Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 1 of 38 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO


    This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  2. Registered User
    lurker44's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    58

    hey scott. new to the forum here, glad to see you had your own section since your product is kinda why i signed up. im considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro. it will be my first cycle of any kind so i want to make sure i get it done right. do you recomend running a cycle assist with this? i was planning on running 2 bottles of the 1-andro and your pct afterwards, just wanst sure about the cycle assist. im 5'9", 152lb, and looking to gain some quality mass. any advice you have on running this cycle would much appreciated
  3. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker44 View Post
    hey scott. new to the forum here, glad to see you had your own section since your product is kinda why i signed up. im considering doing a cycle of the 1-andro. it will be my first cycle of any kind so i want to make sure i get it done right. do you recomend running a cycle assist with this? i was planning on running 2 bottles of the 1-andro and your pct afterwards, just wanst sure about the cycle assist. im 5'9", 152lb, and looking to gain some quality mass. any advice you have on running this cycle would much appreciated
    OK, so 5'9", 152 lbs, sounds like you are a hard gainer. I would take 4 capsules a day for 4 days, if you want to run a PCT during & after that is fine, but no matter what you should always run one after. A PCT will both bring your hormones back into check/normal levels, block estrogen(bad), protect your organs (liver, kidney, & prostate), but in doing all this it is also very important in helping your body maintain those hard to achieve gains you just made by taking a cycle of our product. Next, as far as taking anything with it, well since you are a hard gainer you will want to up your calories to around 4,000/day/over 6meals. I would up your water intake to around 2 gallons a day, this will also help keep your liver and kidney flush and clean, but it will also help keep you hydrated and if you have a constant influx of water your body is less likely to hold any unnecessary water (bloat = bad). In the process of getting those 6 meals a day I would do my best to keep 4 hard meals and the other 2 can be from protein shakes, but you better be using a mass gainer protein shake with whole milk, keep those calories high and consistant. Another really smart move is drinking some FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK, a bran new post-workout product, after each workout in the gym, it will help replentish all that has been lost during a workout, keeping your body in a constant state of anabolism (building muscle) vs. allowing it to become catabolic (eating muscle).

    That pretty much sums it up, if you have any other questions, just ask, this is why I'm here, good luck with your cycle. Consistency is the key, consistency and time, you must allow the time for your consistency with the gym, your diet, proper supplementation, etc. to all pay off!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Lurker44,

    One more thing, when taking the 1-Andro, I would split my dose, as in take half in the morning as soon as you wake up and the other half right before bed time.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Registered User
    lurker44's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    58

    so 4 caps a day for 4 days than 3 off is what your saying?
  6. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker44 View Post
    so 4 caps a day for 4 days than 3 off is what your saying?
    No... not at all, where did you get that from? Sorry if I wasn't clear, you want to take 4 caps/day for 30 continuous days, then you want to do 30 days of PCT (post cycle therapy).

    I was only saying that I personally think you will get better results by taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening when taking 4 caps/day keeping its consistant in the body, so 2 pills every 12 hrs, every day for 30 days. I guess technically if you wanted to be extreme about it, you could split it up evenly by pill and take 1 capsule every 6hrs for 30 days that would be the most consistant you could keep the levels in your body, but I think that is over-kill! Do you understand what I mean now?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Registered User
    lurker44's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    58

    yeah i get it now. in your first reply you said to take 4 caps a day for 4 days and it kinda threw me off. this will be my first ph of any kind so i just want to make sure i get it right. if i have any more questions ill be sure to ask and if you have any more advice feel free to offer it
  8. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker44 View Post
    yeah i get it now. in your first reply you said to take 4 caps a day for 4 days and it kinda threw me off. this will be my first ph of any kind so i just want to make sure i get it right. if i have any more questions ill be sure to ask and if you have any more advice feel free to offer it
    We have two types of PH's... FINAFLEX 1-Andro & FINAFLEX EPI-V.

    - 1-Andro is for size/mass (compared to taking Testosterone)

    - EPI-V is for a little size/mass, but great for getting leaner (compared to taking Winstrol-V)

    Just wanted to make sure you understood so you make the right decision about which one you want to take.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Finaflex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    Hey Scott.
    I weigh 170 now. I am 6"0. I have taken finaflex before for 2 months then ran the revolution pct. I gained every bit of 20 lbs. I now want to take another cycle of it and get bigger. How should I go about doing so? I am also the type that is scared to take stuff, is this stuff toxic? This is a great product. I would like to learn more about it. Would a months worth be enough for me just to gain maybe 10lbs?
    Thanks,
    Shane
  10. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaflex View Post
    Hey Scott.
    I weigh 170 now. I am 6"0. I have taken finaflex before for 2 months then ran the revolution pct. I gained every bit of 20 lbs. I now want to take another cycle of it and get bigger. How should I go about doing so? I am also the type that is scared to take stuff, is this stuff toxic? This is a great product. I would like to learn more about it. Would a months worth be enough for me just to gain maybe 10lbs?
    Thanks,
    Shane
    Yes, this is good stuff, yes it is clean! I am not sure what you took last time, from the sounds of it you took FINAFLEX 550, a much stronger, now banned, product. Our new 1-Andro product is not quite as strong, but much cleaner and less toxic to the body. I would still recommend taking a post cycle (PCT REVOLUTIONS) after your cycle, just my recommendation for anyone taking a cycle of anything that is putting synthetic hormones in the body.

    As far as gaining 10lbs off of one bottle, that all depends on how easy of a gainer you are. If you gained 20lbs off of one bottle of FINAFLEX 550, then I would tink you would gain approx. 10lbs off of the new 1-Andro. Usually when people ask me how to achieve the same results as one bottle of 550, I suggest they take 2 bottles of 1-Andro in 30 days, that is 4 capsules a day.

    Now I don't know what your body fat is or how important that is to you, but if you take 1 bottle of 1-Andro & 1 bottle of EPI-V, 2 caps each for 30 days, you will get incredible results, SIZE, STRENGTH, & FAT-LOSS!!! That is my favorite Cycle combo to be honest with you!

    I hope I have answered your questions, if not, please feel free to ask, this is what I am here for, Good Luck with your Cycle!

    ScottyDoc - AL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. Registered User
    Finaflex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    1andro


    Scott,
    It was the finaflex 1andro that i took. I went from 148 to 170. i took 2 bottles 2 pills a day followed by revolution. I want to do one months worth and get to maybe 180 or so. is this possible? i have already ordered the 1andro and now i am waiting on it in the mail. should i keep doing the 2 pills a day or should i up it for my second cycle?
    Thanks/
    Shane
  12. Registered User
    tryn2bebig's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    59

    What seperates your 1-Andro from Ironmaglabs 1-Andro and would this be good to stack with Pmag or Halovar?

    Thanks
  13. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by tryn2bebig View Post
    What seperates your 1-Andro from Ironmaglabs 1-Andro and would this be good to stack with Pmag or Halovar?

    Thanks
    Please don't quote me on this as I am not 100% sure, but I do believe our concentrations of 1-Andro are higher and more potent than in the Ironmaglabs 1-Andro. Yes, it would be a good stack with Pmag or Halovar, but I personally prefer Halovar over Pmag, just personal preference... whatever floats your boat!

    ScottyDoc - AL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaflex View Post
    Scott,
    It was the finaflex 1andro that i took. I went from 148 to 170. i took 2 bottles 2 pills a day followed by revolution. I want to do one months worth and get to maybe 180 or so. is this possible? i have already ordered the 1andro and now i am waiting on it in the mail. should i keep doing the 2 pills a day or should i up it for my second cycle?
    Thanks/
    Shane
    Shane,

    Sure bro, no problem, I hear ya loud and clear. Yes, I would up my dose, but try upping your dose by combining FINAFLEX 1-Andro (2 caps/day) with FINAFLEX EPI-V (2 caps/day). I think you will get better, harder, cleaner and more strength gains with that combination vs. just doing 4 caps of 1-Andro. That is my personal opinion, both are FINAFLEX products and both work extremely well, but if I were you and I was going to do one or the other, I would mix the two, vs. taking double of just the one. Understand?

