Java Lather

  1. Java Lather


    I noticed Java Lather is out of stock at Nutra. Waiting on a new shipment or being discontinued ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I noticed Java Lather is out of stock at Nutra. Waiting on a new shipment or being discontinued ?
    It should be replenished sometime next week.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. We finally got the final packaging for the bars. There was a call to be made, whether we go ahead and process an order (the old packaging was VERY labor intensive) or ship out Monday. I made the call to ship out monday...hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. I noticed that they are made in Hillard. I could have picked some up when I went back home to Dublin


    i love that soap. I'm going to buy my mom a few bars for Mother's Day.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I noticed that they are made in Hillard. I could have picked some up when I went back home to Dublin


    i love that soap. I'm going to buy my mom a few bars for Mother's Day.
    We have been considering doing the Gift Basket idea for Mother's Day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have been considering doing the Gift Basket idea for Mother's Day.
    Sounds like a great idea. Keep us posted!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Java Lather
    By Big BAMA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in