Any future products?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what type of products are considered to be made in the future outside the supplement categories? Something like a lotion for calluses or something like that?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had a request from a store to make a energizing foot scrub.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
how about more Havoc? :D
How about havoc's big brother, Major Havoc?

I was originally thinking about a hand lotion that is able to help with skin peeling. But the idea about a foot scrub is nice too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are exploring a lot of the skin condition treatments...I think I can do better.

We should also be beta testing the hairloss formula (sort of cosmetic) soon.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
We are exploring a lot of the skin condition treatments...I think I can do better.

sweet!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what type of products are considered to be made in the future outside the supplement categories? Something like a lotion for calluses or something like that?
Give me a rundown on what you would like to see in a cosmetic line!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Foot scrub sounds interesting. Like a foot detox scrub. Anything for dry chapped skin and my wife would love you.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Something that is very rich for the skin/hands. I do not use a glove when i grip weights and in the winter air, they split easily.
The hair product sounds very enticing in the future for myself, but currently I still have a full head.
And I agree with Sg on the detox.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Foot scrub sounds interesting. Like a foot detox scrub. Anything for dry chapped skin and my wife would love you.

I've been experimenting with the Flawless and in one session with it, it has helped my severely dry legs. It also seems to be helping with a few spider veins. If you have flawless have her rub a thin layer in.

That will hold her off until we get something going.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also seems to be helping with a few spider veins. If you have flawless have her rub a thin layer in.

Shhhh....I haven't even hinted at the Varicose/spider vein treatment we have in development.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with the Flawless and in one session with it, it has helped my severely dry legs. It also seems to be helping with a few spider veins. If you have flawless have her rub a thin layer in.

I check every day and NP never has it /cry

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I check every day and NP never has it /cry
I have informed them over and over, and they have not reordered.

If it remains this way, I have no problems having you PM me for a direct sale.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I have informed them over and over, and they have not reordered.

If it remains this way, I have no problems having you PM me for a direct sale.
I might do that if they don't have it before my next order. Thanks for the offer.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Any word on the acne/face wash?

Sounds awesome.I know in the last few years there have been a ton of discoveries as to things that help in this area(emu oil,aloe,etc)of hair growth-and I can't wait to see what u guys have put together for this.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You guys going to be pursuing anything fitness related in the near future?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys going to be pursuing anything fitness related in the near future?
Define "fitness"?

WE almost have the final design on the Stim-based fat burner/DCP amplifier, as well as a product design to amplify response to cycles by manipulating androgen receptor response (First Cycle, anyone?...or maybe codename "Like a Virgin".)

We are also trying to perfect the flavor for THRIVE...still.

I am also playing with something to take at night along with your pre-bed protein that will delay gastric emptying/intestinal transit time, increasing overall absorption and spreading amino acid release over the ENTIRE night, limiting catabolism.

I define "fitness" as anything that brings you closer to reaching your aesthetic, performance, and enjoyment ideal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Define "fitness"?

WE almost have the final design on the Stim-based fat burner/DCP amplifier, as well as a product design to amplify response to cycles by manipulating androgen receptor response (First Cycle, anyone?...or maybe codename "Like a Virgin".)

I am also playing with something to take at night along with your pre-bed protein that will delay gastric emptying/intestinal transit time, increasing overall absorption and spreading amino acid release over the ENTIRE night, limiting catabolism.

I define "fitness" as anything that brings you closer to reaching your aesthetic, performance, and enjoyment ideal.
Ok i think ill be the first to say put me at the head of the line for all of the above!! Im using flawless right now and the results are rediculous. My gf is just awestruck and now she wants some! She keeps trying to steel my tub damnit! Im gonna lock it up in my safe!!! hahah

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok i think ill be the first to say put me at the head of the line for all of the above!! Im using flawless right now and the results are rediculous. My gf is just awestruck and now she wants some! She keeps trying to steel my tub damnit! Im gonna lock it up in my safe!!! hahah
Or you could buy her her very own V-Day basket with some of it in it! What a nice guy;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could buy her her very own V-Day basket with some of it in it! What a nice guy;)

Hahah im definately thinking about that!! Trust you me! Shes just not very , oh whats the word, good with continualy putting stuff on when im not around. Ive given her lipoburn and while she has seen some nice results they could be better if she was more strict! I gotta keep crackin that whip! :twisted:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahah im definately thinking about that!! Trust you me! Shes just not very , oh whats the word, good with continualy putting stuff on when im not around. Ive given her lipoburn and while she has seen some nice results they could be better if she was more strict! I gotta keep crackin that whip! :twisted:
Text her reminders:study:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Define "fitness"?

Yes, thats what I meant by fitness. Sounds sick bro. I like..

phantom

Awards
  • Established

We should also be beta testing the hairloss formula (sort of cosmetic) soon.[/QUOTE]

any update on this?