    ScottyDoc - AL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  15. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263803

    Do we need a serm after taking epi v-2//
  16. Registered User
    Finaflex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    Scott,
    Yes I understand. The Finaflex 1andro should be here any day now. As for the FINAFLEX EPI-V.. what exactly is that? would it be more harsher in my body stacking the two? I do have some "pudge" I would like to get rid of. So take both of them for a month then run 1 month of Revolution and that will complete the cycle?
    Thanks!
  17. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wuxi, China
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    We have two types of PH's... FINAFLEX 1-Andro & FINAFLEX EPI-V.

    - 1-Andro is for size/mass (compared to taking Testosterone)

    - EPI-V is for a little size/mass, but great for getting leaner (compared to taking Winstrol-V)

    Just wanted to make sure you understood so you make the right decision about which one you want to take.
    Huh?
    They both contain the same 1-DHEA precursor to 1-Test (or dihydroboldenone).
    So its basically just 1-Test vs 1-Test with stimulants mixed in.
  18. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaflex View Post
    Scott,
    Yes I understand. The Finaflex 1andro should be here any day now. As for the FINAFLEX EPI-V.. what exactly is that? would it be more harsher in my body stacking the two? I do have some "pudge" I would like to get rid of. So take both of them for a month then run 1 month of Revolution and that will complete the cycle?
    Thanks!
    Yes, running two bottles of either product in one month would be more harsh on your body, but one being more harsh than the other, or mixing them being more harsh than just stacking two of the same, NO! No worries on doing harm to your body, drink plenty of water, take some milk thistle, kidney/liver support and make sure you do a PCT Revolutions after and do not drink alcohol while on your cycle and you will be perfectly fine! No Worries!!!

    ScottyDoc - AL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Huh?
    They both contain the same 1-DHEA precursor to 1-Test (or dihydroboldenone).
    So its basically just 1-Test vs 1-Test with stimulants mixed in.
    My bad bro, wasn't trying to lead anyone on that the main ingredient was different, I just like the EPI-V because of the Cortisol inhibitor and the Shredding Matrix. I did very well with it, I personally tested both products and gained more weight on the 1-Andro (I gained 8lbs in 30 days taking 4caps/day). With the EPI-V (I gained 6lbs in 30 days taking 4caps/day) but with the EPI-V I looked and felt way leaner and the muscle gains seemed to be cleaner and harder. So it is my theory... that mixing them would put you somewhere in the middle. Me, personally, being an easy gainer and always leaning towards holding excess weight (FAT), I just take a 2 bottle cycle of the EPI-V. I hope I have cleared this up, thank you for bringing that point to my attention!

    ScottyDoc - AL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Gator,

    Oh, and the reason why I compared it to Winstrol is because with the cortisol inhibitor and shred matrix, those are the type of results I got... leaner, harder, but less mass gains than Test!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  21. Registered User
    Finaflex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    scott,
    i will get some milk thistle. how do i take it? when do i stop? etc..
  22. Registered User
    JT4EverFit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    51

