1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    May not be the right guy to comment ..cuz I have learned to really like pain lol but I think like I said before that the soreness comes from increased intensity. I think sometime we don't know how hard we are pushing ourselves on cycle... just takes a little extra here and there and it all adds up... not to worry though ... recovery and protein synthesis will be up. Eat extra protein ...about 30 grams a day more.

I cannot think of anything more gratifying than the next day pain of an intense workout! It lets you know that the magic is happening! I like to relate it to a first date LOL!! if that makes any sense!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I cannot think of anything more gratifying than the next day pain of an intense workout! It lets you know that the magic is happening! I like to relate it to a first date LOL!! if that makes any sense!
    Just makes me feel so alpha
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    Damn, I was going to ask the same thing about muscle soreness with taking finaflex 1-andro. I did Back on monday, Chest on tuesday and the next day my shoulders were sore, my left forearm and my shoulders were sore. I can actually say that I pushed myself way too much hehe I usually increase 5lbs on my compound exercises every week or every 2 weeks but I didn't find the 2.5lbs weights at my gym so I increased to 10lbs :/ Wednesday was supposed to be my legs day but I skip it, right now I feel almost no bothersome/soreness. I went to the store today and got me some joint/muscle support, let's see if it helps on the future. I will hit the gym later on today, and will be doing some light legs/shoulders exercises (machine exercises). Friday arms, rest weekends! I think my workout routine has too much volume, guess I will need to change it a little bit.
    I am agreeing with DW & Green here, Love the sore feeling the next day or later that night after a Kick-A$$ workout, lets me know I did something... Alpha-Male!!! Another thing I can suggest... I have changed my style of working out over these past few years that I've been on the forum here, I lift very light for my size and strength, but I surely make up for it in my workout intensity and # of reps!!! Oh and I have seen more lean muscle MASS gains since doing so, so that old myth/wives-tale that only lifting heavy will build size is Bull$hit!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Oh... and another thing that just dawned on me, I guess because it is such second nature to me and probably a good many of you, but still worth pointing out to those that have never viewed it this way... when you get sore it really tells you what you did... Explanation... If I'm working my chest and the next day my shoulders and my triceps are more sore than my actual chest, then I know I am not focusing on my chest enough and relying too much on my secondary and tertiary muscles. I am at the point where I want to isolate my muscles as much as I possibly can and then exhaust those Fuggers to a point in which they are screaming "Mercy...mercy...mercy" and then I do a few more!!!

In short, soreness is also a bodybuilder's tool... a guide so to speak of what you actually accomplished in your workout the day before, if you actually pay attention and listen to your body you can change things or do more or less of other things to truly accomplish more with less so to speak!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Oh... and another thing that just dawned on me, I guess because it is such second nature to me and probably a good many of you, but still worth pointing out to those that have never viewed it this way... when you get sore it really tells you what you did... Explanation... If I'm working my chest and the next day my shoulders and my triceps are more sore than my actual chest, then I know I am not focusing on my chest enough and relying too much on my secondary and tertiary muscles. I am at the point where I want to isolate my muscles as much as I possibly can and then exhaust those Fuggers to a point in which they are screaming "Mercy...mercy...mercy" and then I do a few more!!!

In short, soreness is also a bodybuilder's tool... a guide so to speak of what you actually accomplished in your workout the day before, if you actually pay attention and listen to your body you can change things or do more or less of other things to truly accomplish more with less so to speak!
    Well put oh master of the iron plates
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Yah and if you're working hard and intense you will know right away what is geting hit. More and more I am getting the immediate soreness in the area I am working like I am almost over pumped. Lets me know my targeting is right on the money. Not as easy to discern with compound exercises but it should still be present..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

What is some good foods to eat while im taking finnaflex? Like i saidd before im 18 and not alot of access to chicken pasta the only main source of protein ill take in is like steak or all the time eggs.. Any suggestions to what i should do?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

The main thing i eat is like lunchmeat sandwiches sometimes up to three-four a day... Also im on day 6 today and im absolutely loving the cycle so far. I can really tell im pushong my intesisty more and more cause i am sore as hell the nexy day haha.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Sorry my phone wont let me put up a whole paragraph lol it sucks but when do you expect ill see results in a way? Still no siginifcant differences? Ive been uping my dose to 4 a day now and started that like 3 days out of the 6. I did 2 pills first 3 days
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    The main thing i eat is like lunchmeat sandwiches sometimes up to three-four a day... Also im on day 6 today and im absolutely loving the cycle so far. I can really tell im pushong my intesisty more and more cause i am sore as hell the nexy day haha.
    Yah lunch meat is not good, you need real meat, lunch meat is full of nitrates and god knows what else. Tuna is a good alternative, egss, steak even lean pork is ok.

Are you monitoring your intake at all, you will not be very successful if you don't get your diet in order, this is another reason why I don't like young people using these kinds of products. This should all be in order before you start. As a matter of fact you should be an old hand at it by now. Maybe it's not too late though. Go to www.fitday.com and set yourself up. I would say at least 2500 calories a day (clean) about 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat for you right now. Carbs should be from sweet potatoes and rice mostly ... avoid breads if you can if you can't use multi-grain or even better ezekial bread. Your lean meats will supply a lot of your fats you will find but you can add in some fish oil..

You need to do a lot of work hear and some reading. What I am trying to do is make up for the years of knowledge you seem to be lacking and hek you're only 18 so I don't blame you... I made plenty of mistakes when I was young believe me so, I am not judging just trying to help the best I can.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Alright sounds good but you got to understand too that I don't really have access to all these things you are saying. Like its not like I buy my own food for the house if you know what I mean. However I have been trying to eat alot of things with protein lately..Pretty much made a list for my mom to get yeah whatever haha which is some things like:

- lean red meats
    - dry oats for the morning
    - yogurt
    - fruit
    - brown rice
    - sweet potatoes

yeah plenty of more but you get the point so I am currently working on it. This is also my 7th day on it and I know it takes time for it to get into your system so I am becoming very strict with it lately or atleast trying too. Thanks for all the help though.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Alright sounds good but you got to understand too that I don't really have access to all these things you are saying. Like its not like I buy my own food for the house if you know what I mean. However I have been trying to eat alot of things with protein lately..Pretty much made a list for my mom to get yeah whatever haha which is some things like:

- lean red meats
    - dry oats for the morning
    - yogurt
    - fruit
    - brown rice
    - sweet potatoes

yeah plenty of more but you get the point so I am currently working on it. This is also my 7th day on it and I know it takes time for it to get into your system so I am becoming very strict with it lately or atleast trying too. Thanks for all the help though.
    liking the list .. tuna is your friend in your situation (not too expensive) and lean red meats can be the least expensive but may not always taste the best. Spice them up they'll be fine..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    liking the list .. tuna is your friend in your situation (not too expensive) and lean red meats can be the least expensive but may not always taste the best. Spice them up they'll be fine..
    Alright forsure I dont like tuna really lol theres not much i can do about that.. ill be fine though im already drinking nearly 1-2 gallons of water a day and always kleep hydrated. I have never peed so much in my life lol
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Alright forsure I dont like tuna really lol theres not much i can do about that.. ill be fine though im already drinking nearly 1-2 gallons of water a day and always kleep hydrated. I have never peed so much in my life lol
    Your body will detox a bit at first you will still pee a lot but not as much as you do at first. You're going to feel a lot better though. Hey you might try some hot sauce or something like that for the tuna....
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Okay ill give it a shot i guess but when do you believe i will start feeling this more?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Okay ill give it a shot i guess but when do you believe i will start feeling this more?
    Any day now ... you know what I really used to like on tuna is hot honey mustard... anything to get rid of the fishy taste...lemon and dill also work in a more subtle way but like it or not tuna just gets too boring for subtlty... Another thing the solid white tuna (albacore) is way better, you get a good price if you buy in bulk at a place like costco...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Solid white is far superior than other canned forms of tuna. I usually hit it with Tabasco just keep the mayo out of the equation!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Solid white is far superior than other canned forms of tuna. I usually hit it with Tabasco just keep the mayo out of the equation!!
    Yah not a mayo guy... I also will use it in salad, another good idea...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Alight good thanks again any other advice? Ill try the tuna like you said lol
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Alight good thanks again any other advice? Ill try the tuna like you said lol
    Only if you have specific questions... now go to your homework
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.17%

