Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 32 of 51 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. I am taking another 4 pill a day cycle and started today time to hit the diet hard and the gym hard again I am too excited. I weigh about 165 now so i lost 7 lbs of the 12 i gained and am looking forward to seeing what will happen this time. Ill keep you updated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I am taking another 4 pill a day cycle and started today time to hit the diet hard and the gym hard again I am too excited. I weigh about 165 now so i lost 7 lbs of the 12 i gained and am looking forward to seeing what will happen this time. Ill keep you updated.
    Cool Brutha, keep us informed and keep the diet strict and the weight gain will be lean, drink lots of water and pound that iron, make those weights cry!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. So here it is.

Monday June 25th- 156.5 LBS
    Sunday July 1st - ANDRO FINAFLEX
    Monday July 2nd - 157.5 LBS
    Monday July 9th - 163.0 LBS
    Sunday July 15th- BROKE FINGER
    Monday July 16th- 164
    Monday July 23rd- 167
    Monday July 30th- 165.5

Kinda pissed I went down in weight - aiming for 180!

Finished with the andro, now taking Black PCT and my Pure Test just came in the mail. Taking PCT 2 at night - when do I take pure test and how much of it? Does it matter if I finish the whole bottle or can I just do 2 or 3 weeks of it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    So here it is.

Monday June 25th- 156.5 LBS
    Sunday July 1st - ANDRO FINAFLEX
    Monday July 2nd - 157.5 LBS
    Monday July 9th - 163.0 LBS
    Sunday July 15th- BROKE FINGER
    Monday July 16th- 164
    Monday July 23rd- 167
    Monday July 30th- 165.5

Kinda pissed I went down in weight - aiming for 180!

Finished with the andro, now taking Black PCT and my Pure Test just came in the mail. Taking PCT 2 at night - when do I take pure test and how much of it? Does it matter if I finish the whole bottle or can I just do 2 or 3 weeks of it?
    should have already started, 6ed three doses of 2...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. At the end of week 3 of Andro 1 stacked with Dermacrine. still seeing steady gains. Im having some hard emotional problems though involving a girl at the time (break up) and i feel like this stuff is amplifying my emotions. ive decided to cut the cycle a week and a half short because of this and start my PCT. i have purchased Finaflex PCT with 2 bottles of pure test taking 6 pure test ed and 2ed Finaflex pct for 30 days. Have yall heard of this ever happening on this stuff? do yall think it will amplify more on PCT or not?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chestbrah View Post
    At the end of week 3 of Andro 1 stacked with Dermacrine. still seeing steady gains. Im having some hard emotional problems though involving a girl at the time (break up) and i feel like this stuff is amplifying my emotions. ive decided to cut the cycle a week and a half short because of this and start my PCT. i have purchased Finaflex PCT with 2 bottles of pure test taking 6 pure test ed and 2ed Finaflex pct for 30 days. Have yall heard of this ever happening on this stuff? do yall think it will amplify more on PCT or not?
    Yah and your PCT should even you out... possibility of some extra estro conversion. You don't have to stop your cycle necessarly, it might just take some pct black (1 before bed)...

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and your PCT should even you out... possibility of some extra estro conversion. You don't have to stop your cycle necessarly, it might just take some pct black (1 before bed)...
    DW nailed that on the head... and if 1 cap/night doesn't work you might wanna go to 2caps/night or even start with 2caps/night for like a week to kill it in your system, then lower down to 1cap/night for maintenance!
    www.finaflex.com

8. I took two days of the pills and just got sick and stopped taking them. My throat is all itchy and sinuses and im coughing non stop so I decided to wait till i am better. Doctor just said it was a virus and should pass off with over counter meds so we will see. It sucks lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I took two days of the pills and just got sick and stopped taking them. My throat is all itchy and sinuses and im coughing non stop so I decided to wait till i am better. Doctor just said it was a virus and should pass off with over counter meds so we will see. It sucks lol
    Yah that' does, I am lucky I have a very strong immune system and rarely get sick, had to work through a bout of bronchitis though... that sucked but it was gone in 2 weeks and really only 3 or 4 really bad days...

10. Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I took two days of the pills and just got sick and stopped taking them. My throat is all itchy and sinuses and im coughing non stop so I decided to wait till i am better. Doctor just said it was a virus and should pass off with over counter meds so we will see. It sucks lol
    Sorry to hear that Bro, that does suck, bigtime!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Been taking DAA and experiencing heartburn or acid reflex in my throat. Diet has been the same, im almost positive its the DAA.

edit: When I ate it with food I seemed not to have the problem.

12. Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Been taking DAA and experiencing heartburn or acid reflex in my throat. Diet has been the same, im almost positive its the DAA.

edit: When I ate it with food I seemed not to have the problem.
    My advice would be to eat it with food .. lol thanks for the info...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My advice would be to eat it with food .. lol thanks for the info...
    As a general rule of thumb, unless it indicates to take on an empty stomach, which 95% of supps do not, then I always try to take all my oral supps with a meal, just better for the whole digestion and absorption process! IMO
    www.finaflex.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    As a general rule of thumb, unless it indicates to take on an empty stomach, which 95% of supps do not, then I always try to take all my oral supps with a meal, just better for the whole digestion and absorption process! IMO
    if I can't with food I will use fish oil...

15. Hey guys i just bought myself a bottle of L-Arginine, L-Ornithine dietary supplement. How often should i take these pills. And at what strategic times for best results?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Camimoore View Post
    Hey guys i just bought myself a bottle of L-Arginine, L-Ornithine dietary supplement. How often should i take these pills. And at what strategic times for best results?
    Before bed but I dont' remember the dosing... I just take G8...

17. I have 2 bottles of FinaFlex 1-Andro and 1 bottle of EPI-V, what would be the best way to dose for 45 days

weeks 1 and 2 @ 2 andro morning and 2 at night
    weeks 3,4,5,6 @ 1 andro and 1 epi-v morning and again at night?

18. Quote Originally Posted by parkerwilson View Post
    I have 2 bottles of FinaFlex 1-Andro ad 1 bottle of EPI-V, what would be the best way to dose for 45 days

weeks 1 and 2 = 2 andro morning and 2 at night
    weeks 3,4,5,6 + 1 andro and 1 epi-v morning and again at night?
    Personally, I would buy another bottle of EPI-V and just take it them both at 3caps/day for 40 days, my personal opinion, would show incredible size, strength, & fat-loss... = Win,win,win!
    www.finaflex.com

19. So I shouldn't have any problems taking 3 of each a day? I am around 11-12% body fat, do I need that much EPI-V?

20. Quote Originally Posted by parkerwilson View Post
    So I shouldn't have any problems taking 3 of each a day? I am around 11-12% body fat, do I need that much EPI-V?
    Need ? maybe not but it would definitely enhance your experience..

Oh and at 11-12% you are in prime postion for this...

21. Thanks, I will do what Scotty suggested then.

22. Quote Originally Posted by parkerwilson View Post
    Thanks, I will do what Scotty suggested then.
    good luck .. let us know how you like it

23. Quote Originally Posted by parkerwilson View Post
    Thanks, I will do what Scotty suggested then.
    11-12% BF is good, but to be able to say you are 5-6% BF is wayyyyy better, right? EPI-V with a proper diet and exercise routine can and will take you down to that competition level or RIP!!! EPI-V is what separates a guy who just looks good at the pool from the guy who looks like he should be on the cover of a magazine! *(again, I can't stress enough how important a proper diet and exercise plan is to achieve these results)*
    www.finaflex.com

24. You emphasized the importance of a proper diet in your last post. Can you elaborate on this? What should my diet include?

25. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    11-12% BF is good, but to be able to say you are 5-6% BF is wayyyyy better, right? EPI-V with a proper diet and exercise routine can and will take you down to that competition level or RIP!!! EPI-V is what separates a guy who just looks good at the pool from the guy who looks like he should be on the cover of a magazine! *(again, I can't stress enough how important a proper diet and exercise plan is to achieve these results)*
    Ideally, if I could get up to 180 with 8% BF with this cycle and keep it, I will be completely happy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM