Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 13 of 51 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can erase or erase pro be used in pct for an 8 week cycle of epi v? I would want to run erase for another 8 weeks following the epi... Is this safe/realistic? What else would need to be including intra cycle and post? Would I need or want to run a test booster along with the epi? I have below avg test levels, so I usually run some sort of natty t booster year round.. I'm really interested in trying the epi but not sure how to cover all my bases for during and post cycle.. I'd like to use anabeta post cycle as well if possible..
    Erase Pro should be fine ...

Well if you use PCT black which has some of the same ingredients as erase-pro on cycle (1 cap ed) then 4 weeks of Erase-Pro should be enough.

I would go with the PCT Black, 1 ed on cycle and I like the idea of adding in the Pure Test late cycle, you should be ok with 4 ed as PCT black has some DAA as well. I think you would be ok to continue with the PCT-Black in PCT the Pro is supposed to to me more SERM like so it may be a good product. Both have Cortisol control so you should be ok. Oh and Contiue your Pure test through PCT.

You mentioned you wanted to run EPI-V for 8 weeks at 2 ed, I would think about 4 ed for 6 weeks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Erase Pro should be fine ...

Well if you use PCT black which has some of the same ingredients as erase-pro on cycle (1 cap ed) then 4 weeks of Erase-Pro should be enough.

I would go with the PCT Black, 1 ed on cycle and I like the idea of adding in the Pure Test late cycle, you should be ok with 4 ed as PCT black has some DAA as well. I think you would be ok to continue with the PCT-Black in PCT the Pro is supposed to to me more SERM like so it may be a good product. Both have Cortisol control so you should be ok. Oh and Contiue your Pure test through PCT.

You mentioned you wanted to run EPI-V for 8 weeks at 2 ed, I would think about 4 ed for 6 weeks...
    I really don't have the budget for more than 2 bottles... I also respond easily and am very prone to sides when taking a ph... So I personally feel 2 a day would be enough, at least to start.. Especially coupled with daa and pct black on cycle.. And pro xan lol.

Would u mind making up a quick layout for the cycle and post? I'm having a hard time visualizing.. Thank you!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I really don't have the budget for more than 2 bottles... I also respond easily and am very prone to sides when taking a ph... So I personally feel 2 a day would be enough, at least to start.. Especially coupled with daa and pct black on cycle.. And pro xan lol.

Would u mind making up a quick layout for the cycle and post? I'm having a hard time visualizing.. Thank you!
    Weeks 1-6
    So 2 ed of EPI-V am
    1 PCT black evening

Weeks 7-8 add 4 ed of Pure Test

PCT with either 2-3 PCT Black or the Erase Pro
    4-6 Pure Test ed
    PCT lasts 4 weeks...

Pretty straight forward, you can add anything you want for staples fish oil etc.. which is good to take with your Epi-v dosages...

4. You guys might be wondering why I have been around so much on redefine threads... well we have news...

FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Weeks 1-6
    So 2 ed of EPI-V am
    1 PCT black evening

Weeks 7-8 add 4 ed of Pure Test

PCT with either 2-3 PCT Black or the Erase Pro
    4-6 Pure Test ed
    PCT lasts 4 weeks...

Pretty straight forward, you can add anything you want for staples fish oil etc.. which is good to take with your Epi-v dosages...
    Thanks very much. So I wouldn't split up the dose to 1 am/ 1 afternoon of epi v? Just take upon rising?

Lastly- after my 4 weeks of pct- (say I use 3 pct black for 4 weeks) could I immediately go on erase pro+anabeta for another 4 weeks? THEN take a month off from hormonal supps?

This month off would consist of ebol+ursobolic (has worked well for me following cycles of erase)

Then I would want to go on the 550xd! For which I would need more assistance setting that cycle up
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks very much. So I wouldn't split up the dose to 1 am/ 1 afternoon of epi v? Just take upon rising?

Lastly- after my 4 weeks of pct- (say I use 3 pct black for 4 weeks) could I immediately go on erase pro+anabeta for another 4 weeks? THEN take a month off from hormonal supps?

This month off would consist of ebol+ursobolic (has worked well for me following cycles of erase)

