Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 32 of 43 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. thanks for the speedy response. that is how i understood it, just wanted to be sure it wasnt 2 different things. the 1Andro has been solid and i am just looking to lean up now. may grab an additional bottle of the epi-v. finaflex is on point with these products.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jayalien View Post
    thanks for the speedy response. that is how i understood it, just wanted to be sure it wasnt 2 different things. the 1Andro has been solid and i am just looking to lean up now. may grab an additional bottle of the epi-v. finaflex is on point with these products.
    awesome to hear, and we appreciate the feedback
    perhaps you can run a log, share some experiences along the way..
    we've got a good crew of guys with experience in these products on the forum, always glad to help others out

best
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah it's all in perception i guess

me - i call it bridge, if you start out with one product, overlap with another (keeping second product lower dosed), then phase into second product solo at higher dosing..some may call this a simple transitional process

others call a bridge just that - a "bridge" as one would think, connecting two roads (or in this case, two different product connected by a third separate product)

to each their own
    what you state above is great..
    if you wish to bridge with say 550XD in the middle, that is valid approach as well

all depends on how extensive you wish to get, and what kind of results you are after
    They're both brdiging one just has an overlap.
  4. Finaflex 1-Andro Cycle Question

ScottyDoc/DM/Anyone else with knowledge

I am 27, 5'9 167lbs looking to gain a little lean mass. Would love to get to 180 but 175 will suffice. This is my 2nd Cycle; first was 2 years ago. Diet is in check and so is my routine....

I will be taking the following while on my cycle and during PCT
    Cycle Assist
    Multivitamin
    Milk Thistle
    BCAA
    Glutamine
    Plenty of Protein

My question is I have the following; how should I take it?
    1 Bottle Finaflex 1-Andro
    1 Bottle Pure Test
    2 Bottles PCT Revolution Black
    1 Kre-Alkelyn EFX(I was thinking of probably taking this post Cycle but up for suggestions)

5. Quote Originally Posted by CSMailin View Post
    My question is I have the following; how should I take it?
    1 Bottle Finaflex 1-Andro 2-4 caps, split ~12hrs apart
    1 Bottle Pure Test 6 caps, split evenly 2/2/2..begin this in final week of 1-andro, take for 6-8 weeks
    2 Bottles PCT Revolution Black 2-4 caps at night..begin in final week of 1-andro, take for 4 weeks
    1 Kre-Alkelyn EFX(I was thinking of probably taking this post Cycle but up for suggestions) creatine is better suited for while on cycle imo
    answers in bold above

welcome to the forum..are you logging this one?
    would be in to follow - also, may have a bonus for you if you log it on our new forum....

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    answers in bold above

would be in to follow - also, may have a bonus for you if you log it on our new forum....
    Take my advice and log it. These guys will definitely take care of you and I think you'll like the bonus!
  7. Re: Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

We would love for you to log it for us, especially on our home forum as well!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Take my advice and log it. These guys will definitely take care of you and I think you'll like the bonus!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We would love for you to log it for us, especially on our home forum as well!
    Log!! Log!!! Log!! Log!!

9. I'll log it. Good way for me to keep track of my progress in any event. Hoping to start next week.

Below is how I plan to dose. Let me know your thoughts:

1-Andro
    Week 1-4
    2 pills a day(1 morning/1 night)

Revolution Black
    Week 1-3
    1 pill at night
    Week 4
    2 pills at night
    Week 5-6
    3 pills at night
    week 7-8
    2 pills at night

Pure Test(have to buy 1 more bottle)
    Week 4-9
    6 pills (2 morning/2 afternoon/2 night)

Take 1 Week off once the Test is finished and take the Kre-Alkelyn until it is finished...

10. Quote Originally Posted by CSMailin View Post
    I'll log it. Good way for me to keep track of my progress in any event. Hoping to start next week. Had a grade 2 tear in my hamstring 4 weeks ago and have been taking it easy on the legs. I'm going to test it out on Thursday and Friday n the Squat rack to see how it feels. If it's good to go; I'm good to go.

