upcoming Havoc stack

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
so I've decided to run the following as my stack:
Havoc- 20/30/30/30-40 (depending on my bodies reaction)
Propadrol- starting the second week of Havoc 30/30-60 (depending on my bodies reaction)/30-60 (depending on my bodies reaction)

Taking in proteins, aminos (Xtend or Universal stuff), Animal Pak and Super Cissus RX & Gut Health

post cycle therapy, well I don't want to get the debates going.

I plan on starting my first dose of Havoc this coming weekend at the Arnold!

Anyway, that's my plan! :donut:

edit: I'm an idiot. Most important of all I forgot to mention Perfect Cycle & 1000mg of milk thistle

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I've decided to run the following as my stack:
Havoc- 20/30/30/30-40 (depending on my bodies reaction)
Propadrol- starting the second week of Havoc 30/30-60 (depending on my bodies reaction)/30-60 (depending on my bodies reaction)

Taking in proteins, aminos (Xtend or Universal stuff), Animal Pak and Super Cissus RX & Gut Health

post cycle therapy, well I don't want to get the debates going.

I plan on starting my first dose of Havoc this coming weekend at the Arnold!

Anyway, that's my plan! :donut:

Looks pretty good. I see the gut health in there also.....very nice! This is your first cycle with havoc right? How long are you running the propadrol? This should be a very nice stack, and it's one i plan on running later this year myself. Good luck!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Looks pretty good. I see the gut health in there also.....very nice! This is your first cycle with havoc right? How long are you running the propadrol? This should be a very nice stack, and it's one i plan on running later this year myself. Good luck!
ya dude, this will be my first run at Havoc. The only other cycle I've ran was Methyl Masterdrol about 3 years ago.
I will run prop for weeks 2-4.
Thanks for asking bro

MarcoPollo

Awards
Question

I will also be cycling Havoc. Was wondering how many Mg's in 1 pill... Is 2 pills 30/mg?

MarcoPollo

Awards
10mg= 1 cap

I hope you are aware of this product before you try a cycle.
Good luck
I'm aware that it's a pro-hormone. I bought a bottle but will not touch it till I have all in order. ( all means the cycle it self...20/30/30/30 I'm thinking will do the trick) and also the post cycle therapy for it.

I'm getting limited help from these post and others but not many seem to care to either share the info or maybe they don't know themselves. Anyways. What i read so far and learned is that the PCT is very important...

My PCT so far is. 1. POST-CYCLE ( Powerlab) 2.Sustain Alpha 3.Cycle support.
I will also add a SERM Nolvadex - (tamoxifen citrate)
This sounds good by reading on the info and by some good people that are helping so far.

what I dont really understand is how to take the SERM, this is because i have not bought it and the instructions might be there. If anyone can help I would thank you.
:wave:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
ok brothers, I will be adding Propadrol starting Saturday to my stack. Do you guys have any suggestions on when to dose it? Should I take it seperatly from one of my Havoc doses or with it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok brothers, I will be adding Propadrol starting Saturday to my stack. Do you guys have any suggestions on when to dose it? Should I take it seperatly from one of my Havoc doses or with it?
I'd take it seperately if possible. You can add in fish oils and maybe AX's trisorbagen to enhance overall absorbtion. Good luck with this bro! :)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
misc. update

ok fellas, this is going to work out good. I found out that on April 3rd that we will be having a FREE on site clinic at my employer. This will contain the normal check up with bp etc. It will also entail a blood screening that will tell me my chol, lipid, sugar etc values. I don't think it will show my test levels. Anyway, this will be right at the end of my stack BEFORE I head in to pct. I'm hoping to see that I'm not all ****ed up at this point however I am expecting some numbers to be off slightly. The beauty of this is I had blood work done about 4-12 weeks before I started my cycle and everything was good. Time will tell what this cycle did to me health wise (short term hopefully) :bb3:

On another note: I will give a BRIEF update tomorrow (after 1 week) of Havoc.
Stay tuned-------------------->

