The RPN product line has been sold to...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks everyone for the support. We’re going to need it. Everything is almost completed and were gearing up production now to get these products out. We want to try and bring back the products you guys love and possibly improve on the already awesome profiles.

I know Im sort of new to this forum so if theres any questions anyone has for me please feel free to send me a PM and ask away. Looking forward to getting to know every one more here on AM.
    Nice to meet you, bud. I look forward to the product line. It's great to hear that you and Matt are working together to bring back some old favorites and create some new ones.

DCP is the shizz nizz!

I only have one bottle left now though....

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It's definitely a sad day to see RPN go...

I wish you both nothing but success with Genomyx. It's good to know that you're innovative ideas will still be churning out products on the market.
    Echoing John's sentiments (and those of multiple others). RPN has been the only skincare line (aside from Olay) that I have used since I first used Java Lather back when, and I am glad that the products will still be available. Definitely know that you will bring more innovative and quality products to the market, Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Truly is sad to see RPN go but is a great honor to have the opportunity to represent such innovative and effective products that Matt has brought to the industry over time. No doubt Matt is considered one of the most innovative minds in the industry. Not to mention a good friend of ours. I hope to continue to represent RPN's past product line the same way Matt did with innovation, quality and most importantly keeping the products affordable. Also is going to get a bit crazy around here with Matt doing what he does best. Thanks everyone.
    Definitely! Sounds like a plan
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Wish you guys the best. I have actually been looking into Genomyx's protocol and will be picking some up.

4. I'm sorry to see RPN go. I guess I'll hold on to my bottles of DCP as mementos. I've been very satisfied with Genomyx so far and their Protocol product. I'm sure now that they've got Matt on board that their product line will expand and will remain innovative. Bring on the HEAT and DCP!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. HEAT 2.0, FTW.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Thanks for the support everyone.

7. The Good Becomes BETTER!!!

8. Goodluck to Genomyx. I look forward to doing business with them

9. Thaks for the support Shadow.

10. Will the whole skin care line be back also? Javalather is def a must, but Flawless and BoBu are amzing as well. Maybe the hair care line? They were the best quality shampoo/conditioners Ive ever used

11. Yes Sir. We will be bringing the skin care line back as well. We have some great ideas for those products that we will give some more info on soon. Still brainstorming with Matt.

12. COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack
    Joy

14. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?
    Tough to call because it hasnt actually began production. Formula and materials are set we just havent started putting it together yet. Im waiting on the completion of protocol which should be very soon and then starting ASAP on Eviscerate, Alpha-Burn and the HEAT Stack. Im guessing right after that. Should be before the end of the year for sure. I promise to keep everyone updated as things progress.

15. WELCOME!

I have had NOTHING BUT SUCCESS with Genomyx's products, and eagerly anticipate future releases.

16. Thanks Outstanding. You have given us a ton of support and I really appreciate that.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Yes Sir. We will be bringing the skin care line back as well. We have some great ideas for those products that we will give some more info on soon. Still brainstorming with Matt.
    Totally awesome!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

18. Good to hear about the skin care. My wife has a large stockpile of various RPN bars, butters and whatnot. Java Lather is the standard in our bath.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

19. I am sorry for past events matt. Genomyx congrats on the addition to your company. In my opinion your a top notch up and company. I love both slin sane and protocol the older version. I will surely continue to support you now that you will carry many of my favorite products. Please say gut health will be back? I'm tired of being bloated.

20. Thanks M11 it sure will. Were going to reformulate to make it better. Matt has some ideas for it. Really appreciate the support from everyone so far. Were going to need it as we continue to work hard on the transition.

21. I just saw this. You'll always have my support Matt.

Genom - you plan to bring back Ecstasy shots? Please?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I just saw this. You'll always have my support Matt.

Genom - you plan to bring back Ecstasy shots? Please?
    Its not on the list for the near future but Ill talk to Matt and see what he thinks we can do.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I am sorry for past events matt. Genomyx congrats on the addition to your company. In my opinion your a top notch up and company. I love both slin sane and protocol the older version. I will surely continue to support you now that you will carry many of my favorite products. Please say gut health will be back? I'm tired of being bloated.
    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks M11 it sure will. Were going to reformulate to make it better. Matt has some ideas for it. Really appreciate the support from everyone so far. Were going to need it as we continue to work hard on the transition.
    I second this as well. Gut Health was a life saver for me and the nostrils of my family
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I second this as well. Gut Health was a life saver for me and the nostrils of my family
    Ha, nice! Perhaps this is something I should look into as well

25. Best of Luck Matt and Congrats to GENOMYX.

You guys will be building the Miami Heat of the supplment world working together. (Yes it pains me to say the heat being a Celtics fan oh wait we signed 38yr old Shaq lol )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 11:56 PM