Below is how I plan to dose. Let me know your thoughts:

1-Andro
    Week 1-4
    2 pills a day(1 morning/1 night)

Revolution Black
    Week 1-3
    1 pill at night
    Week 4
    2 pills at night
    Week 5-6
    3 pills at night
    week 7-8
    2 pills at night

Pure Test(have to buy 1 more bottle)
    Week 4-9
    6 pills (2 morning/2 afternoon/2 night)

Take 1 Week off once the Test is finished and take the Kre-Alkelyn until it is finished...
    Il offer this up. The structure you have chosen for the pct black is overkill for 2 pills a day. You can take the AI out of the on cycle weeks of 1-3 and just run 2 caps at night week 5-8. Run the pure test atleast a week longer then the AI.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

11. Seems fairly solid, PCT black from weeks 1-3 should not really be necessary.

12. I couldnt found the 1-alpha Q & A, so I will put my question here. Witch is the 1-alpha's capsule collor?

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    answers in bold above

I'll be starting this on Monday. Send me the link to your new forum for me to log it....

14. http://finaflex.com/forum/index.php

Put it in the post your own stack section. You will see mine and kleens there.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

15. Sorry to just jump in here....BUT, got a few important questions.

Starting my first PH stack in a few weeks, and still haven't decided what to buy (just not methly products ;p)

I am looking into LG science 1-andro for two bottles, followed by their PCT.....but I feel that the 1-andro just helps to keep estrogene down and raise a little test.....

I want to add size, and stay lean as possiable while bulking up soon.

1-andro by finaflex has great reviews, and everyone loves to stack it with stuff.

So, what stack should I get for mass, and lean?

Any better then 1-andro by LG?
  16. Re: Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Sorry to just jump in here....BUT, got a few important questions.

Starting my first PH stack in a few weeks, and still haven't decided what to buy (just not methly products ;p)

I am looking into LG science 1-andro for two bottles, followed by their PCT.....but I feel that the 1-andro just helps to keep estrogene down and raise a little test.....

I want to add size, and stay lean as possiable while bulking up soon.

1-andro by finaflex has great reviews, and everyone loves to stack it with stuff.

So, what stack should I get for mass, and lean?

Any better then 1-andro by LG?

First and foremost 1-andro from either company will not reduce estrogen and/or boost test.

What i would recommend is picking up a couple bottles of our 1-alpha and stacking it with a couple bottles (depending on how long your run is) of 550-XD. This will help you add size and strength while maintaining a lean physique as long as your diet is in check. Then for pct utilizing our Revolution pct black will help you recover from the cycle and bring your test levels up to maintain gains and recover nicely.

As far as doseages go id start out with two caps of the 1-Alpha and 550-XD.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    First and foremost 1-andro from either company will not reduce estrogen and/or boost test.

What i would recommend is picking up a couple bottles of our 1-alpha and stacking it with a couple bottles (depending on how long your run is) of 550-XD. This will help you add size and strength while maintaining a lean physique as long as your diet is in check. Then for pct utilizing our Revolution pct black will help you recover from the cycle and bring your test levels up to maintain gains and recover nicely.

As far as doseages go id start out with two caps of the 1-Alpha and 550-XD.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
    So, is LG scinces 1-andro just 1-ad?....then what is their M1D? (sorry if you can't really discuss other companies products) A rep from LG is REALLY talking up their 1-andro for mass and leaning out...But I feel like their 1-andro is just a weak test booster....but he offered me two bottles, and a PCT for 60$....can't beat that.

So, for my first stack, you recommend two bottles of 1-alpha and two 550-XD? and then your 1 bottle of PCT?

