dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...you got it. We finally have everything in place.

Lean and Tan: a beautiful bronze sculpture come to life - in the reflection of the mirror and the eyes of everyone around you. You work hard for your body, now let Atomic meltdown become your secret weapon.

Containing a potent blend of accelerators, moisturizes, bronzers, subtle tinglers, and a cuitting edge topical fat burning formula, Atomic meltdown promises to blast the fat, improve skin tone, and give you the richest color possible.

This is a cutting edge formula, indeed. Containing the most kickass topical fatburner every made - Avant Research's 'Napalm' - RPN has taken it to a whole new level. Designed to interact with UV light (from either a tanning bed or sunbathing), as well as dealing with VAT issues, Atomic Meltdown is poised to completely annihilate fat deposits leaving you Bronzed, ripped, and ready to rumble.

Directions: Apply liberally before UV exposure. Keep away from eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of Children.

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, DHA Bronzer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Seaweed and Apple polyphenol complex, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, L-Tyrosine & Actibronze complex, Bio-tanning complex, Propionyl-L.Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride complex, Glycerrhetinic Acid, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones, n-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-menthol, Yohimbine HCl, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Should be available within 1 1/2 weeks. Contact your favorite retailer and tell them to grab these quick...the initial run is limited.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the label...the bottle is a kickass Fire Red with Black Cap.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice guys!! Im gettin flawless in ( FINALY!!! ) tomorrow. That stuff sells like hottcakes!! Never been dissapointed so once i start tanning im gonna pick this up too!! Is this a gel like reg tanning gel or??

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Is this the promised companion (amplifier) to DCP or is that still to come?

Looks pretty cool, although I don't go out in the sun or tanning bed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice guys!! Im gettin flawless in ( FINALY!!! ) tomorrow. That stuff sells like hottcakes!! Never been dissapointed so once i start tanning im gonna pick this up too!! Is this a gel like reg tanning gel or??
This is sort of an enhanced lotion...superior to anything currently out in terms of effect and after-tan skin conditioning...not to mention the fact that it contains the most potent topical available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the promised companion (amplifier) to DCP or is that still to come?

Looks pretty cool, although I don't go out in the sun or tanning bed.
The DCP amplifier is in Alpha Testing right now....it is an oral product...so nope, this isn't it. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dsade - so this is like Melanotan? In that you won't have to tan nearly as long to attain the same level of tan?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade - so this is like Melanotan? In that you won't have to tan nearly as long to attain the same level of tan?
No, Melanotan actually is an injectable that directly stimulates melanin production.

This is a complex of bronzers, tanning amplifiers, anti-oxidants, coloring agents, blood-flow increasers, Fatty Acid transporters and the Napalm topical fat burning formula. ..all included in a lotion that carries the Java Lather scent.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it! Seriously once people find out about this I see it being your best selling product. I can't wait to try it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Need any testers?? looks awesome guys. Nice work

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess now there's no excuse for me not to show off this summer. Thanks dsade, will definately be looking into this product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need any testers?? looks awesome guys. Nice work
I'll be attempting to run some sample sized...but it looks like they will run around $1.50 each with a 2000 minimum. Might be a ways off, and while we can't afford to knock them out for free, I might be able to offer them at cost.

Still probably 2-3 months out, though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product will be hard to beat. Looks great matt!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product will be hard to beat. Looks great matt!
You know your butt-white complexion is thirsty for some color.

You should be ashamed of yourself, living in Florida. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting idea...I couldn't keep up with all of the technical jargon though, "kick ass"

Looks like you might make it in time for spring break...going back to school rocks, I get spring breaks again!!!

EDIT: I just walked the dog here in FL and it was about 35 degrees outside :run:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting idea...I couldn't keep up with all of the technical jargon though, "kick ass"

Looks like you might make it in time for spring break...going back to school rocks, I get spring breaks again!!!

EDIT: I just walked the dog here in FL and it was about 35 degrees outside :run:

Yea its a weeeeee bit chille out thar lad!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know your butt-white complexion is thirsty for some color.

You should be ashamed of yourself, living in Florida. :)
So ashamed indeed :sad: haha.....I need the atomic meltdown matt :D.....actually i am butt-white right now and living in florida that is pathetic, however the irish/polish skin doesn't help ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is actually cold down here finally this year.......what a mild winter it has been even for florida. Perfect situation for atomic meltdown to do its thing. Long live florida land of the tan!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ashamed indeed :sad: haha.....I need the atomic meltdown matt :D.....actually i am butt-white right now and living in florida that is pathetic, however the irish/polish skin doesn't help ;)
LOL, I'm really freaking white right now too...My Irish/German (Mom) is showing through right now...fortunately I tan overnight (Portuguese/Italian - thanks Dad :) )

Dsade, how much do you think the 8.5oz bottle will go for and how many applications will that be?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I'm really freaking white right now too...My Irish/German (Mom) is showing through right now...fortunately I tan overnight (Portuguese/Italian - thanks Dad :) )

