RPN's Thermo-Glide

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So I still have about 19 days until my trip, ive been cutting for 5 weeks now with a number of things. I had used Napalm with great results in the first half, and now that Napalm has been gone for a couple weeks, its time for RPN's new Thermo-glide.

Just got done with my first application!!...

few things :

-the size is perfect for travel or gym bag, its the exact same size as a stick of deodorant.

-being that its a roll on topical, application process is easy, and no mess on your hands, which I really like.

-The scent is AMAZING!....smells very similar to Java Lather soap, and those of you that have used it know how good that is....my stomach smells great right now. hahaha. This is also going to be great for morning applications. I found that Napalm, which is honestly one of my fav products out right now by far, was exremtly effective, but had a very distinct menthol smell. Not a bad smell, but I wasnt always happy going to class smelling like A535.

One thing that may be a little hard for some people is to tell where they applied TG on their body. My skin is pretty dark so I could see a little darker line where I applied, but those extremly white boys (like Tripdog..haha) may not be able to tell where it was applied.

thats all for now, will update when I have something to report...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
did you pick this up from bb.com when they had it? or is it still available somewhere? me want

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice john. We look forward to your progress/results! I'm a white boy like trip myself.......Damn irish skin! lol......well not exactly, the man is powder white with a carrot top :lol: I kid ya trip ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
did you pick this up from bb.com when they had it? or is it still available somewhere? me want
no I only exclusively shop @ Nutraplanet...lol

Christine and Matt were generous enough to let me give it a try!!!...

I did put up a thread requesting this in the Nutraplanet section, maybe add to it to get Sams attention to get on board with this!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so far so good, nothing to report really, ive been training my butt off so imfeelin great right now, ill update after the weekend

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your results:) And uhm what was the paravol for? I'm missing the parts for that supp, Bobby dear!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
can we order this direct if it won't be available anytime soon?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow will be a full week.I will give a week progress report. I went out this past weekend for my friends bday, so i wanna wait til tomorrow to post cause i think im still a bit dehydrated from saturday night cause my stomach and chest look ripped..hahaa...too good to be true. Ill post tomorrow guys, btw love smelling like java lather all day!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So its been 9 days on thermoglide, after a couple days i decided that i was going to use this specifically on the bit of fat on my lower back, and little on my obliques to get rid of any fat left on em!!..my abs and chest are looking really nice now so i figured Id use the TG on a few trouble areas.

Ive noticed a pretty significant difference with my lower back, especially over the past 3 days. Trying on board shorts for my trip and my lower back looks like it has tightened up quite a bit. A month ago I could see a little bit of fat when i wore shorts that were low on my hips, but its almost gone.

Lower back has always been a huge problem area for me so this is extremly exciting. Its amazing how loosing the little bit of fat on your love handles and lower back makes you look soooooo much leaner. I think the addition of thermo glide to my obliques and lower back are going to make it from having a lean body, to a beach body.

Oh and I have to mention the scent again....cause i seriously love it. I shower in the morning with my Java Lather, then apply thermoglide, and smell amazing alll day!

I was a bit skeptical of Tg to be honest when I first got it, looks like deodorant, but I cant without a doubt notice a differnce in my lower back after 9 days, and ive never had any luck with that area of my body.

Will update on the weekend as its harder to notice results day by day.

Also **** Christine, Matt - Get this in Nutraplanet cause I would love to grab another one for the summer, and one for my girlfriend.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are trying to get it in! So you are beach ready!! Thats exciting, it does smell really good.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
We are trying to get it in! So you are beach ready!! Thats exciting, it does smell really good.
yup pretty much ready for the beach.....apply thermoglide 2 times a day, and taking some recreate from USP....eating very clean this week and tryig to get these damn exams done so I can actually relax before my trip....2 down, 2 to go!...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup pretty much ready for the beach.....apply thermoglide 2 times a day, and taking some recreate from USP....eating very clean this week and tryig to get these damn exams done so I can actually relax before my trip....2 down, 2 to go!...
Have you thought about adding in some DCP?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about adding in some DCP?
i was some what on a tight budget before my trip...ive been taking alcar though.

when i do this again i want to add DCP for sure!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was some what on a tight budget before my trip...ive been taking alcar though.

when i do this again i want to add DCP for sure!
How about some Atomic Meltdown?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
How about some Atomic Meltdown?
i wanted that bad, i leave sunday!....i was going to get a trial size one....but dont think nutra can get it here in time, Canada ship[ping is slow woulda been cool having feedback from down south....

and used on a continuous 7 day trial instead of randomly here and there when people go tanning....