Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 12 of 29 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah DW I think you and I are in the same boat. I'm Endo/Meso mix if that makes sense, but regardless 50/25/25 works really well for my body type as well. I also shoot the carbs up for refeed, but I don't exactly follow martins progression. In the end were all different...so we do what works for us!!
    Yah play with the numbers till you get it riight... then play with them some more in search of perfection.. goals have a say as well....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  2. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm straight up ENDO... the only reason I might be confused with ENDO/MESO is because I diet so hard and eat so clean!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    I have purchased two bottles of the finna flex 1 andro supplement and am currently taking 2 pills a day and today is the the first day I started taking it.

    I'm 18, weigh 164 and work out my full body seperately ofcourse over a 5-6 day workout period.. I have been lifting for a soild consistent two years now and can seriously put some weight up and have always wondered what these could do for me so I just thought I would try it but with a few questions of course.

    I am here to ask you a couple of things...I was wondering if I could up my dosage to 3 maybe 4 after taking 2 pills a day for 3 days just so my body can adjust to it. Also what are the possible side effects that i can get from this product? Today I drank about a gallon of water and peed so many times in a short period of time i was suprised like alot. Also I feel a bit bloated at times but maybe its because of im not real used to the heavy intake of water I did today. However what are some of the main things I should focus on during this cycle because I know it is better if you take this over a long period of time and judging by how I plan on taking it 3 pills a day after the 3 days of 2 it would make me end up about 5 weeks in a half. I have read alot online syaing how it is better if you up the dosage so I figured i would ask your opinion.

    Also about eating what should I focus on eating more? Protein and carbs ofcourse I know but anything else you should let me know that I can do to help the cycle out. I currently drink protein right after my workout usually isopure bottles and take my c4 preworkout about 20 minutes before a scoop in a half if that.

    Any suggestions about what I have said?
    Also I know I am only 18 and its not really reccomended but I still want to take it and work my ass off to finally see some results that would be nice and that could last.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I have purchased two bottles of the finna flex 1 andro supplement and am currently taking 2 pills a day and today is the the first day I started taking it.

    I'm 18, weigh 164 and work out my full body seperately ofcourse over a 5-6 day workout period.. I have been lifting for a soild consistent two years now and can seriously put some weight up and have always wondered what these could do for me so I just thought I would try it but with a few questions of course.

    I am here to ask you a couple of things...I was wondering if I could up my dosage to 3 maybe 4 after taking 2 pills a day for 3 days just so my body can adjust to it. Also what are the possible side effects that i can get from this product? Today I drank about a gallon of water and peed so many times in a short period of time i was suprised like alot. Also I feel a bit bloated at times but maybe its because of im not real used to the heavy intake of water I did today. However what are some of the main things I should focus on during this cycle because I know it is better if you take this over a long period of time and judging by how I plan on taking it 3 pills a day after the 3 days of 2 it would make me end up about 5 weeks in a half. I have read alot online syaing how it is better if you up the dosage so I figured i would ask your opinion.

    Also about eating what should I focus on eating more? Protein and carbs ofcourse I know but anything else you should let me know that I can do to help the cycle out. I currently drink protein right after my workout usually isopure bottles and take my c4 preworkout about 20 minutes before a scoop in a half if that.

    Any suggestions about what I have said?
    Also I know I am only 18 and its not really reccomended but I still want to take it and work my ass off to finally see some results that would be nice and that could last.
    Stop taking this product imedieately ... you are much too young!! Sorry if that sounds harsh but these products are not for Teanagers they are to be used by only full mature males... this could lead to complications in one so young.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Weaver goes wild!! what's new Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Stop taking this product imedieately ... you are much too young!! Sorry if that sounds harsh but these products are not for Teanagers they are to be used by only full mature males... this could lead to complications in one so young.
    Like what why?
  7. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    I feel totally fine on besides a little discomfort in the appendix area, what are the real odds of it really effecting me especially when im taking a pct immediately aftter? On the bottle it says it may not be suitable for ages under 18 years old and im 18? So if its really that big of a deal why dont they put it on the bottle then? Why not complain to them if your so concerned? I just don't see why it is such a bad idea if im following everything i could accordingly.

