Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A... - AnabolicMinds.com

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 1 of 19 1236 ... Last
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

FINAFLEX 550-XDis Back from the Dead....

YES,
    we heard your desperate Cries and we are bringing it back!!!

More information, product write up and ingredient profile/panel all to come very soon!

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Al clean out your inbox, I have a PM that needs to be sent!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Box is clean, sorry about that!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

and you need testers.....RIGHT????
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting..
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Superdrol and tren... which tren are you going to use is the question? Di-ethyl dienelone maybe???

Interesting post on the original that I think should be addressed in the re-boot:

t would be nice if the superdrol was dosed in a lower ratio to the "tren" so you could get a full dose of tren.....something like 5 mgs super to 30 "tren" would be nice......but tren and super would be a good run....i personally wouldnt use this product though....i am an advocate of lower doses with superdrol....i wouldnt take over 20mgs....and at that dose 50 mgs tren wont really do anything for you....for about 50 bux you could a clone of each product and run whatever doses you want....

I am with this post, many don't do well with SD but do fine with tren. Cough, cough, me being an example. I hope that Finaflex takes something like this into consideration. Its the same with all the SD/Halo combos on the market, halo is too low and SD is too high. Just my two cents!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet god a sd/tren pill?

Let's see what the new reborn ingredient panel has to offer.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Superdrol and tren... which tren are you going to use is the question? Di-ethyl dienelone maybe???

Interesting post on the original that I think should be addressed in the re-boot:

t would be nice if the superdrol was dosed in a lower ratio to the "tren" so you could get a full dose of tren.....something like 5 mgs super to 30 "tren" would be nice......but tren and super would be a good run....i personally wouldnt use this product though....i am an advocate of lower doses with superdrol....i wouldnt take over 20mgs....and at that dose 50 mgs tren wont really do anything for you....for about 50 bux you could a clone of each product and run whatever doses you want....

I am with this post, many don't do well with SD but do fine with tren. Cough, cough, me being an example. I hope that Finaflex takes something like this into consideration. Its the same with all the SD/Halo combos on the market, halo is too low and SD is too high. Just my two cents!
    Superdrol & Tren are both BANNED substances and will not be in this product what-so-ever! You will see what it is... Just wait, it will definitely be the most potent completely LEGAL & DSHEA compliant PH on the market, that much is for sure!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    and you need testers.....RIGHT????
    I will see what I can do Bro, I have been promising you a chance to do a LOG for us for a while and I'm pretty sure with the New 550-XD they will allow me to have more than one person running it at a time, but I already from 6mos. ago promised TURNINGREEN 1st dibbs at running our new 550-XD!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

SD is legal, it was not on any of the banned lists which is why it is so widely used in products. Dienelone is not banned either, if it was, how am I taking it right now after purchasing it legally? Not trying to be a pain Al just making sure we are sharing the right info. I am curious what goes into this though, I say DMZ and something else, that would be good fun.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I will see what I can do Bro, I have been promising you a chance to do a LOG for us for a while and I'm pretty sure with the New 550-XD they will allow me to have more than one person running it at a time, but I already from 6mos. ago promised TURNINGREEN 1st dibbs at running our new 550-XD!
    Me wants in too!! lol

Regardless, Im sure the logs will be great!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

SD is legal, it was not on any of the banned lists which is why it is so widely used in products. Dienelone is not banned either, if it was, how am I taking it right now after purchasing it legally? Not trying to be a pain Al just making sure we are sharing the right info. I am curious what goes into this though, I say DMZ and something else, that would be good fun.
    Legal to purchase and legal to sale are two different things. Just ask the FDA as they crack down on EVERYONE that remotely tries to sale an SD related product(if not now, then you can bet they will soon.... without warning).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

How about we just be straight up and honest... I don't know, they have not disclosed the ingredient profile to me yet, all they will tell me is that the ingredient profile and results people will be getting will deem the name worthy of FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series! The reason why I am quite certain it is not going to be SuperDrol or Tren is because they may not be banned or illegal, they are not DSHEA compliant, that much I know and I know for a fact that any and all products made now and in our future will always be DSHEA compliant! Sorry if that doesn't answer all your questions, not trying to hide anything, I just honestly do not know any more than that, they said they would educate me on the product and its ingredients as we go!

