1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post

This is one from or new band...well its in the works. I really don't know why this got leaked its not done yet, but heres a taste. I did vocals and back ups.
    Is this you also?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Dang that's some old Shiz bro, yeah that was a different band. I really didn't like any thing we did. Some of the dudes in the band were major tools too. It did get me started though so it is what it is.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Kind of a Fresh but familiar sound. Sure it is not finished but there is obvious potential there for sure. I like it, with some finishing it will be a great song.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Oh and as far as soluability I think I agree with you, you have to keep swishing the water around to keep the particles afloat. 1-Carboxy or mucana extract is pretty dense powder though so it didn't surprise me in the least. Isn't it weird how sometimes you know you dreamed but have no clue what it was about? Some times I know there were intense too because my jaw will hurt from clenching. Most of the time I can remember. I had a bit of a hard time getting my wits about me this morning. Was a little dazed, I noticed this sime pack had more of a substance that was a little clumpy so I am wondering if whatever that particular ingredient is has something to do with the fog that can come in the morning. I was still able to get an amzing workout in though.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Oh and as far as soluability I think I agree with you, you have to keep swishing the water around to keep the particles afloat. 1-Carboxy or mucana extract is pretty dense powder though so it didn't surprise me in the least. Isn't it weird how sometimes you know you dreamed but have no clue what it was about? Some times I know there were intense too because my jaw will hurt from clenching. Most of the time I can remember. I had a bit of a hard time getting my wits about me this morning. Was a little dazed, I noticed this sime pack had more of a substance that was a little clumpy so I am wondering if whatever that particular ingredient is has something to do with the fog that can come in the morning. I was still able to get an amzing workout in though.
    Yeah once the fog lifts it's an awesome and even unique experience. I related it to the "limitless pill" from that movie. almost like a different perspective on things. I really don't get the fog anymore, but sometimes I'll wake a bit hazy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Got in my AM cardio 0540hrs and felt great this AM. I had some good dreams last night, but all I can remember is something about untangling the wires on my headphones and LittleGreen saying something about why I was doing that and that she had something better than that. I woke up suddenly after that at around 0300 got up and pissed then went straight back to bed with out issue. I was dizzy as all hell when I got up. Kind of felt like the onset of a hangover without the headache. No problems waking at 0540.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Skin flute. Lmfao
    I hope it is your wife that is playing the skin flute with you and not you playing the skin flute with someone else, just saying.... I mean they were talking about instruments that they play and the way your wrote it was like you play the skin flute???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Green... I like your sound Bro (band & vocals), just like Kleen said, different, unique, but at the same time vaguely familiar, either way I'm a Fan!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I hope it is your wife that is playing the skin flute with you and not you playing the skin flute with someone else, just saying.... I mean they were talking about instruments that they play and the way your wrote it was like you play the skin flute???
    Lmao. I made sure to include the comment of what instrument does he play. Lol or did I. Crap now I have to go look. Lol
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Oh goodness yeah that does look all kinds of wrong. Lmao
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Oh goodness yeah that does look all kinds of wrong. Lmao
    After you explained it, I went back and looked and yes... you were replying that he was the one playing the "Skin Flute" but on first appearance it looked more like you were the one saying that you played the skin flute!!!

Don't worry Jeff... I won't judge you! (under my breath... Fugging Fairy!)
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

After you explained it, I went back and looked and yes... you were replying that he was the one playing the "Skin Flute" but on first appearance it looked more like you were the one saying that you played the skin flute!!!

Don't worry Jeff... I won't judge you! (under my breath... Fugging Fairy!)
    Lmfao. Stop it (talking with a lisp)
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sweet Daddy-O... that is some wicked cool Art-Work Bro, I knew I picked the right guy to draw up my Tatoo!
    Here's a tattoo I did on one of my past students...getting better every day
    Name:  tatt.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  638.1 KB

*I did not do that green thing on the left*
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

A man of many talents! I can play a mean game of table top paper football.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Any body else notice the juicy nugs on the wall in the back ground????
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Any body else notice the juicy nugs on the wall in the back ground????
    Damn... you beat me to it, but I swear it was one of the first things I noticed about the picture, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Damn... you beat me to it, but I swear it was one of the first things I noticed about the picture, LoL!
    Yeah I was waiting for someone to catch that LOL. It was stuck up on the wall in the tattoo shop I was working out of haha!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Green if I ever want a tat I'm visiting you....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Green if I ever want a tat I'm visiting you....
    Good deal my brotha. Come on down just say the word.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If the wife ever wants to do a trip to the states I will.