    I plan on using it for the worthwhile so would you mind giving me some hints like what I asked above? It would be really appreciated!
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Like what why?

    this is a hormonal product and not reccomended for those under 21...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I feel totally fine on besides a little discomfort in the appendix area, what are the real odds of it really effecting me especially when im taking a pct immediately aftter? On the bottle it says it may not be suitable for ages under 18 years old and im 18? So if its really that big of a deal why dont they put it on the bottle then? Why not complain to them if your so concerned? I just don't see why it is such a bad idea if im following everything i could accordingly.

    I plan on using it for the worthwhile so would you mind giving me some hints like what I asked above? It would be really appreciated!
    Really it says 18 ? wow I looked to make sure but I didn't see it on the label...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Really it says 18 ? wow I looked to make sure but I didn't see it on the label...
    My apologies it does say 18 on the bottle, I know that .. yes 1-andro is a bit milder but different people get different potency from the product and it does convert to 1-test. I still advize against use, your still developing hormonally and you realy shouldn't really need it with the raging hormones of a young .. man lucky fugger However if you are going to continue against my advice I wiant to help you to keep as safe as possible...ok that being said...

    Keep the dose low, it's your first time and you have virgin receptors, you should see results...

    Yes keep your protein high as the product should enduce greater protein synthesis what I do is add about 30 to 50 grams to my daily intake...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    Alright thanks man i just have always wanted to try something new because i have been lifting for like two years now and have always wonfered what a milder ph would do to me... I just hope i dont start to depend on it but thanks again i appreciate it
  12. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    Ill let you know how it goes too and i doubt i have any real bad side effects atleast i hope not...
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Ill let you know how it goes too and i doubt i have any real bad side effects atleast i hope not...
    Well you picked the right one anyway .. it is mild...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well you picked the right one anyway .. it is mild...
    What kind of results should I expect like weight wise? Not too worried about strength because I am impressed with myself...
  15. New Member
    mattbaseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    216
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    57.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I feel totally fine on besides a little discomfort in the appendix area, what are the real odds of it really effecting me especially when im taking a pct immediately aftter? On the bottle it says it may not be suitable for ages under 18 years old and im 18? So if its really that big of a deal why dont they put it on the bottle then? Why not complain to them if your so concerned? I just don't see why it is such a bad idea if im following everything i could accordingly.

    I plan on using it for the worthwhile so would you mind giving me some hints like what I asked above? It would be really appreciated!
    WAIT till you are 21 is completely right!!!
  16. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    What kind of results should I expect like weight wise? Not too worried about strength because I am impressed with myself...
    The average person puts on 10Lbs taking 1-ANDRO! That can also depend on your dose and cycle length, what are your plans for all that, you wanna have everything planned out and make sure you have your PCT ready, wanna make sure you take a intra-cycle support, etc. etc. Give us the BIG picture... start til finish???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    I plan on taking the revolution pct or possibly milk thistle immediately after my cycle.. I plan on taking 2 pills for 3 days this would be my second and possibly jumping up to 4 but most likely 3. So the total cycle will be 5 weeks in a half..
  18. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I plan on taking the revolution pct or possibly milk thistle immediately after my cycle.. I plan on taking 2 pills for 3 days this would be my second and possibly jumping up to 4 but most likely 3. So the total cycle will be 5 weeks in a half..
    I like 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 45 days (2 caps every 12hrs). I also like to take 1 cap of PCT REV. Black at night during my cycle as intra-cycle support (protecting your liver, kidney, prostate and eliminating estrogen). I also like to keep it at 1-2 caps/night following my cycle as well as adding 6 caps of PURE TEST (DAA) to really kick my natural testosterone into high gear after the completion of my cycle, I really feel it helps retain all my hard earned muscle gains. That is my cookie-cutter standard suggestion to just about everyone with that product, it is the absolute safest and most effective way to take it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  20. New Member
    HaroldEduardo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

    [QUOTE=TurningGreen;3312952]HERE WE GO!!

