Thrive

1. Thrive

This sounds PERFECT for the training I am about to embark on. Any ideas for when its coming out?

I'm jonesing for some thrive....
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

2. I'll bump this. I'm looking forward to this as well.

3. We're looking to release the beta through Nutra sometime within the next 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. im lazy, thrive?..link..lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    im lazy, thrive?..link..lol
    This should help a bit

What Is In Thrive?

Legendary

6. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    im lazy, thrive?..link..lol
    perfect....i believe NP designed thrive for the lazy.

no more opening a dozen + bottles of bulk supplies to get your post workout shake ready.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    perfect....i believe NP designed thrive for the lazy.

no more opening a dozen + bottles of bulk supplies to get your post workout shake ready.
    I designed THRIVE for RPN, actually....but since we can't find a decent flavoring company (as well as doing something cool as a "thank you" to all the NP customers) I went ahead and offered to them in bulk.

Just a few logistical difficulties to get through, but yeah - opening up 10 bottles and making a drink everytime gets old. This will be a good compromise between bulk pricing and finished, flavored product.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I designed THRIVE for RPN, actually....but since we can't find a decent flavoring company (as well as doing something cool as a "thank you" to all the NP customers) I went ahead and offered to them in bulk.

Just a few logistical difficulties to get through, but yeah - opening up 10 bottles and making a drink everytime gets old. This will be a good compromise between bulk pricing and finished, flavored product.
    Very cool matt. The ingredients are absolutely top notch and mixing it every day in bulk gets to be a pain in the ass.

Edit - DAMN dsade, you are looking huge in your avy.

9. Watching this thread like a hawk.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're looking to release the beta through Nutra sometime within the next 2 weeks.
    Awesome, looking forward to adding this into my winter bulker that i'm planning in the coming months.

Legendary

11. Would love a version w/glycerol rather than super-carb.

12. anxiously awaiting it's arrival

13. Ok...our BIG convention/show is over and this gives us a small window of breathing room.

I have an appointment to finalize details with Darren and get this THRIVE out ASAP.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok...our BIG convention/show is over and this gives us a small window of breathing room.

I have an appointment to finalize details with Darren and get this THRIVE out ASAP.
    YES! I can't wait.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok...our BIG convention/show is over and this gives us a small window of breathing room.

Awesome

Legendary

16. bump on an eta

17. i just happen to be running low on my bulk powders, and use all of these regularly except the carnitine so i cant wait for this product. awesome to hear it will be made cGMP too. do you think it'll be flavored, or no?

18. I am now watching this thread like a hawk. Sounds like some amazing stuff.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

19. We should be getting closer to its release now......it will more than worth the wait.

Legendary

20. THE PROVERBIAL BUMP

Hit me with some good news dsade...

21. any new news

22. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i just happen to be running low on my bulk powders, and use all of these regularly except the carnitine so i cant wait for this product. awesome to hear it will be made cGMP too. do you think it'll be flavored, or no?
    We are trying to get it flavored but so far the flavoring co's have failed at good taste

23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We are trying to get it flavored but so far the flavoring co's have failed at good taste
    You guys any closer to just releasing an unflavored beta, I am about to get xtend and Kwick Karb but I would love to try this instead, I have been waiting a while for this!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

24. I'm so anxious to get my hands on some of this! Sounds like it'll be very affordable and effective.

25. Updates on thrive?

26. Ok, ladies and gentlemen...looks like THRIVE is going to be a GO here within the next 4 weeks.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok, ladies and gentlemen...looks like THRIVE is going to be a GO here within the next 4 weeks.
    Once this comes out....I will thrive. Wow. Corny.

28. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Once this comes out....I will thrive. Wow. Corny.
    Corny? Waxy Maize? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Corny? Waxy Maize? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
    O my...I didn't think it could get any worse. But then...you came in.

Solid. I really can't wait for this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok, ladies and gentlemen...looks like THRIVE is going to be a GO here within the next 4 weeks.

Legendary

31. Nice. I'll be looking forward to it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good to hear, thank you.
    I'll go buy some monohydrate at wal mart to hold me over.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Is In Thrive?
    By pistonpump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 05:13 PM
  2. FYI: Surviving/thriving on stress
    By ScottL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 06:20 PM