackwards???

www.finaflex.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Lmao
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I picture Jeff having some crazy dream that might go something like this... So Jeff's out in the woods and he's hunting... he sees his wife in the distance and she grazing in the grass like a deer, so he shoots her and next thing ya know he is in his house and he's mounting a deer alright, can we say Doggie Style, and you can see his wife's head mounted on his wall in the background... how's that for Bass Ackwards???

Freaking awesome lol
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Holy Sh!t that is hilarious LOL
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

I am coming to an end of my tub. I probably have a couple more days left, but I think I may save them. It seems at this point that my body has gotten used to the G8 complex, which in translation means that I am no longer experiencing the incredibly vivd dreams or euphoric feeling of well being in the AM. I'm thinking that the best use of G8 in it's current formulation IMHO would be to use for 5-10 days maybe take a week off then repeat. Or to save it for when you are really in a funk and need a good pick me up. I still love that feeling that I originally had at the start and think that spacing out the usage may render a better result. I feel that one may be able to ride out that feeling of well being for two or three days then maybe try dosing again. I will give my final review here in a day or so.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Kewl Bro... Great LOG, in for the Final review!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Wow did I sleep like Sh!t last night. I maybe got in an hour and a half. It was miserable hot again in my house, and I just couldn't get my mind to stop moving. I think I was pumped about today's cardio and new workout that I put together. I was tempted to hit the G8 at around 0130 while I was staring down the alarm clock, but decided it probably would not be conducive to a good day. I am going to hold on to the last 2 or 3 nights I have left in my tub. It will be interesting to see how long it takes my body to become receptive to the formula again.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Wow did I sleep like Sh!t last night. I maybe got in an hour and a half. It was miserable hot again in my house, and I just couldn't get my mind to stop moving. I think I was pumped about today's cardio and new workout that I put together. I was tempted to hit the G8 at around 0130 while I was staring down the alarm clock, but decided it probably would not be conducive to a good day. I am going to hold on to the last 2 or 3 nights I have left in my tub. It will be interesting to see how long it takes my body to become receptive to the formula again.
    I know I've been there and I'm sure at one point and time everyone on this forum has been there, it really sux when you don't feel like you get a good night's sleep, sorry about that Bro!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Ok. I waited around a week, and hit a half a scoop of G8 last night. I have to say that this grace period allowed my body to reset the resistance to the formula. I had great dreams last night, talking in my sleep and the whole nine. Felt awesome this AM for cardio. I did have some of the residual grogginess, but I almost use that as a measuring stick for effectiveness. In other words, if I feel groggy in the AM I know it's gonna be Gr8 day!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Ok. I waited around a week, and hit a half a scoop of G8 last night. I have to say that this grace period allowed my body to reset the resistance to the formula. I had great dreams last night, talking in my sleep and the whole nine. Felt awesome this AM for cardio. I did have some of the residual grogginess, but I almost use that as a measuring stick for effectiveness. In other words, if I feel groggy in the AM I know it's gonna be Gr8 day!
    Sounds like you had a gr8 night sleep lol.

I will be posting my new log now after I make a few things clear.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Good deal so I take it yout about finished with your container?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Yeah, only about one good scoop left. There will be tears!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

GREEN SAYS!! LETS HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY!!!
    TAURUS NUTRITION PROMO: BATTLE CRY FOR M1P
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey missed this one somehow... sounds like the product works well.. yah dreams are crazy on these supps. Sleep is always an issue with us older folk or old fuggers like I am prone to say. Not so much for quality but quantity can be hard to come by.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

THE REVIEW G8
    ELEVATE
    The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!*

Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.*

RESTORE
    FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human
    Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.*

RECOVER
    FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

Ok, the above is directly from Redefine Nutrition's website. I can personally say that G8 acts on its claims to trigger deep, restful sleep. During this sleep I encounterd many adventures in the form of exteremly vivid dreams. I have to say that this, for me was one of the best parts of G8 supplementation.

Again sticking to its claims, G8 is an incredible mood enhancer IMHO! While using G8 I would have the most incredibly enjoyable days. I found myself more outgoing, more eager to offer my imput and ideas, definitely less stressed, and I just had an all around euphoric sense of being.

Taste- I give G8 a 7/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down! I found that the less water I used the better it tatses...could be just me though.

Solubility- From my experience the bright green G8 formula does not mix well in the H20. Let me rephrase that. It mixes well, but it settles quickly so you better chug! I give solubility a 6.5/10. This is a mediocre score, but the effects of the formula far outweigh taste and solubility.

Effectiveness- I have to give G8 a 8.5/10. Does it deliver? Oh hell yes, but for me the effects were short lived. I found that my body grew quick to risist the formula, and I no longer felt the effects I mentioned above. I did however find that a breif week or so away from G8 allowed me enogh time reset the resistance, and once again feel the effects. It may be best to try dosing at a half of a scoop until you no longer feel the results, then move to a full scoop. G8 is very potent at one scoop so one will definitely feel the effects at half the scoop.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

THE REVIEW G8
    ELEVATE
    The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!*

Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.*

RESTORE
    FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human
    Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.*

RECOVER
    FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

Ok, the above is directly from Redefine Nutrition's website. I can personally say that G8 acts on its claims to trigger deep, restful sleep. During this sleep I encounterd many adventures in the form of exteremly vivid dreams. I have to say that this, for me was one of the best parts of G8 supplementation.

Again sticking to its claims, G8 is an incredible mood enhancer IMHO! While using G8 I would have the most incredibly enjoyable days. I found myself more outgoing, more eager to offer my imput and ideas, definitely less stressed, and I just had an all around euphoric sense of being.

Taste- I give G8 a 7/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down! I found that the less water I used the better it tatses...could be just me though.

Solubility- From my experience the bright green G8 formula does not mix well in the H20. Let me rephrase that. It mixes well, but it settles quickly so you better chug! I give solubility a 6.5/10. This is a mediocre score, but the effects of the formula far outweigh taste and solubility.

Effectiveness- I have to give G8 a 8.5/10. Does it deliver? Oh hell yes, but for me the effects were short lived. I found that my body grew quick to risist the formula, and I no longer felt the effects I mentioned above. I did however find that a breif week or so away from G8 allowed me enogh time reset the resistance, and once again feel the effects. It may be best to try dosing at a half of a scoop until you no longer feel the results, then move to a full scoop. G8 is very potent at one scoop so one will definitely feel the effects at half the scoop.
    Excellent review my friend, we appreciate your honesty and detail!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Very solid bro I am so looking foward to getting a sample of this some time. Awesome review by the Mr. Green Lean and mean!! nice work bro.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah sounds very solid...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Im looking to try this product pretty soon. Sounds amazing!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Quote Originally Posted by TRPS4DAYS View Post
    Im looking to try this product pretty soon. Sounds amazing!
    I think it is an AWESOME product... Green likes to describe it like the "drug" in the movie "Limitless" I wouldn't go quite that far, but it definitely enhances your sleep, and lifts you up the next day and puts you in a fantastic, focused, energized mood that lasts all day long!!!

www.finaflex.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I think it is an AWESOME product... Green likes to describe it like the "drug" in the movie "Limitless" I wouldn't go quite that far, but it definitely enhances your sleep, and lifts you up the next day and puts you in a fantastic, focused, energized mood that lasts all day long!!!

I'm making a list....
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm making a list....
    I'm checking it twice... trying to see who is naughty or nice... Hahahaha!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:31 AM
  3. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  4. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure
    By Force of Green in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:51 PM