Scott. I have been researching if stacking 550xd with 1 - andro is a good idea. I am 33 and have used hormones before (not for a while). I plan to use these with my foundation supps and a pct/testbooster at the same time.
    I would appreciate your input.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Quote Originally Posted by David33 View Post
    Scott. I have been researching if stacking 550xd with 1 - andro is a good idea. I am 33 and have used hormones before (not for a while). I plan to use these with my foundation supps and a pct/testbooster at the same time.
    I would appreciate your input.
    Yes, I think 1-ANDRO & 550-XD make an excellent stack for size, strength and getting a little harder! I would take between 2-4 caps of each product per day (depending on experience) and I would break up my doses into ever 12hrs. I personally like a 6 week cycle length, is what I consider the happy medium with 4 weeks being minimum cycle length and 8 weeks being maximum recommended cycle length. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, is what I'm here for!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.17%

Thanks for the quick reply. I let you know how this stack works out for me with an update after a couple of weeks.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Quote Originally Posted by David33 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I let you know how this stack works out for me with an update after a couple of weeks.
    Cool Bro, we at FINAFLEX always... always appreciate honest feedback, it is what helps us make our products as good as they already are... even better!!! Enjoy and know that both myself and DreamWeaver are always here to answer any and all FINAFLEX related questions we possibly can as well as dietary and some other health supplementation advice we can give!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Cool Bro, we at FINAFLEX always... always appreciate honest feedback, it is what helps us make our products as good as they already are... even better!!! Enjoy and know that both myself and DreamWeaver are always here to answer any and all FINAFLEX related questions we possibly can as well as dietary and some other health supplementation advice we can give!
    Yep and I have made almost every mistake a man can make so I've learned a lot
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

1-Andro tends to make me somewhat lethargic. I like to use it before bed. It helps with sleep.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    1-Andro tends to make me somewhat lethargic. I like to use it before bed. It helps with sleep.
    That is the M.O. for 1-test .. so makes sense... we used to use 4ad to combat that...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

Scott. So, after reading through the threads I'm still kinda confused. I purchased 1 Andro, EPI-V, and Revolution PCT. I'm very athletic and weigh 198. My goal is to shred and put on at least 10lbs of muscle. My question: Is stacking 1 Andro and EPI-V a good idea for what I'm trying to accomplish? If so, how many pills of each and when should I take them? Also, should I take the PCT during or after my cycle? And How many? Thanks for any info.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoward1ga View Post
    Scott. So, after reading through the threads I'm still kinda confused. I purchased 1 Andro, EPI-V, and Revolution PCT. I'm very athletic and weigh 198. My goal is to shred and put on at least 10lbs of muscle. My question: Is stacking 1 Andro and EPI-V a good idea for what I'm trying to accomplish? If so, how many pills of each and when should I take them? Also, should I take the PCT during or after my cycle? And How many? Thanks for any info.
    Answered this on the other thread
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.41%

Alright! so far I am having a lot of fun with the 1-andro. I have 2 more weeks left and so far I only put 3 pounds BUT my muscles look fuller. Like it doesn't really shows on the scale but I can see it, definite more vascularity. I wasn't really expecting more gains especially at 2 caps per day but I am happy on what I'm seeing so far. Will 3g of pure test along with 1 pct revolution for PCT helps to gain muscle as well? or is it just more for maintenance after the 1-andro cycle?
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    Alright! so far I am having a lot of fun with the 1-andro. I have 2 more weeks left and so far I only put 3 pounds BUT my muscles look fuller. Like it doesn't really shows on the scale but I can see it, definite more vascularity. I wasn't really expecting more gains especially at 2 caps per day but I am happy on what I'm seeing so far. Will 3g of pure test along with 1 pct revolution for PCT helps to gain muscle as well? or is it just more for maintenance after the 1-andro cycle?
    You can throw in 1 cap of pcit black while on cycle but might as well save the Pure Test till the end of the cycle. Might help to jump start the Pure Test a bit say half a week as it might take some time for the DAA to kcik in.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.5%