I will look into that stack and reply back with my first impressions......back now, what are the big differances between the two? I also see 550-XD was banned and being sold off?...hm...and based on price I would almost be tripling the 60$ for a full run by LG. What if I just ran two bottles of either or, and of course a PCT. And, if I do either or, what one do you recommend for mass, and leaner mass. cheers
  18. Re: Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

So, is LG scinces 1-andro just 1-ad?....then what is their M1D? (sorry if you can't really discuss other companies products) A rep from LG is REALLY talking up their 1-andro for mass and leaning out...But I feel like their 1-andro is just a weak test booster....but he offered me two bottles, and a PCT for 60$....can't beat that.

So, for my first stack, you recommend two bottles of 1-alpha and two 550-XD? and then your 1 bottle of PCT?

I will look into that stack and reply back with my first impressions......back now, what are the big differances between the two? I also see 550-XD was banned and being sold off?...hm...and based on price I would almost be tripling the 60$ for a full run by LG. What if I just ran two bottles of either or, and of course a PCT. And, if I do either or, what one do you recommend for mass, and leaner mass. cheers
    1-andro is 1-androsterone, M1D is dhea with some extras in it to help it convert to more favorable hormones.

1-andro is not a weak test booster, it is a hormone that converts to 1-androstanediol and 1-androstandione and then into 1-test.

550-XD is not banned, the previous version is banned but not the current version. You dont have to run the 550-xd with 1-alpha but you asked for a stack which is what i presented to you.

If you ran 1-alpha at 2 caps a day to begin and then bumped it to 3 caps you would see some nice gains, hit 4 caps a day and your in business with mass/lean gains, and strength gains to go with it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    1-andro is 1-androsterone, M1D is dhea with some extras in it to help it convert to more favorable hormones.

1-andro is not a weak test booster, it is a hormone that converts to 1-androstanediol and 1-androstandione and then into 1-test.

550-XD is not banned, the previous version is banned but not the current version. You dont have to run the 550-xd with 1-alpha but you asked for a stack which is what i presented to you.

If you ran 1-alpha at 2 caps a day to begin and then bumped it to 3 caps you would see some nice gains, hit 4 caps a day and your in business with mass/lean gains, and strength gains to go with it.
    Thanks A TON! That really cleared things up.
    So, how long should I run 1-alpha? probably a bottle and a half worth? and that by it self would be a good first run on PH, followed by a PCT of course.

Also, if I stacked 1-andro from LG science two bottles, but 1-AD 1 bottle worth with my LG 1-Andro...would that be okay? or is that combining the same compound? Or if it's okay to stack them, should I get two bottles worth of 1-AD from finaflex?

Thanks again, and thanks in advance.

20. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Thanks A TON! That really cleared things up.
    So, how long should I run 1-alpha? probably a bottle and a half worth? and that by it self would be a good first run on PH, followed by a PCT of course.

Also, if I stacked 1-andro from LG science two bottles, but 1-AD 1 bottle worth with my LG 1-Andro...would that be okay? or is that combining the same compound? Or if it's okay to stack them, should I get two bottles worth of 1-AD from finaflex?

Thanks again, and thanks in advance.
    how old are you bud, and what are your goals?

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how old are you bud, and what are your goals?
    24 my fellow lifter.

I am currently cutting, and will end my cut phase April 8th.

My goals are to mainly add size. Strength isn't important to me...even the slightest actually. But i want to add some decent size, and have some clean gains, and get hard muscles.

Yes my diet is in check, yes I rest at least 8 hours a day, and my blood pressure is in check, and have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.
    Been lifting 2+ years.

22. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    24 my fellow lifter.

I am currently cutting, and will end my cut phase April 8th.

My goals are to mainly add size. Strength isn't important to me...even the slightest actually. But i want to add some decent size, and have some clean gains, and get hard muscles.

