What the hump is this?

  1. New Member
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

    What the hump is this?


    i was just wondering why my old DCP is huge and brownish clear and my new dcp is less huge and sorta grey label says stuffs is same whats different?

  2. beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

    I have the clear DCP bottle with the new label. They're clear capsules with the brown powder inside.

    I believe they only changed the look, but I also was reading somewhere that DCP was somewhat reformulated because some people were cramping. I actually saw that in one of the product reviews on NP. I'm actually on my third or fourth day of DCP. It took me some getting used to the Leviathan Reloaded due to the Forskolin content, but everything seems much better now.
  3. New Member
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

    TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)
    •   
       

  4. beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

    I heard the TTA content used to cause cramping before they somewhat 'reformulated' DCP, but now it causes no cramping. I've been told by a few different people that the cramping I'm experiencing is from the Forskolin in LR. It tends to be a common reaction amongst several first-time users. It's very uncomfortable, but it's been wearing off more and more as each day goes by. Things have been going well today so I'm hoping there's absolutely no cramping as of tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

    TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. New Member
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

    TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.
    Thanks, dont spose you know what extract or item was changed? I've only seen TTA and PLCar bulk and neither of those had the sort of wet dirt look the old DCP formula had. Kinda curious
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

    Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

    The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

    DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. New Member
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

    Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

    The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

    DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.
    Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.
    If you notice the older bottles, the material inside is kind of clumpy. I am extremely pleased with the new production facility, and have placed a triple order so that DCP will not be out of stock the whole summer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    DCP is without a doubt a god send. It's versatility alone makes it a must have product!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in