Thank You Sir... May I have another!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about we just be straight up and honest... I don't know, they have not disclosed the ingredient profile to me yet, all they will tell me is that the ingredient profile and results people will be getting will deem the name worthy of FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series! The reason why I am quite certain it is not going to be SuperDrol or Tren is because they may not be banned or illegal, they are not DSHEA compliant, that much I know and I know for a fact that any and all products made now and in our future will always be DSHEA compliant! Sorry if that doesn't answer all your questions, not trying to hide anything, I just honestly do not know any more than that, they said they would educate me on the product and its ingredients as we go!

Nice...lookin forward to seeing what it is!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

As far as hormones go, this really only leaves the dhea isomers, progestins and andrenosterone. Unless I'm missing something. Hmmm, I'll keep my eye out on this one.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey wasn't that mentioned to me too? Damn I shouldn't delete my PM's...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

No worries on the logging...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What a tease though we don't get to know what it in it? I am all pumped to hear it now! Internet marketing at it's best right there...
    How do you keep a forum full of meat heads guessing?

I'll tell you later.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

No worries guys, I remember who I made certain promises to!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

YEAH BABY!! IVE HAD G8 DREAMS ABOUT THIS!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  21. oli
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

sooo excited..i see an early Christmas present coming
  22. mw1

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Legal to purchase and legal to sale are two different things. Just ask the FDA as they crack down on EVERYONE that remotely tries to sale an SD related product(if not now, then you can bet they will soon.... without warning).
    True - all they have to do is classify it as an unapproved drug...so they dont need to ban it

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

GOT THAT FINAFLEX G8 BABY CHECK THIS OUT...PLEASE!
    Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Chris just told me you answered my question/responded to my statement. You are right about DSHEA compliance, the damn tren messes with your head I tell you. I am interested in what you are going to use to make it worthy of the past beast of SD/Tren.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Chris just told me you answered my question/responded to my statement. You are right about DSHEA compliance, the damn tren messes with your head I tell you. I am interested in what you are going to use to make it worthy of the past beast of SD/Tren.
    Honestly, with it coming out on December 1st, I am amazed they have not given me the complete ingredient profile yet, last I heard they were waiting to hear back from Patrick Arnold, he is our in house/on retainer chemist, to finish his write-up on the product!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Honestly, with it coming out on December 1st, I am amazed they have not given me the complete ingredient profile yet, last I heard they were waiting to hear back from Patrick Arnold, he is our in house/on retainer chemist, to finish his write-up on the product!
    Still waiting on this!! lol. Though december 1st... that might be too close to my Planned UD cycle in mid feb... ; ; I wonder if I could bridge them @_@?!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Still waiting on this!! lol. Though december 1st... that might be too close to my Planned UD cycle in mid feb... ; ; I wonder if I could bridge them @_@?!
    Its all good Matt. I am planning a run of something in beginning of Jan.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Its all good Matt. I am planning a run of something in beginning of Jan.
    End of January BIATCH!
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am definitely down for this one, profile unread, info not supplied, just count me in. Finaflex delivers for me and with it being DSHEA compliant my health is not a concern. Count me in Al!
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    End of January BIATCH!

Ha ha ha. You funny.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am definitely down for this one, profile unread, info not supplied, just count me in. Finaflex delivers for me and with it being DSHEA compliant my health is not a concern. Count me in Al!
    Thanks Bro, you know as always FINAFLEX takes care of their Quality Loggers!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks Bro, you know as always FINAFLEX takes care of their Quality Loggers!!!
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd for ingredient info.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

You... Me... & a whole lot of other people, they are taking their sweet A$$ time!!! They are actually waiting on the test results of the finished product for purity!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

At least they are making sure the consumers get what they are paying for!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Its December 1st ...Any status on the release of the product?
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.
    Scotty~ Thanks for update....sounds exciting
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow so you don't need much in the way of support supps either by the way that's worded and it's good for the joints...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30