Malibobu Limited run

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Malibobu Limited run

Thermogum.com has picked up the first dozen or so units. Initial offer pricing is $9.99 (IRC members will be able to pick it up, with their discount applied, at $5.50).

Batches are VERY small, so Nutra will receive some stock in a few more days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

MaliBobu is Perfection!

Just received my MaliBobu! The scent is like a small piece of heaven and like I told Christine, if I close my eyes I can imagine I am at the beach (which I miss terribly; until I came to the US, I have always lived <20 minutes from a beach!), with the scent of the water meeting the sand and a faint hint of coconut. Matt's goal of having it be like "that lingering smell from being at the ocean all day" is dead on target! And it compliments my ultimate favourite perfume, Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer perfectly! Again, RPN shows why they are my favourite skincare range ever!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Just received my MaliBobu! The scent is like a small piece of heaven and like I told Christine, if I close my eyes I can imagine I am at the beach (which I miss terribly; until I came to the US, I have always lived <20 minutes from a beach!), with the scent of the water meeting the sand and a faint hint of coconut. Matt's goal of having it be like "that lingering smell from being at the ocean all day" is dead on target! And it compliments my ultimate favourite perfume, Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer perfectly! Again, RPN shows why they are my favourite skincare range ever!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Limited choices-what to eat?
    By freefallermj in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:27 PM
  2. Limited money
    By Doug8796 in forum Anabolics