Dsade, how much do you think the 8.5oz bottle will go for and how many applications will that be?
I thank my dad for the polish heritage as i can bulk with the best of them when i want to. As for the irish......I have a liver of steel that i've tested no doubt in the day lol.....but damn the irish skin at times. :( Although overall it's a killer combo bro haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thank my dad for the polish heritage as i can bulk with the best of them when i want to. As for the irish......I have a liver of steel that i've tested no doubt in the day lol.....but damn the irish skin at times. :( Although overall it's a killer combo bro haha

Hahaha its funny you say that! Im the same wayy! 50% irish! The rest im german and some other stuff.. lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha its funny you say that! Im the same wayy! 50% irish! The rest im german and some other stuff.. lol
Then you need some atomic meltdown.....Whitey ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you need some atomic meltdown.....Whitey ;)
Hahah oh i shall be getting some most definately! Just have to find a nice tanning place to get my white ass lookin strait up Atomic style!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah oh i shall be getting some most definately! Just have to find a nice tanning place to get my white ass lookin strait up Atomic style!!!
Bronzing/fat burning A-BOMBS be droppin all around. Hit the deck!! haha :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
this is a perfect product for those of us who are chubby yet still fruity enough to go tanning in the winter :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So...scandinavian heritage for the win? Scandinavian and German/Irish. I am so white.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm German/Swedish and I still make the effort..and actually with end up picking up some decent color after a half dozen tanning visits.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and then us white azzed guys could be all like:

(The song is about their guitarist)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SweetI'm half Irish and half German...gives me the sweetest temperment:)
You n me both. Most laid back outa all my fam on my moms side, and fit right in on my dads side! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm German/Swedish and I still make the effort..and actually with end up picking up some decent color after a half dozen tanning visits.

Yea same here. I burn pretty good but once ive got that initial burn i seem to tan very nicely. I love the color i take on once tanned.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
You should try it the brozers will help you achieve a tan. They provide a self bronzing of sorts.

Well, I don't know too may black guys that tan.. but come to think of it an old friend use to tan before competition.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I don't know too may black guys that tan.. but come to think of it an old friend use to tan before competition.
It's actually very common. It adds a depth of color that you can actually notice on stage or out in the sun, resulting in a superior appearance overall.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol well from your avi I assumed you were hairy and look like ALF? But yes I know several competitiors from my gym that are that still tan to accentuate cut!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Lol well from your avi I assumed you were hairy and look like ALF? But yes I know several competitiors from my gym that are that still tan to accentuate cut!
Yeah... I'm hairy like ALF.... LMAO.... 4 real

I may try it just to see.. and it would never hurt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are going to go ahead and run a tester from AM.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is badass bro...2 Q's.

Will it be applicable to the face?

Obv. this is an approximation, but how long are we talking before this drops?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is badass bro...2 Q's.

Will it be applicable to the face?

Obv. this is an approximation, but how long are we talking before this drops?
I think i heard about a week out? Just waitin for nutra to pick it up i beleive.

I also ask the first question. Applicable to the face?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Face is tricky...the tinglers we used are more subtle and we included ingredients to prevent irritation. Guess it depends on how sensitive your face is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Face is tricky...the tinglers we used are more subtle and we included ingredients to prevent irritation. Guess it depends on how sensitive your face is.
I shall try this then! Hopefully i dont look like a big fat cherry! lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I shall try this then! Hopefully i dont look like a big fat cherry! lol
Ha I'm picturing this. I love tanning lotions with a super hot tingler and Matt always end up putting it on his face ike a dork. Then he is bright red for hours!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little confused over the proper use of this product. Is Napalm not more of a localized fat burner? With Napalm, I would use it in problem areas like my stomach and love handles. However, with atomic meltdown, would use of that sort lead to a bit of a tan in the areas where the product is used, and leave the areas not covered much lighter in comparison? Would I want to cover my entire body in this product if tanning?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahah i can just see it now!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little confused over the proper use of this product. Is Napalm not more of a localized fat burner? With Napalm, I would use it in problem areas like my stomach and love handles. However, with atomic meltdown, would use of that sort lead to a bit of a tan in the areas where the product is used, and leave the areas not covered much lighter in comparison? Would I want to cover my entire body in this product if tanning?
THis is a very good question which i shall leave to the masterminds at RPN, but i beleive you use it all over ur body for that nice tan and in the meantime the subtle fatburners chisle and carve ur body as time goes on!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THis is a very good question which i shall leave to the masterminds at RPN, but i beleive you use it all over ur body for that nice tan and in the meantime the subtle fatburners chisle and carve ur body as time goes on!
This is correct. It is NOT a self tanner. It is to be used as one would any tanning lotion. Use it on your body and the tanning bulbs help amplify the weight loss properties. It is for tanning bed and beaches:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also want to point out that this smells EXACTLY like Flawless, which is a variation on the Java Lather scent.

The whole tanning experience turns into a party for not only your skin, but your nose as well. :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Almost reached orgasm skimming this thread this afternoon...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3