    What do you think about running finaflex andro 1 4 capsules in the am and 4 epi-v capsules in the pm and do a 30 day cycle so you would go through 2 bottles of each in a 30 day span
  23. Registered User
    Finaflex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    Scott,
    I have decided to just run finaflex 1andro. I am currently taking 2 pills/day. If I decided to take 3 pills a day would it be more likely to hurt my body? I want to learn all about this product since I am puttin it into my body. Is the "hair loss" common? 10 years down the road I wont be begging for a kidney or liver will I? These questions might sound crazy but I am the type that cares a lot about my body inside and out..
  24. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    What do you think about running finaflex andro 1 4 capsules in the am and 4 epi-v capsules in the pm and do a 30 day cycle so you would go through 2 bottles of each in a 30 day span
    I don't really know bro! I mean I think you would get great gains and it would be a great cycle as far as gains go, I would just be afraid of taking that much stuff at one time, I always lean to the side of caution! I guess if you were taking milk thistle, liver & kidney support, and personally if you are gonna run that cycle I would take PCT Revolution during and after your cycle.

    So in short, the cycle sounds a little extreme, but nothing more extreme than what professional bodybuilders do, so as long as you take all the precautions and listen to your body carefully. So please, if you go through with it, let me know how it goes, or run a thread on it with before and after stats, etc. That would be awesome!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  25. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaflex View Post
    Scott,
    I have decided to just run finaflex 1andro. I am currently taking 2 pills/day. If I decided to take 3 pills a day would it be more likely to hurt my body? I want to learn all about this product since I am puttin it into my body. Is the "hair loss" common? 10 years down the road I wont be begging for a kidney or liver will I? These questions might sound crazy but I am the type that cares a lot about my body inside and out..
    Honestly, at the low doses of 4 caps or less, and taking the precautions as I mentioned to the gentleman above who wants to take double what you are talking about, I don't see any problems with it. I do think what he wants to do is a little extreme, but hey, bet big... win big! But seriously, taking under 4 caps a day while taking milk thistle, a good liver/kidney shield, & taking PCT Revolutions after your cycle, you will be just fine, no adverse side affects. Also, for that extreme instance where you are extremely sensitive to this type of product (prohormone) listen to your body, nobody knows your body better than you do!

    As far as how to take the milk thistle, liver/kidney shield, & PCT... just take as recommended on the bottle. Also, with those, it would not hurt you to take a little extra if you wanna just make sure, they won't hurt you, you just might be wasting it, but in the world of bodybuilding taking more than your body can absorb and not worrying about a little getting wasted is the norm, (Theory being that it is always better to make sure your body is getting the absolute maximum it can absorb than risk not getting enough).

    I hope all this helps and like I said the most important thing is to protect yourself, take all the precautions, and listen to your body!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Registered User
    JT4EverFit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    51

    i ordered a bottle of each and the revolution pct, but not im starting to consider my option i told you about. it does seem extreme but sometimes if you really wanna see results you have to double the dose on anything you take, for instance if a bottle is suggested 2 capsules a day for 30 day it is now 4 capsules a day for 15 days. some of the ingredients companies put in their supplements arent enough to really feel it
  27. Registered User
    JT4EverFit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    51

    ScottyDoc-
    if you do 2 epi-v and 2 andro-1 a day. which one would you want to take in the am and which one would you take in pm. I dont know if it really makes a difference, but i was just curious im starting a cycle of this next monday and i ordered your cell shock . never used your products yet, figured id see what you guys are all about
  28. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by JT4EverFit View Post
    ScottyDoc-
    if you do 2 epi-v and 2 andro-1 a day. which one would you want to take in the am and which one would you take in pm. I dont know if it really makes a difference, but i was just curious im starting a cycle of this next monday and i ordered your cell shock . never used your products yet, figured id see what you guys are all about
    The only possible difference it could make is if you are extremely sensitive to stimulants and wanted to take the EPI-V in the morning so it doesn't disturb your sleep.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Registered User
    JT4EverFit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    51

    thanks for in the info ill let you know how it went
  30. Registered User
    JT4EverFit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    51

    scottydoc-
    started the cycle of one andro and epi-v today is it best to take 1 1andro capsule with 1 epi-v capsule in the morning and 1 1andro capsule and 1 epi-v capsule at night or just
    2 epi-v capsule in am and 2 1andro capsules pm.? Running for 30 days..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in