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok fellas, this is going to work out good. I found out that on April 3rd that we will be having a FREE on site clinic at my employer. This will contain the normal check up with bp etc. It will also entail a blood screening that will tell me my chol, lipid, sugar etc values. I don't think it will show my test levels. Anyway, this will be right at the end of my stack BEFORE I head in to pct. I'm hoping to see that I'm not all ****ed up at this point however I am expecting some numbers to be off slightly. The beauty of this is I had blood work done about 4-12 weeks before I started my cycle and everything was good. Time will tell what this cycle did to me health wise (short term hopefully) :bb3:

On another note: I will give a BRIEF update tomorrow (after 1 week) of Havoc.
Stay tuned-------------------->
Look forward to the update!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
update after week 1

Here is a brief update on things I've noticed at the end of week 1:
-great sense of well being
-strength is already increasing
-muscles are harder / pumped most of the time
-weight is up 2lbs but this could be water
(eating like a horse but adding in SOME cardio, nothing hardcore)
-libido is SKY HIGH

-days 5 & 6 I've noticed some headaches. I'm not sure if it's related to Havoc or not. I've increased my BCAA's big time also since starting Havoc. Perhaps the BCAA's have something to do with the head issues.
-I'm sore as hell. This could be because I've been training like an Animal since starting this. It could be DOMS or something too. I'll keep monitoring this.

Really, that's about it at this time fellas. Today I will be bumping up to 30mg and adding in the Propadrol. Hopefully things will go well without any serious issues. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :thumbsup:

PEACE-

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a brief update on things I've noticed at the end of week 1:
-great sense of well being
-strength is already increasing
-muscles are harder / pumped most of the time
-weight is up 2lbs but this could be water
(eating like a horse but adding in SOME cardio, nothing hardcore)
-libido is SKY HIGH

-days 5 & 6 I've noticed some headaches. I'm not sure if it's related to Havoc or not. I've increased my BCAA's big time also since starting Havoc. Perhaps the BCAA's have something to do with the head issues.
-I'm sore as hell. This could be because I've been training like an Animal since starting this. It could be DOMS or something too. I'll keep monitoring this.

Really, that's about it at this time fellas. Today I will be bumping up to 30mg and adding in the Propadrol. Hopefully things will go well without any serious issues. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :thumbsup:

PEACE-
Very nice so far bro. I look forward to your progress in the coming weeks! :thumbsup:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
NEARING the end of week 2

quick question guys:
as I'm approaching the end of week 2, things are going good. Do you think that going from 30mg to 40mg in weeks 3 & 4 would be ok? I'm feeling good at 30mg and feel that I could go to 40mg at this time. What do you think?

On another note, I ended up dropping the Propadrol after 3 days. I'll get into that in my end of week 2 update on Saturday. For now I need to decide on 30mg or 40mg in week 3.
Please advise.........
ty

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to your body for side effects. You should be ok running 40 for the final two weeks, but be prepared to drop back down if you notice any side effects (prostate, cramping, lethargy).

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Listen to your body for side effects. You should be ok running 40 for the final two weeks, but be prepared to drop back down if you notice any side effects (prostate, cramping, lethargy).
ahh ha, funny you mention cramping. What does this indicate? That is why I dropped the Prop.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh ha, funny you mention cramping. What does this indicate? That is why I dropped the Prop.
It's not too common, but it can happen at high dosage.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
update after week 2

Well fellas, one of the main things I want to report is that I only lasted about 3 days with Propadrol added to my stack. I started cramping so bad that I just said screw it. So now I'm running a Havoc only cycle which is still fine with me!
On another note about me cramping, I have a medical condition that this MIGHT be associated with. My dr. doesn't seem to think so but I'm not convinced. Obviously I want to make it clear that I'm not dissing Propadrol in any way because I've never taken it long enough to see what it's all about. Besides, the guys over at EST are some good dudes.

