I'm new to cycles i need help!!!

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
I want to start taking havoc i have no clue what you guys mean when you say 20/30/40/..ect i need to know what to take during and after the cycle. And when to take everything. I'm 24 and got two years lifting thanks all help will be apreciated....thanks again.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
most people recomend horse urine, pre load your cycle one cup a day, continue through pct.

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
Wow its one of those type of forums? i guess i joined the wron one. I need help from serious people not comedians.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, what you need to do is SEARCH. We're not here to do your research for you. Do you have PCT lined up? There are many logs of Havoc. Search and read and learn.

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
I know i have been reading but i donnot understand all this terminallgy so what i'm suppose to do? guess? whats pct? i'n clueless see what i mean i just need help some guidence thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to start taking havoc i have no clue what you guys mean when you say 20/30/40/..ect i need to know what to take during and after the cycle. And when to take everything. I'm 24 and got two years lifting thanks all help will be apreciated....thanks again.
Read post #63 in the Havoc Write-up sticky. That should get you going in the right direction.

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
I still cant come up with a cycle or a pct i'm just gonna strangle myself since i cant seem to get the proper help...