Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review

Today I used the Pro Xanthine 500-XT. Took it at 7 am and it is a nice fat burner. Doesn't give you the jitters and it actually has a nice warming effect periodically. It is now almost lunch time and energy level is still as it was this morning. And so far have been able to focus on all my tasks at hand with no problems. So far a thumbs up on this fat burner.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Had solid energy all day never needed to take a second fat burner pill. Had periodic warming almost like it was on a timer of some sort. Never had the jitters and here it is now almost 7 pm and still feel good. The only other fat burners that made me feel like this was when i was taking adderllin and forged burner in combination. Only now i am taking one pill of the Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-XT. So as of day one taking this I must say very impressed with the overall energy level and being able to focus on all tasks at hand at the office. I have about 5 pills left in the sample pack I got. I will continue to post up the what it is like while taking the product.

On a side note came home from the office and got on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Today was a day off from the gym.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Here is the link to my log using Redefine Nutrition products... Come watch and enjoy the next 12 weeks

Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I received a 2 cap sample of this product Pro -Xanthine 500 from Redefine Nut. and I used it as a preworkout stim on two seperate occasions and I have to say I had two great workouts. I had nice clean, focused, and lasting energy which helped me have two fantasticworkouts with no crash later on in the day. I have put this on my supplement to buy list on my next order of products. Thank you RedifineNut. for the sample and for making an excellent prework stim that I will be purchasing because of the sample that I tried twice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
  3. My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. MST Product Review
    By john123131 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 04:06 PM