Anyway, an update:
weight is up 3lbs and I'm leaning out (good definition increases)
muscle hardness is pretty good
libido has been SKY HIGH from the beginning
strength is also at an amazing level
endurance is high
I really haven't had any huge issues with back pumps YET
headaches at times have been a pain (sometimes they are worse than others)
blood pressure is staying well within range without any bp support supps. (just had a check up Thursday)

SOOOOO, on to week 3
I'll probably jump up to 40mg for a day and see how I feel. If I feel okay, I'll stay at 40mg to finish my cycle. If not, I'll back it down to 30 and re-evaluate in week 4.
The blood work is going to be the exciting part for me. That will happen right at the end of my cycle BEFORE any PCT. :bb:

on another note: SuperCissus RX isn't doing anything very noticable for me. I'm through one bottle and will not be buying another.
So now with the adjustments, here's my current supps:
various proteins
Animal Pak
AX Perfect cycle
Universal Liver Aminos
Havoc
ooops forgot:
Xtend
Gut Health

Then I'll have my run at PCT :squat:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you do get cramping or back pumps you can add taurine in to help with it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log so far bud. Keep up the good work!:)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
quick question

has Havoc or products alike been known to cause sinus / head pressure?
I'm pretty confident that I'm just fighting a bad head cold but would like to make sure others haven't had any head issues that I may have overlooked.
My head has some serious (feels like sinus pressure) in it. I'm trying to decide if I'm fighting a cold or having an issue with the Havoc.
If it is indeed a cold is there anything I can take to help relieve some of the pressure? Obviously Tylenol or something like that is a no no. I also cannot take any NSAIDS due to other reasons.
Opinions / suggestions would be welcomed.

ty :afro:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can try taking a decongestant such as original Sudafed or Sudafed PE(phenylepherine) to see if it helps with the congestion/sinus pressure. It's hard to say for sure, but it's worth a shot. Do you have any other symptoms of a cold? Have you checked your Blood Pressure?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
You can try taking a decongestant such as original Sudafed or Sudafed PE(phenylepherine) to see if it helps with the congestion/sinus pressure. It's hard to say for sure, but it's worth a shot. Do you have any other symptoms of a cold? Have you checked your Blood Pressure?
checked bp thursday at the doctor. Everything was great.
I do have some colored snot so I'm 99% sure it's just a pesky head cold. Don't most of the decongestants have acetaminophen in them?
Other than this head cold I've developed, things are going quite well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
checked bp thursday at the doctor. Everything was great.
I do have some colored snot so I'm 99% sure it's just a pesky head cold. Don't most of the decongestants have acetaminophen in them?
Other than this head cold I've developed, things are going quite well.
Neither of the products i recommended have acetaminophen in them. Some of the broad cold/flu formulas like Nyquil and Theraflu do though. There are a ton of flu and cold virus's going around right now though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when is the best time to take Taurine? Post workout?
I would take it a half hour before workout. That way it will have time to work before you hit the gym.

You must be getting sick, I've never heard of congestion with Havoc. Hope you feel better soon!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I would take it a half hour before workout. That way it will have time to work before you hit the gym.

You must be getting sick, I've never heard of congestion with Havoc. Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you :cheers:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
what about ClaritinD (pseudoephedrine products)?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma, I wanted to ask you a few cycle questions but you don't accept anymore pm messages?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma, I wanted to ask you a few cycle questions but you don't accept anymore pm messages?
T is gone for a few days..lol If you want you can ask your questions here and we can answer them.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
ya because you hijacking my thread wouldn't piss me off since I'm 3 weeks into my Havoc cycle.

Just kiddin bro! Feel free to ask anything you want to in this thread :)
Good luck!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ya because you hijacking my thread wouldn't piss me off since I'm 3 weeks into my Havoc cycle.

Just kiddin bro! Feel free to ask anything you want to in this thread :)
Good luck!
That's exactly why I would rather PM to respect the fact you are logging your cycle here but thanks for the offer :drunk:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
That's exactly why I would rather PM to respect the fact you are logging your cycle here but thanks for the offer :drunk:
lol, it's all good!
I will say that nearing the end of week3 that I'm loving Havoc. For me it is not turning out to be a bulker as some people have experienced but I'm getting some nice lean gains.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
lol, it's all good!
I will say that nearing the end of week3 that I'm loving Havoc. For me it is not turning out to be a bulker as some people have experienced but I'm getting some nice lean gains.
Did you consider taking propadrol with it too?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Did you consider taking propadrol with it too?
I did but after 3 days of the Prop I started cramping up pretty bad. However I have a condition that might of been associated with this.
My friend IS stacking the two and we started the stack at the same time. He tells me that he feels great but even with Prop there hasn't been a huge gain in weight. The recomp changes are really neat to watch though :)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I did but after 3 days of the Prop I started cramping up pretty bad. However I have a condition that might of been associated with this.
My friend IS stacking the two and we started the stack at the same time. He tells me that he feels great but even with Prop there hasn't been a huge gain in weight. The recomp changes are really neat to watch though :)
Cool thanks for the note.. Good luck with finishing the havoc cycle!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
update after week 3