On a side tangent, I really enjoy teaching (I knew I would). So I was really considering changing my profession to teaching rather than going back and trying to become some banker. I love numbers, I love finance, but doing it as a job... I feel it won't be as rewarding. Plus, as a teacher I will most likely have a little more time for family, friends, and all my crazy hobbies. If I become a teacher then I should be able to also swing more vacations as I will have more time off, though I won't have as much money, at least I won't have sold my soul to the devils lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%

On a side tangent, I really enjoy teaching (I knew I would). So I was really considering changing my profession to teaching rather than going back and trying to become some banker. I love numbers, I love finance, but doing it as a job... I feel it won't be as rewarding. Plus, as a teacher I will most likely have a little more time for family, friends, and all my crazy hobbies. If I become a teacher then I should be able to also swing more vacations as I will have more time off, though I won't have as much money, at least I won't have sold my soul to the devils lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Sweet. Yeah man teaching has it's ups and downs. There's is definitely a lot of time to actually live life and enjoy it, but the pay...well ya know. It is rewarding and there are definitely worse jobs I could be working. I was a corrections officer up in NY for five years or so. Talk about a miserable job...reps to those who guard the bars.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%

Sweet. Yeah man teaching has it's ups and downs. There's is definitely a lot of time to actually live life and enjoy it, but the pay...well ya know. It is rewarding and there are definitely worse jobs I could be working. I was a corrections officer up in NY for five years or so. Talk about a miserable job...reps to those who guard the bars.
    Ahh...Yea corrections officer to teacher? As odd as it sounds, being a teacher, I can see that these two are very much related lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Ahh...Yea corrections officer to teacher? As odd as it sounds, being a teacher, I can see that these two are very much related lol.
    Sometimes I feel like it's the same job with out the bars and much better vacation time lol.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

OH YES I DID
    Name:  FF.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  259.3 KB
    Name:  White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  182.3 KB
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Interesting Observation...IMHO I find that the less water mixed with G8 the better it actually tastes. For example, last night I used about 8 ounces of water and noticed that there was less of a chemical taste. Tonight I used around 4-6 ounces of water and interestingly enough there was almost no chemical taste. Just putting that out there for the taste minded
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Interesting Observation...IMHO I find that the less water mixed with G8 the better it actually tastes. For example, last night I used about 8 ounces of water and noticed that there was less of a chemical taste. Tonight I used around 4-6 ounces of water and interestingly enough there was almost no chemical taste. Just putting that out there for the taste minded
    Nice observation, I will have to try that myself actually because I always tend to water things down too much!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Another observation. I have had vivid dreams all weekend. I cannot descriptively recall them, but my observation is this. This may be based on the individual, but every dream I have had so far seems to be based on some action that took place during the day of the dream. For instance, the day I rendered and posted the FINAFLEX graphic (posted above) I had a dream that I was traversing caverns on endless lengths of chain and the walls were made of skulls the same color as the green gradient used in the design. I had equally as vivid dreams last night based on the matrix movie which I watched last night. These dreams were so intense that they actually woke me up multiple times. I did fall back to sleep almost instantly each time. This IMHO is not a negative side effect, but actually pretty cool especially for use in planning new art works.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Green... so in short, what you are trying to say is that G8 will open up your creative side! Most interesting!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Green... so in short, what you are trying to say is that G8 will open up your creative side! Most interesting!
    Yes, that is the cut and dry of what I'm saying...good stuff
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Yes, that is the cut and dry of what I'm saying...good stuff
    Hey I totally forgot and meant to ask you... did you end up going as Wolverine for Halloween? If so... any picts?

PS. Speaking of Wolverine... I'm not sure if you have seen this on another thread or not, but Morry got hurt while horseback riding with his girl this past Saturday, fractured some ribs, had to go to the hospital and what not, he's out the game for a while, but he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew what was going on and I think everyone who knows him or has been following him on his logs should at least send post a little note for a quick recovery, I know he is not happy about being injured and having to take time off the gym, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Hey I totally forgot and meant to ask you... did you end up going as Wolverine for Halloween? If so... any picts?

