Flawless & Indented Scar

  1. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

    Flawless & Indented Scar


    Have any users reported success using Flawless for indented scars?

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    Have any users reported success using Flawless for indented scars?
    I haven't come across any thusfar. It would be interesting to get some feedback on this though. I'm just curious what you mean when you say indented scar, is there actual tissue loss to the area?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

    I had a mole removed a few years ago and the resulting scar was an indentation in my skin. It basically looks like a very small scoop was taken out of my skin. It is not deep by any means but can create a slight shadow in some light.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    I had a mole removed a few years ago and the resulting scar was an indentation in my skin. It basically looks like a very small scoop was taken out of my skin. It is not deep by any means but can create a slight shadow in some light.
    If actual tissue loss is present due to situations such as chickenpox/measels scars, removal of a skin tag, mole, lipoma, or any other skin abnormality that factor will remain. However, if there is an actual discoloration/skin damage aspect to the area java lather and flawless can surely help you out. If that is the case, i strongly urge you to check them out and log your results for us. Do it for the sake of java lather/flawless science haha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

    Thanks Tramua. I figured this much since all my research indicates I would either need dermabrasion or some sort of laser/light therapy...but I thought I'd ask anyways

    I'll give it a whirl anyways and report what kind of changes I notice.
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    Thanks Tramua. I figured this much since all my research indicates I would either need dermabrasion or some sort of laser/light therapy...but I thought I'd ask anyways

    I'll give it a whirl anyways and report what kind of changes I notice.
    No problem my friend. I'm very interested to see your results!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    Thanks Tramua. I figured this much since all my research indicates I would either need dermabrasion or some sort of laser/light therapy...but I thought I'd ask anyways

    I'll give it a whirl anyways and report what kind of changes I notice.
    We would appreciate it. There is a slight chance that it could take the circular edges and "flatten" them out a little to ease the appearance. I hope it helps some for you. But you will be our first!
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We would appreciate it. There is a slight chance that it could take the circular edges and "flatten" them out a little to ease the appearance. I hope it helps some for you. But you will be our first!
    My thoughts exactly. I think it would definatley help smooth the borders and blend it in better with the surrounding skin.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless IDRT Stretch Mark & Scar Cream
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Topical tamoxifen to prevent excessive scar tissue
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:07 PM
  3. Topical tamoxifen to prevent excessive scar tissue
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in