Slick pleasures massage oil candle

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For all of you sensual guys out there that like to spoil their ladies and be spoiled in return this ones for you.

We took the wildly popular Java scent and put it in an all natural soy wax, add some essential oils and a hot flame>>> Sensual bliss. The soy and oils melts at a comfortable skin temperature and you just drizzle it on and massage away. Its a great precurser to your Slick Pleasure stack

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
For all of you sensual guys out there that like to spoil their ladies and be spoiled in return this ones for you.

We took the wildly popular Java scent and put it in an all natural soy wax, add some essential oils and a hot flame>>> Sensual bliss. The soy and oils melts at a comfortable skin temperature and you just drizzle it on and massage away. Its a great precurser to your Slick Pleasure stack
I would burn the house down with this I just know it.....

I'll still probably try this out though. Very interesting idea guys.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lol You won't burn the house down;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just move the trapeze and inflatibles out of the way first.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember inflatible sheep will melt if you get them to close to the flame...no sheep massages!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Remember inflatible sheep will melt if you get them to close to the flame...no sheep massages!
:makes note:

See, that's what I love about you guys, always looking out for your customers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

O yeah baby!,

Perfect song for this thread.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The inflatable sheep will NOT be happy about this one, but too damn bad.
Just replace them with the flame retardant goats......problem solved!:D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely gonna look into this. I love pampering my girl and love giving her massages. I'm a true kink (lol) and into some pretty wild things. Besides whips and chains, hot candle wax makes for an interesting time, too. :whip:

Keep these products coming (pun intended)!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I have one of these on the way now, and we're going away for the weekend next week. This will accompany us on our trip along with Slick pleasures and possible the inflatable sheep. :twisted:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely gonna look into this. I love pampering my girl and love giving her massages. I'm a true kink (lol) and into some pretty wild things. Besides whips and chains, hot candle wax makes for an interesting time, too. :whip:

Keep these products coming (pun intended)!

Tell me more sweethart!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have one of these on the way now, and we're going away for the weekend next week. This will accompany us on our trip along with Slick pleasures and possible the inflatable sheep. :twisted:

Oh a fun weekend, lucky girl! Or wait uh, sheep? Let us know how you like it.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Oh a fun weekend, lucky girl! Or wait uh, sheep? Let us know how you like it.
Ok, so we tried the hot wax massage this weekend. I have to say that it was very enjoyable for both of us (although I was the only one doing the massaging..lol).

The candle smells amazing, like the rest of the Java products. I lit it, let it burn for about 7 or 8 minutes. Enough time to get a nice little pool of warm wax around the wick. (damn that sounds dirty). After blowing out the candle (this step is very important) I poured the wax directly on my wifes back. She thought it would be too hot, but it turns out there were no burns to be seen. She worries too much sometimes. The wax is thicker than I thought, but that didn't matter as the amount I had burned was enough to cover her back (and even a little lower than her back). Even after about 10 minutes of massage, the wax still provided some slickness , so it seems it lasts long enough too.

My wife loved it! She loved the smell, even though she uses the soap, and Flawless, she still commented on the smell, so she really likes it. I fear that I will now be subject to giving hot wax massages for the rest of my life. Which is ok as long as the events that follow are the same as they were Saturday night.

Big thumbs up for another kick A$$ RPM product!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so we tried the hot wax massage this weekend. I have to say that it was very enjoyable for both of us (although I was the only one doing the massaging..lol).

The candle smells amazing, like the rest of the Java products. I lit it, let it burn for about 7 or 8 minutes. Enough time to get a nice little pool of warm wax around the wick. (damn that sounds dirty). After blowing out the candle (this step is very important) I poured the wax directly on my wifes back. She thought it would be too hot, but it turns out there were no burns to be seen. She worries too much sometimes. The wax is thicker than I thought, but that didn't matter as the amount I had burned was enough to cover her back (and even a little lower than her back). Even after about 10 minutes of massage, the wax still provided some slickness , so it seems it lasts long enough too.

My wife loved it! She loved the smell, even though she uses the soap, and Flawless, she still commented on the smell, so she really likes it. I fear that I will now be subject to giving hot wax massages for the rest of my life. Which is ok as long as the events that follow are the same as they were Saturday night.

Big thumbs up for another kick A$$ RPM product!
Glad she liked it. Hot wax massages can be fun;) We are adding even more oils into it to make it even silkier as we find ones that are compatible. Maybe even a new scent?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Glad she liked it. Hot wax massages can be fun;) We are adding even more oils into it to make it even silkier as we find ones that are compatible. Maybe even a new scent?
Oh I'm sure I'll be purchasing that too....lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

We picked up a great new customer for the Massage Candles. He wanted to have 20 different scents, so we knocked out a few of them this week, including:

Watermelon
Strawberries 'n Cream
Cherry Vanilla
Apple Pie
Minty Cocoa (amazing)
Passionate Kisses (better than amazing)
Sweet Pea
Hot Buns (Mmmm...fresh baked cinnamon buns)
Seductive Spice
Ocean Breeze
Leather and Lace
Desert Rain

And...since we have to test them all out, we are both smiling this week. We'll try to get some of the new scents out to retailers soon.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

We picked up a great new customer for the Massage Candles. He wanted to have 20 different scents, so we knocked out a few of them this week, including:

Watermelon
Strawberries 'n Cream
Cherry Vanilla
Apple Pie
Minty Cocoa (amazing)
Passionate Kisses (better than amazing)
Sweet Pea
Hot Buns (Mmmm...fresh baked cinnamon buns)
Seductive Spice
Ocean Breeze
Leather and Lace
Desert Rain

And...since we have to test them all out, we are both smiling this week. We'll try to get some of the new scents out to retailers soon.
What are we gonna be expected to pay for one individual candle? Will you sell any of them in a set?

All of these scents seem so swell. I'm so anxious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The candles range in price (depending on retailer) from $8 to $10 for a 4 ounce candle. A single massage will use between .5 to 1 ounce of the candle, so you should get 8-10 good massages out of one candle.

We'll probably offer some kind of set, for variations' sake.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The candles range in price (depending on retailer) from $8 to $10 for a 4 ounce candle. A single massage will use between .75 to 1 ounce of the candle, so you should get 8-10 good massages out of one candle.

We'll probably offer some kind of set, for variations' sake.
When will NP have these in? Any idea? I'm getting anxious. My woman and I love our massages.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
dsade Supplements 24
john123131 Supplement Logs 10
brywal312 Supplement Logs 18