KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 14 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Cool KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)


    First, I want to thank FINAFLEX for the generous care package they sent me!
    Secondly to Man for making this really cool pic! Kleen wrote that...

    Name:  JoAnn FINAFLEX Log.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  203.7 KB

    Hello everyone, this is my first time logging any products. Many of you probably know my husband MrKleen73 from his logs. Well he is helping me write up this first part of the log, but all the regular posting will be done by me. He is also in charge of the training program for this. I am a little nervous to be in the spot light here but will do my best.

    I guess I should start off with my goals. I want to lean up and get more defined during this log while hopefully keeping my strength and muscle. I definitely don't want to be "Skinny Fat". I want to see more definition in my waistline and get rid of the "hail storm" on my upper thighs. LOL Man says I am crazy calling it a hail storm but that is how I see it. Oh yeah, I really want to see that muscle on the back of my arm move like my man's does any time he straightens his arm. I want to build a little more junk in my trunk too! I will settle for nothing less than a "Ghetto Booty!" HMMMM, Wishful thinking maybe???

    Training I will be doing basically whatever workout Man makes me do, right now it is a full body 3 times a week and cardio of some sort 3 times a week. I will keep track of my weights and cardio in here.

    Nutrition - I don't diet, I don't like it. Forget all that calorie counting not my thing!I will watch what I eat and try to follow Man's diet of eating between 12:00 and 8:00, not counting calories just eating more on weight days and less on cardio days. I plan to do better than I have, but don't expect anything extreme in the nutrition department.

    My Before Pics will be in the second post, and I will be FORCED to take some at the half way mark and the end of the run. You can see in my pics this made me all too happy! Sorry that part just makes me uneasy, not exactly in love with my reflection...

    Weight - I weighed myself this morning and was 121 on 3 different scales. Not neurotic or anything... ;-P

    PS: If you can't tell I call him Man so when you see that you know I am talking about Kleen.

  2. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Pic and Updates...


    Pics and Updates

    8-29-11 121 lbs

    Name:  Progress 8-29-11 Jo 121lbs.jpg
Views: 3060
Size:  100.1 KB
  3. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3653
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wowser I'm in, my wife never makes cool names like this I'm jealous of your hubby haha.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Dang you beat me! Then again, I was making her progress pics...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  5. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub'd
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice supplement layout...looks very familiar haha! Go get it KQ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    SUB'd For Shizzle!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice supplement layout...looks very familiar haha! Go get it KQ!
    Yeah only so many ways to lay those out so I just did that and practiced my paint.net stuff with a pic of her from the concert yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd For Shizzle!!!
    Thanks for giving her the opportunity Al!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  9. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SUB'D! TINY'S SUPPORT MACHINE HEADING YOUR WAY!

    Name:  prime.gif
Views: 613
Size:  1.80 MB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Pics and Updates

    8-29-11 121 lbs

    Name:  Progress 8-29-11 Jo 121lbs.jpg
Views: 3060
Size:  100.1 KB
    Very nice... Nice muscle tone, very good starting point, you should make progress very quickly as I don't think you are nearly as far from your mark as you might believe. I don't just think, I know that if you listen to "The Man" workout hard and tighten up on the diet, you will get there and much faster than you think!!!

    Also, you guys are quite welcome and I Thank you as well, as I know we are all in for a very good Log it is my pleasure to get some more women running Logs on this forum!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Come on Ladies, time to Woaa-MAN UP, you both have great guys, who know their stuff and run fantastic LOGs, do them proud, it's on you gals now, show us what you are made up, no time like now, you have all the support you need both in your home and on this forum! It's time to go to WORK!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3653
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    She is in better shape then me. Great start!
  13. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Very nice... Nice muscle tone, very good starting point, you should make progress very quickly as I don't think you are nearly as far from your mark as you might believe. I don't just think, I know that if you listen to "The Man" workout hard and tighten up on the diet, you will get there and much faster than you think!!!

    Also, you guys are quite welcome and I Thank you as well, as I know we are all in for a very good Log it is my pleasure to get some more women running Logs on this forum!
    Amen! I keep trying to tell here that she already looks way better than most people and has great muscle tone. She really did not want to take those pics. I think she is the bees knees but she thinks I have to because she is my wife. Not so...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  14. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3653
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wasn't going to outright say it but yea she is beautiful and with fantastic muscle tone. Its almost rare to find someone with her muscle tone and I live in LA. Great job to the both of you, perfect couple.
  15. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well you tell her... or better yet she will be reading this... KleensQueen, I am speaking from a Trainer's point of view, you have very good muscle tone, you have nice arms, back, & a flat stomach, most trainers would love to have someone that they can just do minor tweaks here and there and make crazy differences with so little change, please do not be concerned about the scale, as a matter of fact, Chris... get rid of that scale, weigh her on day one and do not let her use it again until the very last day, no need for weight updates as I think it could quite possibly be more detrimental than good, same thing with her body fat, just take it in the beginning and at the very end, just do updates with pictures and let the pictures and the mirror, oh and how her close start to fit her do all the talking, ya know!

    What do you think of that idea (both of you)?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Dang you beat me! Then again, I was making her progress pics...
    that's cuz you rock babe.
  17. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice supplement layout...looks very familiar haha! Go get it KQ!
    hahahah, LOVE IT KQ!! That's awesome.
  18. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Thanks ScottyDoc!!
  19. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    DUDE THATS AWESOME, LOVE ME SOME TRANSFORMERS!! LOL
  20. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    I now know how OnlyChevy feels. lol. Awkward.. My man does rock. It wasn't until last night that I saw myself rockin out to Papa Roach, Burn did i see that I have some sort of muscle back on my back. Kleen and I are great work out partners, I see him and push myself to the limits. And I think I do the same for him. Its hard to compete with a dude that's all sorts of ballooned out.. I am not a quitter, and I am TOO competitive. :-P
  21. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    She is in better shape then me. Great start!
    aw thanks whatsaroid. Maybe I should go look at ur profile pics, JUST to make sure. lol.
  22. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Amen! I keep trying to tell here that she already looks way better than most people and has great muscle tone. She really did not want to take those pics. I think she is the bees knees but she thinks I have to because she is my wife. Not so...
    YOU HAVE TOO, I HAVE THE PAPERS ON YOU DAWG
  23. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well you tell her... or better yet she will be reading this... KleensQueen, I am speaking from a Trainer's point of view, you have very good muscle tone, you have nice arms, back, & a flat stomach, most trainers would love to have someone that they can just do minor tweaks here and there and make crazy differences with so little change, please do not be concerned about the scale, as a matter of fact, Chris... get rid of that scale, weigh her on day one and do not let her use it again until the very last day, no need for weight updates as I think it could quite possibly be more detrimental than good, same thing with her body fat, just take it in the beginning and at the very end, just do updates with pictures and let the pictures and the mirror, oh and how her close start to fit her do all the talking, ya know!

    What do you think of that idea (both of you)?
    I haven't gotten on the scale in a while. My theory is, I go with how my work clothes fit.. If my work clothes get snug, then I have a problem, and that means its time to buckle down and get straight.. Today, I just wanted to see where I am at. I doubt I will get back on the scale for another month.. But then again, I have competitive issues so this is undecided right now. ;-P
  24. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

    Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Day 1


    Cardio - The treadmill for an uphill walk at 3.7 mph for 45 minutes. I walked for 3.02 miles and burned 415.9 calories.
    Abs - crunch machine on all 3 sides for 30 reps x2.

    Impression of drugs - jk, supps. Its still too early to tell for the ALC/CLA. I did take the minimal amout, 1 of the pro xanthine & 1 ALC/CLA for the work out, then took a second ALC/CLA a few hours later (ALC/CLA says to take 2-3 times a day). For the pro xanthine, I was draggin ass from being out in the sun all day yesterday, I did not have that funky jittery feeling, but I did not get stimmed either. However, I sweated like a whore in church... JK. I did sweat a bit, which to me is ALWAYS a good thing.

    Tomorrow is a weight day, so can't wait to see what I am able to lift. I am starting a new workout plan, hopefully it will not be "girl weights".. That's sooo embarrassing.


    BTW, you don't have to coddle me guys, treat me like one of the guys. I am married to Kleen and he is the kinda dude I LOVE! If your a jackass like us, then, PLEASE by all means feel free to be one with me too. I DONT NEED TO BE CODDLED.
  26. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

    Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!
    That sux mattrag. So no sauna time for you... That sux. That's the best part. That's where I get my WHOOO-SIII on.
    Kleen got me in the gym because I used to complain about being fat, and I would eat the crappiest stuff. All I knew how to cook was fried foods.. And he wouldn't eat. And I would get ticked off at him. NOW I get it.. It all tastes so bad now..
    But back to the story. He told me I was no longer allowed to complain if I did nothing about my eating habits and did nothing to help not have the chub.. He told me that I can complain all I want now about the chub becuase I took his advise and took my butt to the gym.

    Kleen is awesome when it comes to being a motivator. I love to workout with him, most days. lol. Although, most days I wanna kick him in the nuts when that 350 am alarm goes off and he wakes me up...
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    That sux mattrag. So no sauna time for you... That sux. That's the best part. That's where I get my WHOOO-SIII on.
    Kleen got me in the gym because I used to complain about being fat, and I would eat the crappiest stuff. All I knew how to cook was fried foods.. And he wouldn't eat. And I would get ticked off at him. NOW I get it.. It all tastes so bad now..
    But back to the story. He told me I was no longer allowed to complain if I did nothing about my eating habits and did nothing to help not have the chub.. He told me that I can complain all I want now about the chub becuase I took his advise and took my butt to the gym.

    Kleen is awesome when it comes to being a motivator. I love to workout with him, most days. lol. Although, most days I wanna kick him in the nuts when that 350 am alarm goes off and he wakes me up...
    I'm working on getting my wife there. She actually JOINED a gym so she knows fitness is important. I pretty much eat paleo though.. so she doesn't understand why I eat so much fat... hahah. I don't deep fry stuff but I do eat very oily things. And I don't eat much rice... A sin in Japan. Yea, perhaps I should try and motivate her more. If you don't mind me asking, what motivated you to change? Anything in particular?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm working on getting my wife there. She actually JOINED a gym so she knows fitness is important. I pretty much eat paleo though.. so she doesn't understand why I eat so much fat... hahah. I don't deep fry stuff but I do eat very oily things. And I don't eat much rice... A sin in Japan. Yea, perhaps I should try and motivate her more. If you don't mind me asking, what motivated you to change? Anything in particular?
    Mostly I got tired of hearing well SHUT UP, if your not going to do anything about it, then you can't complain. I would really complain all the time. I was really unhappy with how I looked I was fluffy, dimplely and unamused with myself. As harsh as that statement was, it was SOOOO true. In his own way he "Kleened me", to sum it up.. SHUT UP OR GET OFF THE POT and do the darn thing (I think that's the statement). Then it didnt help seeing how hot the man was looking and I was getting jealous, and I couldn't look like a slob with this HOT dude on my arm. He deserves to have a healthy woman on his arm that is his match. He is truly an inspiration when he works out. The intense look in his face, pushes me to the next level.

    I hated every second of working out, until last night and then today. I couldn't see the results, because techinically (if you notice I do have eyes on my back tattood), I couldn't physically see myself on the back and didn't see the results that Kleen keeps saying I have.. I haven't been to the gym in a week, and it helps with my aggression. So I am feeling dumpy all over again. Seeing the muscle from Kleen's phone as I fist pumped Burn, I was completely shocked. Then taking the back pictures today, shocked me even more. I am thrilled that I have muscle definition in my back. I look down at my front and thing WTF is wrong. Time to put down the snickers ice cream bars, thanks for this Finaflex program.. I am committed to making the abs pop and the hail storm drop. And of course make the butt bubbly.. I can't wait to see where I am at in a month. Sux that summer is almost over.. :-/

    My suggestion, would have her try for 2 weeks straight. 2 weeks is all it took for my body to start changing, and I started to feel better not just physically but mentally. Feeling the tone in my body versus the fluff I have/had is what is keeping me motivated. Starting out hurts so bad, all the muscle soreness, but its well worth it in my eyes. Some women, just need that push with loving support too. Is your wife like me, and can handle hearing Kleen's motivation he used on me (it worked on me, I called it he "Kleened me")?? If not, your going to need to push her in her own way. Start the change in yourself, and comment on how you would like to see your wife with definition... Maybe she'll budge.. If you guys do not share a membership, does she have a friend she can go to the gym with? Most women do not like going to the gym by themselves. Guys get tacky and stare, its embarrassing and nasty. The last thing I want to do is try and get hit up by some ding-a-ling while I am getting my sweat on.. I do not have much suggestion, if she is happy and content with herself, I dont know how to help in that area. Maybe show her my pics and say "you would look hotter than her.." That's been known to work on me too. Good luck, I hope she will make the change.
  29. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm in, def in.

    Subbed. This is going to be great.

    Chris you're wife's hot and she is going to get hotter. That's pretty awesome. I'm jealous, but in a healthy way I think. Kleen's been an inspiration for me as well. Good to see shines in all parts of his life. I can hardly say that about myself. No offense Kleen, you know it's just admiration.

    I'd say good luck, but you aren't going to need it. Stay off the scale, train hard, eat good and have fun carving that body up.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  30. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Mostly I got tired of hearing well SHUT UP, if your not going to do anything about it, then you can't complain. I would really complain all the time. I was really unhappy with how I looked I was fluffy, dimplely and unamused with myself. As harsh as that statement was, it was SOOOO true. In his own way he "Kleened me", to sum it up.. SHUT UP OR GET OFF THE POT and do the darn thing (I think that's the statement). Then it didnt help seeing how hot the man was looking and I was getting jealous, and I couldn't look like a slob with this HOT dude on my arm. He deserves to have a healthy woman on his arm that is his match. He is truly an inspiration when he works out. The intense look in his face, pushes me to the next level.

    I hated every second of working out, until last night and then today. I couldn't see the results, because techinically (if you notice I do have eyes on my back tattood), I couldn't physically see myself on the back and didn't see the results that Kleen keeps saying I have.. I haven't been to the gym in a week, and it helps with my aggression. So I am feeling dumpy all over again. Seeing the muscle from Kleen's phone as I fist pumped Burn, I was completely shocked. Then taking the back pictures today, shocked me even more. I am thrilled that I have muscle definition in my back. I look down at my front and thing WTF is wrong. Time to put down the snickers ice cream bars, thanks for this Finaflex program.. I am committed to making the abs pop and the hail storm drop. And of course make the butt bubbly.. I can't wait to see where I am at in a month. Sux that summer is almost over.. :-/

    My suggestion, would have her try for 2 weeks straight. 2 weeks is all it took for my body to start changing, and I started to feel better not just physically but mentally. Feeling the tone in my body versus the fluff I have/had is what is keeping me motivated. Starting out hurts so bad, all the muscle soreness, but its well worth it in my eyes. Some women, just need that push with loving support too. Is your wife like me, and can handle hearing Kleen's motivation he used on me (it worked on me, I called it he "Kleened me")?? If not, your going to need to push her in her own way. Start the change in yourself, and comment on how you would like to see your wife with definition... Maybe she'll budge.. If you guys do not share a membership, does she have a friend she can go to the gym with? Most women do not like going to the gym by themselves. Guys get tacky and stare, its embarrassing and nasty. The last thing I want to do is try and get hit up by some ding-a-ling while I am getting my sweat on.. I do not have much suggestion, if she is happy and content with herself, I dont know how to help in that area. Maybe show her my pics and say "you would look hotter than her.." That's been known to work on me too. Good luck, I hope she will make the change.

    Wow thanks for the in depth answer!!!!
    Yea I think I have to be more motivational. She definitely cares about how she looks. But she's still on the "I don't need muscle" train... but she knows that muscles help with keeping nice form, and staying up right. I think I have to lose the love handles and then she'll come around. Perhaps if she learned a sport or had some kind of use for it. Though I know in daily life having strength is necessary some people don't see it.
    I think the weird guys thing isn't a problem but yea for most just GETTIN to the gym is most of the battle. Perhaps later when my finances are better i'll join that gym. I know when we move back to Hawaii she will get a gym membership (I already have one at 24hr fitness back there) so she can join me there. And i'll probably train her there too. There's a lot of brainwashing done though by the media on how to diet etc. That's gonna take some time to deprogram from her. Hell it took a long time for me to come over all that stuff.
    Thanks again, and good luck with the log!
    I'll come back later when I start my new log. Donno what product i'm going to be loggin yet but it starts in a week! (Testing my 1rms this week )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in for this!
  32. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

    IN!!! You really look great Kqueen. I'd kill for those shoulders!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  33. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hail to the Queen!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  34. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hello KleensQueen,

    You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    in for the log,congrats on starting your first log!!
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey there, Chris and I have been tight for quite some time. We see eye to eye on many things, but the most important is that our wives are our Queens. So your Magesty ... kick some azz...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  37. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    In, as well. You should be proud -- you've got quite the following here (perhaps it's because we're all fearful that Kleen will try to fight us in a parking lot if we don't join, though ).

    Looking great already!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  38. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Hello KleensQueen,

    You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win
    I agree with this. Your husband has really transformed my life from the diet and training advice I have received from him in the last few months. His knowledge is vast and respected and the great thing is that he loves to share it and help many.

    Best of luck to you! You have a great place to start from considering you already look better than what most women are trying to get to
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  39. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

    Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!
    No need to explain Bro, everyone has weird and different scenarios in their lives, for example, when I married my wife, she was locked into a lease for 3 more months, so I stayed at her place 1-2 x's week and she would stay at my place 3-4 x's a week and we usually had 1 or 2 days where it didn't make sense with our work schedules to just watch the other one sleep, so we stayed at our own places. Of course after those 3 mos. passed she moved in with me and we have lived with one another every since... Sept. 4th makes 2 years!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

    I wish I could get my husband more into weight training, but he's more of a runner type. He just enjoys running to the point where he'll skip weights to run. Which is cool because he motivates me to run (which is NOT my strong point AT ALL) I mean he looks good and is at a good weight but it would be nice to train with him more often and I know it would benefit him in his job at the long run. Don't know how to motivate him though, but I always try.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in