The RPN product line has been sold to...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

drumroll...

Genomyx.

The rights to the product designs, formulas, trademarks for everything EXCEPT Havoc etc has been sold to Genomyx in order to clean up RPN's final closeout debt. As of today, RPN is officially shut down.

As part of the deal, the remaining Anabolic Minds board time has also been transferred to Genomyx (1 more month) which should take effect shortly, according to Mr. Earp.

I know Eviscerate and either Alpha-Burn or a modified (and licensed) HEAT Stack will be first priorities.

I have taken a sales as well as Research and Development position with Genomyx.

Whether Genomyx can afford to extend the Board Presence will be determined in a large part by the support shown. Please welcome Genomyx, and look forward to at least 2 new products of my design within the remainder of the year!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck, Dsade.

Genomyx looks like a decent newcomer to the industry - I hope things turn out well for you and them.
Thanks, Res...

I debated for quite a while what to do. I've found that dealing with a lot of the business headaches has quashed my creativity so much that I wanted to get back to what I am better at. With my dealings with Genomyx, their ethical and moral fiber is tough and in line with my own.

You will see some great things coming.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Matt!!!!!

Ambush LH Soooooooooooooooon!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me stock up some NoXidant and Java soaps!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I hope they half half the integrity that you have shown in the past.I`m looking forward to your new products. I have a question though. You said except for Havoc, etc. Will something else be done with those formulas? Are you not allowing them to put those out or do they not want to?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely a sad day to see RPN go...

I wish you both nothing but success with Genomyx. It's good to know that you're innovative ideas will still be churning out products on the market.

I'm looking forward to the re-emergence of the HEAT Stack! :D

-John

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope they half half the integrity that you have shown in the past.I`m looking forward to your new products. I have a question though. You said except for Havoc, etc. Will something else be done with those formulas? Are you not allowing them to put those out or do they not want to?
Havoc will not be rereleased.

There is a rumor floating around, and someone has been fraudulently claiming to have bought the rights to Havoc. They are lying.

While there is some stock left at some US retailers as well as overseas (UK, I believe) that is legit - whoever is claiming to have bought the rights to the product is lying.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Truly is sad to see RPN go but is a great honor to have the opportunity to represent such innovative and effective products that Matt has brought to the industry over time. No doubt Matt is considered one of the most innovative minds in the industry. Not to mention a good friend of ours. I hope to continue to represent RPN's past product line the same way Matt did with innovation, quality and most importantly keeping the products affordable. Also is going to get a bit crazy around here with Matt doing what he does best. Thanks everyone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im pretty sure whatever company you are behind Dsade will get lots of attention and support. I know i for one love your products and the designs. I miss DCP so much :-(.. Genomyx looks like a good company with a couple good products. Im excited to see where this will go!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Havoc will not be rereleased.

There is a rumor floating around, and someone has been fraudulently claiming to have bought the rights to Havoc. They are lying.

While there is some stock left at some US retailers as well as overseas (UK, I believe) that is legit - whoever is claiming to have bought the rights to the product is lying.
Thanks. I bought a "few" Havocs when I saw the writing on the wall. Too bad there will be no more. It was/is an outstanding product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sad day Matt, as RPN has been a long favorite here. However, the support for RPN will transfer to Genomyx.

Good luck to all involved

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Echoing what Adam said; sad this all happened in the first place, but atleast this is something of a silver lining. Good luck in your new position; looking forward to increasing Genoyx's partnership with Nutra which is already on a solid footing.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truly is sad to see RPN go but is a great honor to have the opportunity to represent such innovative and effective products that Matt has brought to the industry over time. No doubt Matt is considered one of the most innovative minds in the industry. Not to mention a good friend of ours. I hope to continue to represent RPN's past product line the same way Matt did with innovation, quality and most importantly keeping the products affordable. Also is going to get a bit crazy around here with Matt doing what he does best. Thanks everyone.
Cool beans.

Genomyx Holiday Baskets? ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

drumroll...

Genomyx.

The rights to the product designs, formulas, trademarks for everything EXCEPT Havoc etc has been sold to Genomyx in order to clean up RPN's final closeout debt. As of today, RPN is officially shut down.

As part of the deal, the remaining Anabolic Minds board time has also been transferred to Genomyx (1 more month) which should take effect shortly, according to Mr. Earp.

I know Eviscerate and either Alpha-Burn or a modified (and licensed) HEAT Stack will be first priorities.

I have taken a sales as well as Research and Development position with Genomyx.

Whether Genomyx can afford to extend the Board Presence will be determined in a large part by the support shown. Please welcome Genomyx, and look forward to at least 2 new products of my design within the remainder of the year!
awesome matt!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sad for RPN, but I foresee great thngs now with Genomyx. Any chance you guys will do the Carnitine powders again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad for RPN, but I foresee great thngs now with Genomyx. Any chance you guys will do the Carnitine powders again?
We're looking at the product right now, trying to fit it in.

Protocol just got a formula boost, and the Eviscerate is having to go through a whole facelift (which is expensive).

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We're looking at the product right now, trying to fit it in.

Protocol just got a formula boost, and the Eviscerate is having to go through a whole facelift (which is expensive).
Nice. Tryn to figure out what to do when my PLCAR runs out. Hope to see that back in bulk. I also read that the new pre-wo in the works will have PLCAR to stack with the LCLT in Protocol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Tryn to figure out what to do when my PLCAR runs out. Hope to see that back in bulk. I also read that the new pre-wo in the works will have PLCAR to stack with the LCLT in Protocol?
You are correct.

The pre-wo is going to be a tour de force.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the end you have to go with what makes you tick Dsade. All the best in your new endeavors with Genomyx and we all look forward to seeing what you come up with. Protocol has been a staple for me from it's inception. The new version was just icing on the cake!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very excited for it. I'm stocked up on Protocol for the next 6 months from the previous sales-and its awesome solo, or stacked. Been hooked on PLCAR since DCP and cant wait to try the new pre. What dose are you looking at/1-2g?I figure with the upped lclt amt in protocol and this, I could have my daily doses of both. I'm kinda hopn this mite be youre ''machine'' mix that youve had in mind

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited for it. I'm stocked up on Protocol for the next 6 months from the previous sales-and its awesome solo, or stacked. Been hooked on PLCAR since DCP and cant wait to try the new pre. What dose are you looking at/1-2g?I figure with the upped lclt amt in protocol and this, I could have my daily doses of both. I'm kinda hopn this mite be youre ''machine'' mix that youve had in mind
I've made some additions to the product that they were working on to bring it into line with what I had planned for Machine.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very exciting news! I'm a huge fan of both RPN and Genomyx, so this seems like a great move!

On one hand I'm sad to see RPN go (and trying to buy up all of this legit Havoc stock in the US, ahaha).. Genomyx have shown great promise in their current product line, and I'm sure at this point their future couldn't be brighter!
Best of luck dsade and family!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I've made some additions to the product that they were working on to bring it into line with what I had planned for Machine.
excellent! keep me in mind if you do testers

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the support. We’re going to need it. Everything is almost completed and were gearing up production now to get these products out. We want to try and bring back the products you guys love and possibly improve on the already awesome profiles.

I know Im sort of new to this forum so if theres any questions anyone has for me please feel free to send me a PM and ask away. Looking forward to getting to know every one more here on AM.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the support. We’re going to need it. Everything is almost completed and were gearing up production now to get these products out. We want to try and bring back the products you guys love and possibly improve on the already awesome profiles.

I know Im sort of new to this forum so if theres any questions anyone has for me please feel free to send me a PM and ask away. Looking forward to getting to know every one more here on AM.
Nice to meet you, bud. I look forward to the product line. It's great to hear that you and Matt are working together to bring back some old favorites and create some new ones.

DCP is the shizz nizz! :D

I only have one bottle left now though....:(

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely a sad day to see RPN go...

I wish you both nothing but success with Genomyx. It's good to know that you're innovative ideas will still be churning out products on the market.
Echoing John's sentiments (and those of multiple others). RPN has been the only skincare line (aside from Olay) that I have used since I first used Java Lather back when, and I am glad that the products will still be available. Definitely know that you will bring more innovative and quality products to the market, Matt! :)

Definitely! Sounds like a plan :p

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Wish you guys the best. I have actually been looking into Genomyx's protocol and will be picking some up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to see RPN go. I guess I'll hold on to my bottles of DCP as mementos. I've been very satisfied with Genomyx so far and their Protocol product. I'm sure now that they've got Matt on board that their product line will expand and will remain innovative. Bring on the HEAT and DCP!!

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck to Genomyx. I look forward to doing business with them :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Will the whole skin care line be back also? Javalather is def a must, but Flawless and BoBu are amzing as well. Maybe the hair care line? They were the best quality shampoo/conditioners Ive ever used

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir. We will be bringing the skin care line back as well. We have some great ideas for those products that we will give some more info on soon. Still brainstorming with Matt.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?
Tough to call because it hasnt actually began production. Formula and materials are set we just havent started putting it together yet. Im waiting on the completion of protocol which should be very soon and then starting ASAP on Eviscerate, Alpha-Burn and the HEAT Stack. Im guessing right after that. Should be before the end of the year for sure. I promise to keep everyone updated as things progress.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME!

I have had NOTHING BUT SUCCESS with Genomyx's products, and eagerly anticipate future releases. :)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Outstanding. You have given us a ton of support and I really appreciate that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Sir. We will be bringing the skin care line back as well. We have some great ideas for those products that we will give some more info on soon. Still brainstorming with Matt.
Totally awesome! :bigok:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for past events matt. Genomyx congrats on the addition to your company. In my opinion your a top notch up and company. I love both slin sane and protocol the older version. I will surely continue to support you now that you will carry many of my favorite products. Please say gut health will be back? I'm tired of being bloated.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks M11 it sure will. Were going to reformulate to make it better. Matt has some ideas for it. Really appreciate the support from everyone so far. Were going to need it as we continue to work hard on the transition.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this. You'll always have my support Matt.

Genom - you plan to bring back Ecstasy shots? Please?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just saw this. You'll always have my support Matt.

Genom - you plan to bring back Ecstasy shots? Please?
Its not on the list for the near future but Ill talk to Matt and see what he thinks we can do.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry for past events matt. Genomyx congrats on the addition to your company. In my opinion your a top notch up and company. I love both slin sane and protocol the older version. I will surely continue to support you now that you will carry many of my favorite products. Please say gut health will be back? I'm tired of being bloated.
Thanks M11 it sure will. Were going to reformulate to make it better. Matt has some ideas for it. Really appreciate the support from everyone so far. Were going to need it as we continue to work hard on the transition.
I second this as well. Gut Health was a life saver for me and the nostrils of my family :bigok:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I second this as well. Gut Health was a life saver for me and the nostrils of my family :bigok:
Ha, nice! Perhaps this is something I should look into as well ;)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Best of Luck Matt and Congrats to GENOMYX.

You guys will be building the Miami Heat of the supplment world working together. (Yes it pains me to say the heat being a Celtics fan oh wait we signed 38yr old Shaq lol )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
KerplunkDS Supplement Auction 0
asianbabe Company Promotions 69