As I'm nearing the end of my cycle, I wanted to give another update on where I'm at AFTER 3 weeks of Havoc.

my weight is up 4lbs since the beginning
muscle hardness / definition changes have been HUGE
strength is still up quite nicely
no acne
back pumps have been very managable (nothing like SD / SD clones)
overall I have been more sore than usual (perhaps it's the strength increases on my lifts)
headaches / pressure / head cold has gone away (I don't think my issues were related to Havoc)
libido is still GREAT (has been from the beginning)
I've been more tired as of late but I've been busy with work and other things
I've been challenged a lot with my temper. If I stop and think about things I'm good however I find myself getting a bit carried away with situations if I don't think about my actions first

Overall so far the things that come RIGHT, STRAIGHT to my mind are
-great strength increases
-harder / fuller / more DEFINED muscles (all locations)
-increased sex drive

So my cycle so far has been 20/30/40. This is my last week and I will finish it off with 40mg.
I will be getting blood work done April 3rd and I'll be glad to post it up here when I get the results. This test will be ran about 6 days into my pct. I must note that I do not "feel" anything weird going on inside my body. The SD / clones make me "feel" sick and like there's stuff going on inside my body. Havoc has not done this to me at all. I'm very excited to see my blood results.

For now, that's it.

PEACE

:donut:

edit: I forgot to mention the increase in vascularity too. It's got my veins poppin 24-7 which is always a nice thing :)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
misc update

As I'm nearing the end of my cycle I wanted to add that I feel like the last 48 hours have been outstanding. I have not had any changes in diet or training either. This is making me wonder now how a 5 or 6 week cycle would work. This product has been amazing! Other than Animal Pak, this is my favorite supplement of all time (my all time). I'm very anxious to see my lab test results next week. The results of that will determine the size of my personal Havoc stash. It sucks you guys are going to stop producing it.
Anyway, the end of my 4 week cycle update will be up sometime Saturday .
Thanks to all the RPN reps that have answered my questions along the way.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
As I'm nearing the end of my cycle I wanted to add that I feel like the last 48 hours have been outstanding. I have not had any changes in diet or training either. This is making me wonder now how a 5 or 6 week cycle would work. This product has been amazing! Other than Animal Pak, this is my favorite supplement of all time (my all time). I'm very anxious to see my lab test results next week. The results of that will determine the size of my personal Havoc stash. It sucks you guys are going to stop producing it.
Anyway, the end of my 4 week cycle update will be up sometime Saturday .
Thanks to all the RPN reps that have answered my questions along the way.
Good job man! Let us know the test results. As for Havoc being stopped, when will this happen?

Curious, did you find when you woke up in the morning that it was hard to get up?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Good job man! Let us know the test results. As for Havoc being stopped, when will this happen?

Curious, did you find when you woke up in the morning that it was hard to get up?
thanks man.
I will post my blood work up when the results come in.

I can never remember things but it was mentioned in another post when the production was going to stop. This blows because I love Gut Health and I'm LOVING Havoc so RPN has my confidence now. With Havoc being discontinued I'm gonna have to put my trust in a clone :-(

Maybe a little slow in the mornings but nothing out of the ordinary. I have been a little more sleepy at times though lately. I have noticed since bumping to 40mg that my dreams & sleep is like ZMA dreams & sleep........ :numbered:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
thanks man.
I will post my blood work up when the results come in.