    Right on Green! I will be following it for sure, good luck buddy. I did finally start my Finaflex 1-ANDRO cycle today!! 2 caps a day along with 1 pct at night, let's see how it ends. Motivation at its peak!
  21. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks brotha glad you're following.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  22. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    Im experiencing a little discomfort bareable pain in my right side near the stomach area directly to the right of my belly button like a little over? Is this common or is it because i am in need to eat?
  23. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1921
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog
    Im experiencing a little discomfort bareable pain in my right side near the stomach area directly to the right of my belly button like a little over? Is this common or is it because i am in need to eat?
    That's where your appendix is... go see a doctor
  24. New Member
    KDR99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    Hey doc I am looking to do a cycle of 1-andro. This will be my first cycle ever. age 20, weight 160, lifting for almost 3 years now. I have just ordered one bottle of 1-andro and two bottles of PCT black and two bottles of pure test. I am planning on taking the PCT and pure test during and of course after the cycle. How would I break the pills up with the amount I will be recieving? Also I want to stay safe as possible. I will be buying a liver/kidney supplement. Should I take that throughout the whole cycle? Your thoughts and imput would be highly appreciated thank you.
  25. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,872
    Rep Power
    321370
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Im experiencing a little discomfort bareable pain in my right side near the stomach area directly to the right of my belly button like a little over? Is this common or is it because i am in need to eat?
    I had the exact same problem except it was on the left side. I stopped taking 1-Andro and it went away in about 3-4 days.
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KDR99 View Post
    Hey doc I am looking to do a cycle of 1-andro. This will be my first cycle ever. age 20, weight 160, lifting for almost 3 years now. I have just ordered one bottle of 1-andro and two bottles of PCT black and two bottles of pure test. I am planning on taking the PCT and pure test during and of course after the cycle. How would I break the pills up with the amount I will be recieving? Also I want to stay safe as possible. I will be buying a liver/kidney supplement. Should I take that throughout the whole cycle? Your thoughts and imput would be highly appreciated thank you.
    Staying safe is good. If you're resolved to go ahead and use this product keep the dosing low to 2 a day and assess from there. You can take 1 pct-black during cycle as it does have support supps in it. Start with 2 ed during PCT and add some pure test in PCT as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Im experiencing a little discomfort bareable pain in my right side near the stomach area directly to the right of my belly button like a little over? Is this common or is it because i am in need to eat?
    TopDog... I'm not saying this is the case in your situation, but normally anyone who experiences abdominal discomfort when taking pills is usually because they are not taking the pills with food and it causes stomach irritation. I would give taking them with food a try before quitting them all together, but... if this does not help alleviate the stomach discomfort, then please by all means get off the 1-ANDRO.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  28. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1921
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I had pain in my lower left side some years back, it turned out to be diverticulitis.... on the lower right is where your appendix is... I'd try laxatives and/or psyllium taken with 100% pure aloe vera juice,,, if that doesn't alleviate it,, by all means, see a doctor
  29. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KDR99 View Post
    Hey doc I am looking to do a cycle of 1-andro. This will be my first cycle ever. age 20, weight 160, lifting for almost 3 years now. I have just ordered one bottle of 1-andro and two bottles of PCT black and two bottles of pure test. I am planning on taking the PCT and pure test during and of course after the cycle. How would I break the pills up with the amount I will be recieving? Also I want to stay safe as possible. I will be buying a liver/kidney supplement. Should I take that throughout the whole cycle? Your thoughts and imput would be highly appreciated thank you.
    KDR... DW is right on with his advice and keeping your dosing low, I'm just going to throw in a little more detail for you is all! I would stick with 2caps/day (1 cap every 12hrs) of 1-ANDRO for 6 wks. Next,DW is also right as far as taking our PCT REV. Black at 1 cap/day (night time) as a cycle support during your cycle and in most cases can stay at just 1 cap/day (at night) as your PCT as well. As far as the PURE TEST, I think you are spinning your wheels by taking it intra-cycle, I would save it for your PCT, that is when your body is going to both need and respond to a testosterone booster like that the most, so wait until after your cycle and take 6 caps/evening for 40 days (2 bottles).
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  30. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    When I had pain in my lower left side some years back, it turned out to be diverticulitis.... on the lower right is where your appendix is... I'd try laxatives and/or psyllium taken with 100% pure aloe vera juice,,, if that doesn't alleviate it,, by all means, see a doctor
    ^^^Sound Advice Here^^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. New Member
    KDR99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    Okay thanks guys. One more thing, only take one cap/day of PCT black even after the cycle not two a day morning/night?
  32. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KDR99
    Okay thanks guys. One more thing, only take one cap/day of PCT black even after the cycle not two a day morning/night?
    I believe they are saying one is fine with the low dosage of 1-Andro you'll be using however I'd have extra on hand to use two caps during PCT incase of any complications. Also definitely use your Pure Test during PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I believe they are saying one is fine with the low dosage of 1-Andro you'll be using however I'd have extra on hand to use two caps during PCT incase of any complications. Also definitely use your Pure Test during PCT.
    Yah I would agree with that..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KDR99 View Post
    Okay thanks guys. One more thing, only take one cap/day of PCT black even after the cycle not two a day morning/night?
    KDR... OK, in theory 1 cap/night should be fine if you have been taking that 1cap/night intra-cycle, as in blocking the estrogen as it is forming, protecting your liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular system all the while on cycle, less need for repair, reversal, &/or protection. Now, don't get me wrong Green & DW are 100% right, always good to have extra on hand in case you notice anything out of the ordinary (extreme lethargy, nipple sensitivity, irrational/emotional, drop in labido, etc.) things that would indicate elevated estrogen & decreased natural testosterone levels. On the other end of the spectrum, you know you are taking too much PCT if you start to get sore, achy joints from lowering estrogen levels too much, it is all about finding that happy/healthy balance!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    KDR... OK, in theory 1 cap/night should be fine if you have been taking that 1cap/night intra-cycle, as in blocking the estrogen as it is forming, protecting your liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular system all the while on cycle, less need for repair, reversal, &/or protection. Now, don't get me wrong Green & DW are 100% right, always good to have extra on hand in case you notice anything out of the ordinary (extreme lethargy, nipple sensitivity, irrational/emotional, drop in labido, etc.) things that would indicate elevated estrogen & decreased natural testosterone levels. On the other end of the spectrum, you know you are taking too much PCT if you start to get sore, achy joints from lowering estrogen levels too much, it is all about finding that happy/healthy balance!
    Yah PCT product is never what you should be short on
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