Yes my diet is in check, yes I rest at least 8 hours a day, and my blood pressure is in check, and have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.
    Been lifting 2+ years.
    So you are obviously and Ecto to you really have to eat a lot and frequently. PH's wil help but the biggest problem you will be running into is maintainng mass once gained. It takes a tremendous amount of dedication to keep the muscle on and when you have maintained a lot of mass for a long period it is easier to maintain. That's the biggest issue with your body type, it's so easy to get frustrated. Consistancy over years of lifting is the real key. If you can't do this without PH's doing it with them will be liffle for you. These ehance what you already know how to do. If used correctly then they will work well. I am thinkng 1-andro or 1-alpha are your best bets if you are ready. Are you ready ? Possibly, 24 is pretty young but if you really know your shyte if could be ok for you.

23. ^^ nice synopsis doug

have been researching prohormones for over a week, and have been considering them for over a month.

not to be cheeky, but..you have been "researching" for a week, yet you do not understand what these products even are (you said something about a weak test booster..)
    research takes a bit longer than a week bud; fyi, i started taking hormonals last year, after months (yrs really) of research..i still do research almost daily

quite honestly, i am not prepared to advise our hormonal products for you, as i feel you still have a lot to learn and consider
    while i enjoy teaching and educating in all aspects, i simply refuse to educate one on the ground-floor basics of hormones/prohormones/steroidal compounds..it just does not interest me, for a variety of reasons

best to you

24. Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    Am just wondering if someone could give me some advice on what a good dosing protocol would be for the 1-alpha and 1-andro and PCT?

25. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    Am just wondering if someone could give me some advice on what a good dosing protocol would be for the 1-alpha and 1-andro and PCT?
    How long are you wanting to run this for?

26. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Hi all. I was wondering if i could get some advice. I recently purchased one bottle of 1-andro and one bottle of 1-alpha. This is my second ever pro hormone cycle. For PCT i have pure D-aspartic acid and PCT Black (2 bottles on hand). I'm 23, 6 foot 1 around 204 pounds and at around 12% to 13% bodyfat. My goal is pure muscle size. I've got my diet in check (have a background in nutrition) and been lifting for 7 years.
    well you've got 2 very similar products there - the big brother (alpha) to the little brother (andro)
    if your intent is to run them both, i would start out with 1-andro and then move on to 1-alpha, back-to-back
    these will both be good for size..
    start out with
    week 1 - 2 caps 1-andro
    week 2 - 3 caps
    week 3 - 4 caps
    week 4 - 4 caps 1-alpha
    week 5 - same

pct sounds good, start the PureTest couple days before your cycle ends, and run it thru pct and then 2 weeks beyond

boom

27. The last cycle i did was 1 bottle of evi-p and 1-andro and that lasted around 6 weeks i think.. I've heard different ideas about the 1-alpha as far as dosing goes... the bottle recommends no more than 2 a day so that would mean 1-alpha would last 30 days and if i do the 1-andro at 4 caps i would get 15 days.. This is what i need some help with haha

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well you've got 2 very similar products there - the big brother (alpha) to the little brother (andro)
    if your intent is to run them both, i would start out with 1-andro and then move on to 1-alpha, back-to-back
    these will both be good for size..
    start out with
    week 1 - 2 caps 1-andro
    week 2 - 3 caps
    week 3 - 4 caps
    week 4 - 4 caps 1-alpha
    week 5 - same

pct sounds good, start the PureTest couple days before your cycle ends, and run it thru pct and then 2 weeks beyond

boom
    Ok cheers. I was considering starting my first bottle of PCT Black halfway through my cycle to help combat any estrogen conversion.. Is this a good option also?

29. Quote Originally Posted by 456mike View Post
    Ok cheers. I was considering starting my first bottle of PCT Black halfway through my cycle to help combat any estrogen conversion.. Is this a good option also?
    You shouldnt have any issues with estrogen with these compounds BUT if for some reason it does pop up id start at 1 cap of pct black and asses after a couple of days.

30. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You shouldnt have any issues with estrogen with these compounds BUT if for some reason it does pop up id start at 1 cap of pct black and asses after a couple of days.
    Ok thanks for the help. Had an awesome response to the 1-andro last time (escpecially in muscle size and roundness - strength also) so am looking foward to this cycle!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM