Rpn!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Rpn!!

  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7016

    Rpn!!


    In my attempt to keep dsade pinned to one corner of the forum, here is his little home. Beware...enter at your own risk....you might not get out!!



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    51545

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    In my attempt to keep dsade pinned to one corner of the forum, here is his little home. Beware...enter at your own risk....you might not get out!!




    LOL if I can't get out I'll keep you all in here with me!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1599

    Congrats on your own sub forum!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Congrats on your own sub forum!
    We've actually been an official Board Supporter for over a year...but we finally decided to show off our attention whoring skills in our own forum.

    I have you now, my pretties!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2988

    congrats guys, bout time....now i can bug you in here with all kinds a random questions~!
  6. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    51545

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    congrats guys, bout time....now i can bug you in here with all kinds a random questions~!
    You can!! But I just might not let you leave
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You can!! But I just might not let you leave
    Welcome to the Hotel RPN...you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2988

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You can!! But I just might not let you leave
    haha...

    so customs took 3 bottles of Gut Health from me eh!!...rediculous...I made an order with a friend on the 21st of November, so im guessing its gone....ahhh well...

    Im ordering a couple today, ill post my girlfriends review for sure.

    hope the holidays were good christine,

    bobby
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7016

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Welcome to the Hotel RPN...you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.





    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    51545

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha...

    so customs took 3 bottles of Gut Health from me eh!!...rediculous...I made an order with a friend on the 21st of November, so im guessing its gone....ahhh well...

    Im ordering a couple today, ill post my girlfriends review for sure.

    hope the holidays were good christine,

    bobby

    Wow that sucks, I wonder why the ones I sent you always made it? Maybe it will still come?

    Holidays were ok..Good for you guys?
  11. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2988

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Wow that sucks, I wonder why the ones I sent you always made it? Maybe it will still come?

    Holidays were ok..Good for you guys?
    was good, last NYE i ruined cause I was sick, so I took my girlfriend (with about 4 other couples) to a black tie event at a fancy hotel here, it was for charity so made it even better, good time for sure...
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post





    I love what you've done with the place.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,416
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3458070

    nice glad rpn got its own lil subforum...congrats
  14. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    11091

    'Bout time.

  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    'Bout time.

    You know you hit the big time when you get Kramer's appearance in your own subforum at the one and only Anabolic Minds!!

    We did it, baby...we made it. :: tear falls ::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7016

    Giddyup!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  17. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    11678

    Yeeeeehaaaaaw!!!!
  18. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post





    My dream home too.
  19. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3136

    nice! its about time........now where the hell is the exit?
  20. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Welcome to the Hotel RPN...you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    Hi frontdesk, yea it's TripDog.....can you send a dozen circus midgets, 3 live chickens, handcuffs, the front desk girl, a diet mountain dew, and some gut health up to my room.

    ~thanks *Trip leaves a dollar tip*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Hi frontdesk, yea it's TripDog.....can you send a dozen circus midgets, 3 live chickens, handcuffs, the front desk girl, a diet mountain dew, and some gut health up to my room.

    ~thanks *Trip leaves a dollar tip*
    Dollar tip huh......Do you know how hard it is to find quality circus midgets?......To the RPN dungeon with you....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Dollar tip huh......Do you know how hard it is to find quality circus midgets?......To the RPN dungeon with you....
    That's exactly where we keep the Circus Midgets!! You call that a punishment?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's exactly where we keep the Circus Midgets!! You call that a punishment?
    I moved the circus midgets to another area........trip should be prepared to meet up with his childhood idol down there.....Mr. Richard Simmons.......that truely is hell on earth lol

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  24. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I moved the circus midgets to another area........trip should be prepared to meet up with his childhood idol down there.....Mr. Richard Simmons.......that truely is hell on earth lol
    Me?... You're the one with the autographed picture of him hanging on your wall!! Don't deny your man love for him....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57338

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Me?... You're the one with the autographed picture of him hanging on your wall!! Don't deny your man love for him....
    Didn't you dress up like him one year on halloween? lolololol

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2667

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post





    Better not drop the Java Lather
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 09:12 PM
  2. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:29 AM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. stack question for new RPN anti E
    By emiliozapata in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in