I can never remember things but it was mentioned in another post when the production was going to stop. This blows because I love Gut Health and I'm LOVING Havoc so RPN has my confidence now. With Havoc being discontinued I'm gonna have to put my trust in a clone :-(

Maybe a little slow in the mornings but nothing out of the ordinary. I have been a little more sleepy at times though lately. I have noticed since bumping to 40mg that my dreams & sleep is like ZMA dreams & sleep........ :numbered:
Ya ZMA sleep and dreams.... it's good when I don't have work or school the next day and can sleep in and extra two hours but it's such a chore to get up sometimes. It was actually worse on Phera Plex at 10mg a day! But glad to hear Havoc was great, doing this same cycle based on this thread.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Ya ZMA sleep and dreams.... it's good when I don't have work or school the next day and can sleep in and extra two hours but it's such a chore to get up sometimes. It was actually worse on Phera Plex at 10mg a day! But glad to hear Havoc was great, doing this same cycle based on this thread.
this cycle has kicked ass bro! I just "feel" like the cycle has been clean without throwing things "way out of wack". IMO, the blood tests will give me a lot of the information I'm looking for.
Good luck with your cycle dude and keep us posted.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Curious, what's your pct look like? Wasn't really clear on the first post. If your pct is good you'll keep everything.

You didn't take cycle support during cycle? Might have a high blood pressure reading but then again you can't know for sure.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Curious, what's your pct look like? Wasn't really clear on the first post. If your pct is good you'll keep everything.

You didn't take cycle support during cycle? Might have a high blood pressure reading but then again you can't know for sure.
I'd rather not get into my pct details........yet.

BP has been perfect throughout. I've had it checked at the doctor once and at the local drug store a few times.

I LOVE the Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle. This is what I use for support. Liver support is my main concern with orals. Some will disagree with me and that's fine. I just make sure to monitor my stuff and watch what I eat and drink while "on" cycle. So far, so good....

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I'd rather not get into my pct details........yet.

BP has been perfect throughout. I've had it checked at the doctor once and at the local drug store a few times.

I LOVE the Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle. This is what I use for support. Liver support is my main concern with orals. Some will disagree with me and that's fine. I just make sure to monitor my stuff and watch what I eat and drink while "on" cycle. So far, so good....
Well sounds good man, keep us updated.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I'm nearing the end of my cycle, I wanted to give another update on where I'm at AFTER 3 weeks of Havoc.

my weight is up 4lbs since the beginning
muscle hardness / definition changes have been HUGE
strength is still up quite nicely
no acne
back pumps have been very managable (nothing like SD / SD clones)
overall I have been more sore than usual (perhaps it's the strength increases on my lifts)
headaches / pressure / head cold has gone away (I don't think my issues were related to Havoc)
libido is still GREAT (has been from the beginning)
I've been more tired as of late but I've been busy with work and other things
I've been challenged a lot with my temper. If I stop and think about things I'm good however I find myself getting a bit carried away with situations if I don't think about my actions first

Overall so far the things that come RIGHT, STRAIGHT to my mind are
-great strength increases
-harder / fuller / more DEFINED muscles (all locations)
-increased sex drive

So my cycle so far has been 20/30/40. This is my last week and I will finish it off with 40mg.
I will be getting blood work done April 3rd and I'll be glad to post it up here when I get the results. This test will be ran about 6 days into my pct. I must note that I do not "feel" anything weird going on inside my body. The SD / clones make me "feel" sick and like there's stuff going on inside my body. Havoc has not done this to me at all. I'm very excited to see my blood results.

For now, that's it.

PEACE

:donut:

edit: I forgot to mention the increase in vascularity too. It's got my veins poppin 24-7 which is always a nice thing :)
I really enjoyed reading through your log. I'm glad to see that you've had very GREAT success while using Havoc! Thank you for logging this for us, you did a great job. It's success stories like these that really drive our motivation to continue to provide quality and effective products. Nice job bud! :clap2:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I really enjoyed reading through your log. I'm glad to see that you've had very GREAT success while using Havoc! Thank you for logging this for us, you did a great job. It's success stories like these that really drive our motivation to continue to provide quality and effective products. Nice job bud! :clap2:
thank you for reading along and encouraging me! I still think you guys should keep producing Havoc :)