PS. Speaking of Wolverine... I'm not sure if you have seen this on another thread or not, but Morry got hurt while horseback riding with his girl this past Saturday, fractured some ribs, had to go to the hospital and what not, he's out the game for a while, but he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew what was going on and I think everyone who knows him or has been following him on his logs should at least send post a little note for a quick recovery, I know he is not happy about being injured and having to take time off the gym, etc.
    I did go at the Wolverine and it was nasty! Ill see if I can find some pics, and if not Ill throw on the gear again for a photo shoot LOL. I hate to hear that about Morry! I wish the best for him and his girl and hope he has a speedy recovery. I dropped him a message on his wall. I know he's hating being out of the gym...there is nothing worse!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%

I did go at the Wolverine and it was nasty! Ill see if I can find some pics, and if not Ill throw on the gear again for a photo shoot LOL. I hate to hear that about Morry! I wish the best for him and his girl and hope he has a speedy recovery. I dropped him a message on his wall. I know he's hating being out of the gym...there is nothing worse!
    2nd for those pics bro!!!

And while we are at the G8 thread... I miss those amazing dreams on endosurge... I think I might have to jump on some G8 so I can look forward to sleeping again...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Crazy A$$ dreams last night. I can't really articulate them, but there are reports of me walking around in my sleep. I know that I woke up a few times, and it took me a while to get to sleep due to my house being so warm from this damn heat wave. Apparently I went down stairs for like five minutes and came back to bed...no clue what I was doing! I did wake up for cardio this AM @ 0540 and felt good all day even with the lack of sleep and waking up every 2hrs or so. Tonight is just as warm if not warmer so well see what adventure I go on tonight.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%

Crazy A$$ dreams last night. I can't really articulate them, but there are reports of me walking around in my sleep. I know that I woke up a few times, and it took me a while to get to sleep due to my house being so warm from this damn heat wave. Apparently I went down stairs for like five minutes and came back to bed...no clue what I was doing! I did wake up for cardio this AM @ 0540 and felt good all day even with the lack of sleep and waking up every 2hrs or so. Tonight is just as warm if not warmer so well see what adventure I go on tonight.
    hahah, damn thats interesting! Induces sleep walking?! WTF lol

Good thing you didnt run away. And hey, maybe you burned up some extra cals in there? heeheh
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

I am prone to sleep walking, used to do it at least 2 x's a month when I was younger and even a few times in college, scared the Fugg out of my roommate once, LoL! Anyway, I don't think I have slept walked in years, I do remember the last time was about 4yrs ago and I was not with my wife, but was with an ex-girlfriend of mine and she told me about it, but I was under a lot of stress and was drunk, but she said it was freaky weird to see me walking around with my eyes open but was just so obviously not there (non-coherent)!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%

I am prone to sleep walking, used to do it at least 2 x's a month when I was younger and even a few times in college, scared the Fugg out of my roommate once, LoL! Anyway, I don't think I have slept walked in years, I do remember the last time was about 4yrs ago and I was not with my wife, but was with an ex-girlfriend of mine and she told me about it, but I was under a lot of stress and was drunk, but she said it was freaky weird to see me walking around with my eyes open but was just so obviously not there (non-coherent)!
    A buddy of mine here in Japan sleep walks like every night... He does stuff to, like turn on lights, opens doors etc... He says it sux cause many days he actually wakes up tired from doing stuff while he sleeps....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

See this is where it got the 7.5 from me. I put it in 4-6 oz of water no more. I have noticed if I take a whole scoop I am out of it in the morning sometimes turning my alram off unintentionally. I have since chosen to back off to about 2/3s of a scoop and it is much easier to get up.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    A buddy of mine here in Japan sleep walks like every night... He does stuff to, like turn on lights, opens doors etc... He says it sux cause many days he actually wakes up tired from doing stuff while he sleeps....
    Sleep walking is very unusual for me guys. I cant think of any instance EVER where I was told I was sleep walking so I must have been deep in some kind of sleep...kind of cool, but a little scary. I have instructed LilGreen to wake my A$$ up tonight if I decide to take a stroll!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    See this is where it got the 7.5 from me. I put it in 4-6 oz of water no more. I have noticed if I take a whole scoop I am out of it in the morning sometimes turning my alram off unintentionally. I have since chosen to back off to about 2/3s of a scoop and it is much easier to get up.
    I have no trouble with waking up. I actually wake up easier or lately I have been waking up exactly 1 minute before my alarm goes off. I have been hitting AM cardio waking at 0540, and not once have I thought twice of jumping back in bed. 2/3 of a scoop will get ya a couple more days out of that tub though which is a big plus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:31 AM
  3. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  4. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure
    By Force of Green in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:51 PM