    It is normal to experience soreness after your workouts with this stuff? Like does the product do this to you and you eventually get used to it?
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    It is normal to experience soreness after your workouts with this stuff? Like does the product do this to you and you eventually get used to it?
    Normal for any resistance training session but you may be working harder or the product may induce greater muscle volume making you feel much tighter, possibly a little more sore...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Normal for any resistance training session but you may be working harder or the product may induce greater muscle volume making you feel much tighter, possibly a little more sore...
    Agreed and additionally just like any normal resistance training... sooner or later your body will adapt and that is when you need to change things up... Soreness is a good thing, if you are sore, you can rest assured that you broke the muscle down and if you broke the muscle down, again rest assured that your body will repair it stronger than it was originally!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  39. New Member
    HaroldEduardo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  133 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed and additionally just like any normal resistance training... sooner or later your body will adapt and that is when you need to change things up... Soreness is a good thing, if you are sore, you can rest assured that you broke the muscle down and if you broke the muscle down, again rest assured that your body will repair it stronger than it was originally!!!
    Damn, I was going to ask the same thing about muscle soreness with taking finaflex 1-andro. I did Back on monday, Chest on tuesday and the next day my shoulders were sore, my left forearm and my shoulders were sore. I can actually say that I pushed myself way too much hehe I usually increase 5lbs on my compound exercises every week or every 2 weeks but I didn't find the 2.5lbs weights at my gym so I increased to 10lbs :/ Wednesday was supposed to be my legs day but I skip it, right now I feel almost no bothersome/soreness. I went to the store today and got me some joint/muscle support, let's see if it helps on the future. I will hit the gym later on today, and will be doing some light legs/shoulders exercises (machine exercises). Friday arms, rest weekends! I think my workout routine has too much volume, guess I will need to change it a little bit.
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,656
    Rep Power
    760773
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEduardo View Post
    Damn, I was going to ask the same thing about muscle soreness with taking finaflex 1-andro. I did Back on monday, Chest on tuesday and the next day my shoulders were sore, my left forearm and my shoulders were sore. I can actually say that I pushed myself way too much hehe I usually increase 5lbs on my compound exercises every week or every 2 weeks but I didn't find the 2.5lbs weights at my gym so I increased to 10lbs :/ Wednesday was supposed to be my legs day but I skip it, right now I feel almost no bothersome/soreness. I went to the store today and got me some joint/muscle support, let's see if it helps on the future. I will hit the gym later on today, and will be doing some light legs/shoulders exercises (machine exercises). Friday arms, rest weekends! I think my workout routine has too much volume, guess I will need to change it a little bit.
    May not be the right guy to comment ..cuz I have learned to really like pain lol but I think like I said before that the soreness comes from increased intensity. I think sometime we don't know how hard we are pushing ourselves on cycle... just takes a little extra here and there and it all adds up... not to worry though ... recovery and protein synthesis will be up. Eat extra protein ...about 30 grams a day more.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in