Hi well I on my second week of 1andro, taking 2 caps a day, and I am quite happy with it, i just put my hand on some epistane, and i was thinking using it for an other cycle in a few months, but i wanted to know if it mixes well with 1 andro during a cycle?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend View Post
    Hi well I on my second week of 1andro, taking 2 caps a day, and I am quite happy with it, i just put my hand on some epistane, and i was thinking using it for an other cycle in a few months, but i wanted to know if it mixes well with 1 andro during a cycle?
    You could bridge into it, it's a good finisher to dry you out.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Just checking back in...I'm on day 25 and I have been trying real hard to follow a strict diet like I said before but I am really enjoying the finnaflex 1andro. I have put on about honestly 9 lbs starting off around 160 and weighed in at 169.0 flat today. I seem alot more vascular and my endurance. Today though when I was lifting my arms I have never felt any more energy like I did today.. I was doing tricep pull downs on the cables today the whole stack plus a 45 lb weigh on it and doing 6 reps no problem.. Like I said I have really enjoyed this product and seem to have alot better lifts when I take my first 2 in the morning with oatmeal and my second 2 with my preworkout...

I'll keep you posted with like 12-15 days left not really sure but I was thinking about moving the dose to just two a day now because I am running low and want to keep the gains as much as I can. I plan on taking the revolution pct as well because I have heard it will help keep my gains more than others..
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Just checking back in...I'm on day 25 and I have been trying real hard to follow a strict diet like I said before but I am really enjoying the finnaflex 1andro. I have put on about honestly 9 lbs starting off around 160 and weighed in at 169.0 flat today. I seem alot more vascular and my endurance. Today though when I was lifting my arms I have never felt any more energy like I did today.. I was doing tricep pull downs on the cables today the whole stack plus a 45 lb weigh on it and doing 6 reps no problem.. Like I said I have really enjoyed this product and seem to have alot better lifts when I take my first 2 in the morning with oatmeal and my second 2 with my preworkout...

I'll keep you posted with like 12-15 days left not really sure but I was thinking about moving the dose to just two a day now because I am running low and want to keep the gains as much as I can. I plan on taking the revolution pct as well because I have heard it will help keep my gains more than others..
    Yah 1-andro is good for size and strength, 9 lbs is really good. You should be able to maintain gains easier as there is very little shutdown. Glad you're enjoying it.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

As I've said I am just finishing and combination 550 XD/1-Andro/PCT Black/DTP cycle. I always use a good pct while on cycle. I know many say that it's basically worthless while on cycle but I think that it helps off set the shut down process. I know that when I've used a PCT while on cycle in the past I have very little shut down and it makes recovery my faster and easier.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    As I've said I am just finishing and combination 550 XD/1-Andro/PCT Black/DTP cycle. I always use a good pct while on cycle. I know many say that it's basically worthless while on cycle but I think that it helps off set the shut down process. I know that when I've used a PCT while on cycle in the past I have very little shut down and it makes recovery my faster and easier.
    I use some stuff during cycle and I start the test boosters the last week of the cycle for just that reason...
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

hey BBB, hows your gains been on that stack??
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

Quote Originally Posted by sae1856 View Post
    hey BBB, hows your gains been on that stack??
    He had some real positive things to say about it on another thread. That means a lot coming from him cuz his 'Yes' has high value cuz he's not afraid to use his 'No'...
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

What is the best PCT for this product? I have formadrol xtreme onhand. Do i need a SERM as well? i will be doin two bottles at 4 a day

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM