ARIMISTANE revealed... - AnabolicMinds.com

ARIMISTANE revealed...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

ARIMISTANE revealed...

Battling the War Against ESTROGEN

We have all heard people brag about $hit a the gym...from countless unverified 1 Rep Maxes to the old man claiming he used to be as jacked as you are when he was younger (yeah right gramps). One thing that I have NEVER heard someone brag about though is an elevated estrogen level. Let’s face it, elevated estrogen levels are not something to be proud of, especially in the gym. All joking aside, let’s talk about estrogen for a minute and discuss its role in bodybuilding.

Estrogen, like testosterone, is a hormone that is important in human development, contributing to the development of secondary sex characteristics. ESTROGEN makes a woman a woman. TESTOSTERONE makes a man a man. to much estrogen can negatively impact performance in the gym.

The optimal environment for muscle growth in the body is created by effectively managing estrogen and maximizing testosterone and luteinizing hormones (LH).

FINAFLEX introduces ARIMISTANE: a revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels!

ARIMISTANE is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

ARIMISTANE reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction.

ARIMISTANE has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AI’s to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme.

Breakdown:
    • Aromatase enzyme increases Estrogen
    • Arimistane decreases Estrogen
    • High Estrogen in men will lower LH (luteinizing hormone) which in turn lowers Testosterone
    Conclusion:
    • Arimistane = increased LH and increased Testosterone
    [*] ARIMISTANE is a registered TM (trademark) of FINAFLEX - Redefine Nutrition
    - For licensing questions please contact manufacturing@redefinenutritio n.com
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

www.finaflex.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Wow, that's a pretty low Ki value!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah,this should knock estro for a loop!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice addition!!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

We tend to put some thought and research into our products! LoL, we really do try and usually succeed at making the highest quality, effective products on the market!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. New Member

Is this going to be made into a stand alone AI?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Very nice!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Is this going to be made into a stand alone AI?
    No sir, there is plenty enough of the active ingredient in our PCT REVOLUTION Black, all the other additions are always good whether coming off of a cycle or not, we are pretty confident that the ingredient panel in our PCT REVOLUTION Black makes it the best OTC PCT available today!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice profile!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Nice profile!!
    Thanks Bro, hey just curious, but where are you from originally? I'm from the New Orleans area, specifically Destrehan is where I grew up since I was 5yrs old til I was 23yrs old and moved here to Atlanta, GA. I did go to school in Metairie though, both grammar school (St. Catherine's of Sienna) and High School (Archbishop Rummel High School), oh and then continued on to LSU, right there in your neck of the woods!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thanks Bro, hey just curious, but where are you from originally? I'm from the New Orleans area, specifically Destrehan is where I grew up since I was 5yrs old til I was 23yrs old and moved here to Atlanta, GA. I did go to school in Metairie though, both grammar school (St. Catherine's of Sienna) and High School (Archbishop Rummel High School), oh and then continued on to LSU, right there in your neck of the woods!
    Yeah, you were right in my back yard!! lol. I'm about 10 min from campus right now. I've lived here since '98. I'm originally from MI. Too cold up there!! lol.. Met me a good southern girl, (LSU grad), that lured me in by getting me tix to the football games often back in '03..

I have no intentions on leaving though. I doubt she'd leave her mom's area anyway..
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yeah, you were right in my back yard!! lol. I'm about 10 min from campus right now. I've lived here since '98. I'm originally from MI. Too cold up there!! lol.. Met me a good southern girl, (LSU grad), that lured me in by getting me tix to the football games often back in '03..

I have no intentions on leaving though. I doubt she'd leave her mom's area anyway..
    Well you definitely traded one evil for another, MI = Cold vs. LA = Hot as Balls! Ya know that not wanting to leave their family's area is a very common Louisiana thing, I mean more so with the women, but overall most people born in Louisiana, stay in Louisiana! I was one of them, I had no intentions of leaving, I mean it was all I knew, but then when I got out and moved to Atlanta, GA to go to school and started traveling, I was like, wait a minute, mountains don't have to be something I only see on tv or read about in books, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Lol, believe me, I know. I've tried o get my wife to let us drive to MI so we could see different places. Most of the people I talk to down here don't know what its like to travel & see other places/cultures...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Lol, believe me, I know. I've tried o get my wife to let us drive to MI so we could see different places. Most of the people I talk to down here don't know what its like to travel & see other places/cultures...
    It is a Louisiana cultural kind of thing, it can be broken, just force her to go somewhere with you outside of the state, go out west, does she like outdoors, go out to Northern California, go see the HUGE RedWoods, or hiking in the mountains in Oregon, snow skiing in Aspen, CO or see the Grand Canyon, what does she like, besides seafood and all night drinking & partying, you can find better in all kinds of places around the country!!!

Oh BTW, I'm an outdoors kinda guy, can ya tell? LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Oh... you could always take her to Tennessee and go Kayaking, see the Tennessee Aquarium, they have caves, all kinds of cool stuff!

I'm the Big Ogre standing up, before I lost weight, I was 265Lbs @ the time...
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Lol, the girl behind you looks like she's crying!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Big dude there!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Lol, the girl behind you looks like she's crying!!
    Nahhh, she was squinting, constant mist and spray in the eyes, now the Indians in front, they didn't paddle one time, they were just in it for the free ride!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Big dude there!
    Yeah, that was not that long after college for me, so I was still pretty Big, never could get that lean until I did it for "Silver Surfer" in 2008, seems like once I did it once, it just got easy to do for me, now I wanna get it to where it is easy to do to maintain a lean body, again, I'm not talking about pre-contest, I'm just talking always being in the single digits!
    www.finaflex.com
  21. New Member

I am really enjoying this product. Been on for 1 weeks as part of pct into week 5 and so far I am enjoying so much that i have to say what it states on the label it is doing. Part of my pct regime always.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post
    I am really enjoying this product. Been on for 1 weeks as part of pct into week 5 and so far I am enjoying so much that i have to say what it states on the label it is doing. Part of my pct regime always.
    Yah it's a popular AI most seem to really like it...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta - Revealed
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM
  2. Project Z will be revealed at The Cage
    By naturalguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. NGB revealed
    By Rugger in forum News and Articles