dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the overwhelming success of the Christmas Gift Baskets, we are getting TONS or requests to knock out a Valentine's Day Gift Basket.

We can get these done pretty quick, but we would like some of your feedback on what you would like to see included.

The Christmas Gift Baskets included:

1 8 Ounce ZENquility Bubblebath Sea Salt Soak
1 2 ounce Flawless
1 Slick Pleasures Massage Candle
1 Liquid Lava Java Lather
2 Standard Java Lather bars

and we sold these direct for $35 plus shipping in a nicely decorated basket.

Some of the other options we can (in addition to the above) do is:

1 small (1 serving) Zenquility
1 bottle of JavaLique' Massage Oil
1 Java Fusion Reed Diffusor room scent
1 2 ounce Slick Pleasures Sensation Enhancing Premium Lubricant.

Trying to keep cost reasonable.

We will need to knock these out in the next week or two, then open up for sales, as they are pretty labor intensive and we want to make sure we ship them out in time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet we hope you do!!! Thye make very nice gifts.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For Valentine's Day, I think a gift basket with Flawless, Slick Pleasures Personal Lubricant, Java Lather Bar, Slick Pleasures Massage Candle, and JavaLique' Massage Oil, would be nice. Maybe with another surprise or two tossed in.

I'd definitely buy one. My woman and I are planning a very romantic Valentine's Day this year.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
pm sent have a few ?'s

what is the zenquility? my fiancee liked the java soap but thought it was too rough..is the liquid smoother?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
can you guys do a really quick little rundown of each thing? not really familiar with any other than slick pleasures. maybe you could see if sam has any aspire36 samples to throw in :twisted:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pm sent have a few ?'s

what is the zenquility? my fiancee liked the java soap but thought it was too rough..is the liquid smoother?
The Zenquility she will love. I made it for me:) Its a bath salt that forms a thick bubble bath. So far it also holds the best Java scent, even better than the soap. The liquid is less abrasive since it has no solid bar to hold the granules in place. Thay kind of glide over the body rather than "scrape"

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
The Zenquility she will love. I made it for me:) Its a bath salt that forms a thick bubble bath. So far it also holds the best Java scent, even better than the soap. The liquid is less abrasive since it has no solid bar to hold the granules in place. Thay kind of glide over the body rather than "scrape"

sounds perfect for her..she goes to school at night for her bachelors and works in a large law office during the day in philly..so that zenquility sounds like it would hit the pot for her after school and work

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds perfect for her..she goes to school at night for her bachelors and works in a large law during the day in philly..so that zenquility sounds like it would hit the pot for her after school and work
Oddly enough, we were at the AVN Adult Expo this last week. Other than the Slick Pleasures (which is solid, and was picked up, but still superficially similar item to stuff out) the ZENquility generated a LOT of excitement. We even walked out from a business dinner with an order for it.

It's an excellent product designed to eliminate stress and alleviate muscle soreness. She will be your best friend after this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a foamy epsom salt..lol
Way superior...these are Dead Sea Salts imported. The bubble are super thick, and the scent is to die for.

Best bathing experience of my life...even better with company.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nice..when will zen be available for sale? i just ordered gut health for myself(had IBS for years and everytime i change my diet it acts up) and need to order flawless for my mother.she had knee replacement surgery and is a little self conscious of the scar..the basket itself sounds perfect for a valentines day gift for my fiancee

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ZENquility was sent to another retailer of ours, but so far nothing from Nutra.

I would recommend sending an email to [email protected].

ZEN is also available for immediate shipment if you want to PM me.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
id get a valentines basket for sure. will Atomic Meltdown be out by the time the baskets ship?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Zenquility sounds delightful. :D

I think warnerve had a good idea, about the Aspire36. But it's all up to RPN.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
when do these need to be ordered by and how would we pay for them. I'll be getting at least 1 for sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as we ship them 8th or 9th they should arrive in plenty of time.

we'll probably accept paypal or I can process credit cards through my merchant account via email.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
paypal is perfect..wish nutra accepted it actually...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, y'all...ready to go.

We have very nice baskets including the following:

1 Slick Pleasures Sensation Enhancing Lube 2 ounce
1 Slick Pleasures Java Scented Massage Candle 4 ounce
1 Jumbo Java Lather bar (in new Deluxe packaging)
1 2 ounce ZENquility Bubblebath/SeaSaltSoak (in Java Scent)
1 2 ounce Flawless Skin Cream
1 Java Fusion Reed Diffusor (product debut...not pictured yet)
1 Extremely cuddly Valentine's Fluffy Stuffy Animal

Retail cost if purchased separately is over $75. Everything here, packaged nicely in an attractive basket (pictured below) comes to $30 plus shipping.

Since there is no time to get these to retailers, we are going direct sale only. You will need to PM myself or Crader, or send me an email at [email protected].

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job on the baskets matt and christine! A perfect valentines day gift for the ladies. :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
dsade, you gonna be able to sleep after giving away all of your teddy bears?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade, you gonna be able to sleep after giving away all of your teddy bears?
He did it for the better good, think now you will have a teddy to sleep with to remind you of him;)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the looks of the basket! :D Way to go!

The $30 includes shipping, correct? If I were to e-mail you my information, then how would we go about making a CC transaction over the Internet?

I'm hoping to be starting work soon, so that I can snatch one of these up. I hope you'll be selling these for a while. This is just such a fantastic idea.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the looks of the basket! :D Way to go!

The $30 includes shipping, correct? If I were to e-mail you my information, then how would we go about making a CC transaction over the Internet?

I'm hoping to be starting work soon, so that I can snatch one of these up. I hope you'll be selling these for a while. This is just such a fantastic idea.
They are $30 plus $10 shipping. You could do a pay-pal transaction or we can do a cc transaction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AS PROMISED:

Pics of the Java Fusion Reed Diffusor as it will be in the basket. It is a tad taller than expected, but it lines up nicely with the top of the basket and will help support the outer covering/Bow.

Dig the other picture, with Mr. Stud Bear smirking with his arm around the Slick Pleasures. Hopefully after giving these to your honey, you will be smiling too.

Attachments

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
when do these need to be ordered by. i need 1 NOW!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long will they be available for purchase?

Also, exactly how do you use a 'reed diffusor'? I've seen them around, but have exactly no idea how you go about using them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when do these need to be ordered by. i need 1 NOW!
I would recommend having these ordered NO LATER THAN Wednesday, to account for shipping time.

How long will they be available for purchase?

Also, exactly how do you use a 'reed diffusor'? I've seen them around, but have exactly no idea how you go about using them.
We'll have them up to Valentine's Day...but they can always be custom ordered for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

The reed diffusor contains an uber concentrated Java Lather scent, suspended in an oil/alcohol carrier designed to throw scent as far as possible. The reeds carry the scent up, through capillary action, to the tips then the entire surface throws scent. You just pull the cap off, replace the wooden guide, dip the reeds in then flip them over and place the reeds in the diffusor.

Place it on a safe spot and that's it. Once a week, turn the reeds over to the other end.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We'll have them up to Valentine's Day...but they can always be custom ordered for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

The reed diffusor contains an uber concentrated Java Lather scent, suspended in an oil/alcohol carrier designed to throw scent as far as possible. The reeds carry the scent up, through capillary action, to the tips then the entire surface throws scent. You just pull the cap off, replace the wooden guide, dip the reeds in then flip them over and place the reeds in the diffusor.

Place it on a safe spot and that's it. Once a week, turn the reeds over to the other end.
The diffusor sounds very interesting. It sounds much better than incense. I love incense sticks and cones, but they can make such a fcuking mess.

If I can't get a basket before Valentine's Day, then I will be sure to get in touch with you for a basket. I'm glad to know that I won't be missing out.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oops! I almost forgot. One more question:

So, about the Slick Pleasures lube. Say, I were to put it on a particular part of my lady. Before going about our business, would it be safe for my mouth to explore? So, I guess what I'm asking is; Is the lube edible? Would I get sick by ingesting even the slightest bit of it?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
how would i go about purchasing this. i have paypal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops! I almost forgot. One more question:

So, about the Slick Pleasures lube. Say, I were to put it on a particular part of my lady. Before going about our business, would it be safe for my mouth to explore? So, I guess what I'm asking is; Is the lube edible? Would I get sick by ingesting even the slightest bit of it?
the lube is edible, completely inert, and tastes lightly of raspberries. :)

how would i go about purchasing this. i have paypal.
SgtP..just shoot me an email, or send paypal to [email protected]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a better picture of the Java Fusion:

Attachments

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
more people need to order these!! I can't wait till it gets here. I'm having an early V Day