Then I would want to go on the 550xd! For which I would need more assistance setting that cycle up
    Noo... you do want to split your EPI-V dose! 1/2 of your daily dose in the morning and 2nd half of your daily dose in the early afternoon, always 8hrs before intended bed time because of the stimulants, we do not want it to interfere with your sleep!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Noo... you do want to split your EPI-V dose! 1/2 of your daily dose in the morning and 2nd half of your daily dose in the early afternoon, always 8hrs before intended bed time because of the stimulants, we do not want it to interfere with your sleep!
    Ahh u already saw it haha. Ok.. That's what I was thinking. Sy I wake up at noon or 1 occasionally ... Should I take 1 upon rising and then one at like 5-6pm?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ahh u already saw it haha. Ok.. That's what I was thinking. Sy I wake up at noon or 1 occasionally ... Should I take 1 upon rising and then one at like 5-6pm?
    If you go to bed fairly late, I went 5-6 am then 2pm as I bed down fairly early and get up early....Just remember .. It's best to be running EPI-V right up to the end of your cut or your peak as I like to say.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I would always take your first dose as soon as you wake up and then wait as long as possible between doses, but allowing yourself at least 8hrs before your intended bedtime as to not mess with your sleep. Some people are more sensitive than others, I was able to take my 2nd dose at 4:00pm and still go to sleep by 10:00pm.
    www.finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If you go to bed fairly late, I went 5-6 am then 2pm as I bed down fairly early and get up early....Just remember .. It's best to be running EPI-V right up to the end of your cut or your peak as I like to say.
    LoL, beat me too it, LoL, he fast!!!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LoL, beat me too it, LoL, he fast!!!
    I am on fire ... so great to be with you guys, you know I wanted this for a while.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am on fire ... so great to be with you guys, you know I wanted this for a while.
    You more than deserve it my friend and literally, the pleasure is all ours!!!
    www.finaflex.com

13. Hey guys,
    I am planning on buying 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-andro, 2 PCT revolution and 1 Pure Test for my first cycle. I don't want to go hardcore for my first pro-hormone trial and want to play it safe.

Week 1 : one 1-andro with breakfast, and 1 PCT after 1 hour. one 1-andro with dinner or lunch, and 1 PCT after 1 hour.
    Week 2 : same
    Week 3 : same
    Week 4 : same

PCT:

Week 5: 2 pure test, 1 pct in the AM and 2 pure test, 1 pct in the PM. possibly some liver-support supplement as well.
    Week 6: same
    Week 7: same
    Week 8: same

I am trying to gain some weight, I work out monday (back&bicep), tuesday (legs), wednesday (chest&tricep), thursday (shoulders) and full body (compounds) saturday. Can I keep taking muscle milk, creatine, bcaas while on cycle? I will not take my Jack3d while on cycle, probably while on PCT. what do you guys think? Any advices will be greatly appreciate it, thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am planning on buying 1 bottle of Finaflex 1-andro, 2 PCT revolution and 1 Pure Test for my first cycle. I don't want to go hardcore for my first pro-hormone trial and want to play it safe.

Week 1 : one 1-andro with breakfast, and 1 PCT after 1 hour. one 1-andro with dinner or lunch, and 1 PCT after 1 hour.
    Week 2 : same
    Week 3 : same
    Week 4 : same

PCT:

Week 5: 2 pure test, 1 pct in the AM and 2 pure test, 1 pct in the PM. possibly some liver-support supplement as well.
    Week 6: same
    Week 7: same
    Week 8: same

I am trying to gain some weight, I work out monday (back&bicep), tuesday (legs), wednesday (chest&tricep), thursday (shoulders) and full body (compounds) saturday. Can I keep taking muscle milk, creatine, bcaas while on cycle? I will not take my Jack3d while on cycle, probably while on PCT. what do you guys think? Any advices will be greatly appreciate it, thanks!

I would go with 1 PCT black during cycle in the evening instead for 2 you are on a very manageable dose of 1-andro so you should be ok with 2 PCT black in PCT. I don't think you will feel any lethargy during cycle but if you do throw in some Pure Test during cycle.

15. OH and Harold ... big thumbs up about being safe and conservative on your first cycle... we want you guys to stay safe I really care about my iron buddies and am proud to work with a guy like Al who puts safety first. Be safe or I'll kick some azz lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would go with 1 PCT black during cycle in the evening instead for 2 you are on a very manageable dose of 1-andro so you should be ok with 2 PCT black in PCT. I don't think you will feel any lethargy during cycle but if you do throw in some Pure Test during cycle.
    Agreed... 1 PCT Cap/day should suffice unless you see signs or symptoms that you need more, but at that conservative of a 1-ANDRO dose, I think 1 cap/day of PCT Black is plenty! One other thing, take your PCT Black cap at night with or after dinner, it is most effective in the evening because at night when at rest is when your body produces testosterone (which it has a natural booster) as well as produces estrogen (which it has a blocker) and as far as the other stuff in it that is more of a support (liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield) the time of day is irrelevant!
    www.finaflex.com

17. What are typical results that y'all are seeing with this product in terms of lean mass gain? Can decide between Epi-v or 1-andro, I love bulking but at ~18%bf it makes sense for me to try and cut down some
    Always willing to learn :D

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    What are typical results that y'all are seeing with this product in terms of lean mass gain? Can decide between Epi-v or 1-andro, I love bulking but at ~18%bf it makes sense for me to try and cut down some
    That depends on two things... time & money! If you are only trying to get like 5%+ leaner by mid-May, then you have plenty of time, and if you don't mind spending a little extra money, then I advise you do a bridge cycle using either 1-ANDRO or 550-XD Black... bridging over to the EPI-V for the last 4-6wks to really shred it down! Also, what is your cycle experience thus far??? With my 12wk cycle I was taking 4-6 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks then shifted directly over to 4-6caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks and my results were nothing short of incredible!
    www.finaflex.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

That depends on two things... time & money! If you are only trying to get like 5%+ leaner by mid-May, then you have plenty of time, and if you don't mind spending a little extra money, then I advise you do a bridge cycle using either 1-ANDRO or 550-XD Black... bridging over to the EPI-V for the last 4-6wks to really shred it down! Also, what is your cycle experience thus far??? With my 12wk cycle I was taking 4-6 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks then shifted directly over to 4-6caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks and my results were nothing short of incredible!
    This would be my first cycle. I'm 5'8" about 190, bf was a guess, when flexed I can see my 6 pack but when unflexed it looks like a gut. Solid training experience as well, never really cut before though

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    This would be my first cycle. I'm 5'8" about 190, bf was a guess, when flexed I can see my 6 pack but when unflexed it looks like a gut. Solid training experience as well, never really cut before though
    Then lets just go with a good first cycle, final and most important question... What is more important to you right now... gaining about 10Lbs and staying the same BF% or adding 3-7Lbs (depending on your metabolism) while dropping about 2-5% body fat? The answer to that question is the answer to which product you will take, personally I would go with adding the 3-7Lbs while dropping 2-5% BF, Summer is coming bro and ripped muscle looks bigger and better than flabby muscle no matter how big it is, just my opinion!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Then lets just go with a good first cycle, final and most important question... What is more important to you right now... gaining about 10Lbs and staying the same BF% or adding 3-7Lbs (depending on your metabolism) while dropping about 2-5% body fat? The answer to that question is the answer to which product you will take, personally I would go with adding the 3-7Lbs while dropping 2-5% BF, Summer is coming bro and ripped muscle looks bigger and better than flabby muscle no matter how big it is, just my opinion!
    Good man that's what I was going to say

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Good man that's what I was going to say
    Well from there my normal cycle advice (EPI-V or 1-ANDRO) as usual is 4 caps a day (2 caps in the early morning and 2 more caps in mid-afternoon - at least 8hrs before bed because EPI-V has stimulants in it that may keep you awake if too close to sleep time) for 6 weeks. I also suggest taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during and for 30 days following your cycle. Also, starting 5 days before your cycle ends, I suggest adding 6 caps per night of PURE TEST and run that for 40 consecutive days. That my friend is the absolute most perfect way to take a cycle of either of our products, the PCT Blackduring your cycle will keep your estrogen levels from every rising and keep your liver and kidney enzymes normalized and protect your prostate and cardiovascular system as well, and continue to do so for the 30 days following your cycle. The PURE TEST will guarantee natural testosterone levels not only return to normal but elevate naturally, guaranteeing you maintain those hard earned muscle gains and lbs of fat lost, none of this is worth anything if you don't maintain what you achieve, agreed?
    www.finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Well from there my normal cycle advice (EPI-V or 1-ANDRO) as usual is 4 caps a day (2 caps in the early morning and 2 more caps in mid-afternoon - at least 8hrs before bed because EPI-V has stimulants in it that may keep you awake if too close to sleep time) for 6 weeks. I also suggest taking 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during and for 30 days following your cycle. Also, starting 5 days before your cycle ends, I suggest adding 6 caps per night of PURE TEST and run that for 40 consecutive days. That my friend is the absolute most perfect way to take a cycle of either of our products, the PCT Blackduring your cycle will keep your estrogen levels from every rising and keep your liver and kidney enzymes normalized and protect your prostate and cardiovascular system as well, and continue to do so for the 30 days following your cycle. The PURE TEST will guarantee natural testosterone levels not only return to normal but elevate naturally, guaranteeing you maintain those hard earned muscle gains and lbs of fat lost, none of this is worth anything if you don't maintain what you achieve, agreed?
    Indeed good sir, excellent advise as always! I'm pumped to start this up, if I get the funds in time I will run this and log it together with the G8 log a promised should be good times

24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed... 1 PCT Cap/day should suffice unless you see signs or symptoms that you need more, but at that conservative of a 1-ANDRO dose, I think 1 cap/day of PCT Black is plenty! One other thing, take your PCT Black cap at night with or after dinner, it is most effective in the evening because at night when at rest is when your body produces testosterone (which it has a natural booster) as well as produces estrogen (which it has a blocker) and as far as the other stuff in it that is more of a support (liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield) the time of day is irrelevant!
    Thank you ScottyDoc, I will start my cycle soon. After done with my first cycle, I will wait some months off then I might look forward to go for a higher dose or even try your new 550 XD but I will be using a SERM if I go that route.

Can I keep taking a protein shake while on cycle? creatine?

When are you guys releasing the new Pre-workout formula? I am looking forward to try it

25. Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo

Thank you ScottyDoc, I will start my cycle soon. After done with my first cycle, I will wait some months off then I might look forward to go for a higher dose or even try your new 550 XD but I will be using a SERM if I go that route.

Can I keep taking a protein shake while on cycle? creatine?

When are you guys releasing the new Pre-workout formula? I am looking forward to try it
    Your fine with protein and creatine while on cycle man, although I will say some prefer to halt creatine until pct but you will be good to go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM