Eviscerate - AnabolicMinds.com

Eviscerate

  1. New Member
    1ArmMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Eviscerate


    Just a few quick questions

    Do you keep it on at all times? Or only apply prior to working out?

    What should the cycle look like? 2 days on 2 off? How should I cycle applying it to different areas of the body?

    I have a fresh tattoo on my chest (3 days now), should I avoid it till it heals?

    I have one arm if you can't tell by my awesome screen name, so I can't pump it into one hand and visually measure like that. My clen should be here tomorrow, how should I do the measuring?

    Is it weird that I thought the burning sensation was amazing? lol

    Is it fully discontinued our are you just having supplier issues? I have a two bottle stock and am thinking of investing more.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post
    Just a few quick questions

    Do you keep it on at all times? Or only apply prior to working out?

    What should the cycle look like? 2 days on 2 off? How should I cycle applying it to different areas of the body?

    I have a fresh tattoo on my chest (3 days now), should I avoid it till it heals?

    I have one arm if you can't tell by my awesome screen name, so I can't pump it into one hand and visually measure like that. My clen should be here tomorrow, how should I do the measuring?

    Is it weird that I thought the burning sensation was amazing? lol

    Is it fully discontinued our are you just having supplier issues? I have a two bottle stock and am thinking of investing more.
    Personally, I keep it on my midsection at all times, but apply to my working muscle group only before workout.

    It should not affect the tat, but do not rub vigorously.

    If I were you, this would be an instance where I would recommend mixing the clen and Eviscerate, then pumping with the bottle on the counter (like hand soap).

    At the moment it is a supply issue, as the RPN supplier accounts have been closed. I'm not sure how long the product will be out of stock, honestly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    1ArmMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Thank you very much, Dsade!


    Oh should I discontinue my d4 thermal shock?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cavefish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    29
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    any plans to do a run of capsaicin-free eviscerate? For those who apply it around more sensitive areas, are tired of their girlfriend bitching, or just don't like the burn? Besides the summer is approaching, and I imagine applying this stuff on top of or around a sunburn would be extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly.

    Don't get me wrong, I think eviscerate is a great product and sometimes I even enjoy the burning sensation, as weird as that sounds. I could always just buy Napalm but I'd rather support RPN (and avant indirectly I suppose) and besides, I like the fact that all the additives are already in the stuff (other than clen). Not sure how much demand for this there would be, just thinking out loud after my latest incident where apparently I didn't wash my hands quite as good as I thought I did...
  5. New Member
    1ArmMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cavefish View Post
    any plans to do a run of capsaicin-free eviscerate? For those who apply it around more sensitive areas, are tired of their girlfriend bitching, or just don't like the burn? Besides the summer is approaching, and I imagine applying this stuff on top of or around a sunburn would be extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly.

    Don't get me wrong, I think eviscerate is a great product and sometimes I even enjoy the burning sensation, as weird as that sounds. I could always just buy Napalm but I'd rather support RPN (and avant indirectly I suppose) and besides, I like the fact that all the additives are already in the stuff (other than clen). Not sure how much demand for this there would be, just thinking out loud after my latest incident where apparently I didn't wash my hands quite as good as I thought I did...
    I've been extremely skeptical about applying to my inner thighs because of this lol
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cavefish View Post
    any plans to do a run of capsaicin-free eviscerate? For those who apply it around more sensitive areas, are tired of their girlfriend bitching, or just don't like the burn? Besides the summer is approaching, and I imagine applying this stuff on top of or around a sunburn would be extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly.

    Don't get me wrong, I think eviscerate is a great product and sometimes I even enjoy the burning sensation, as weird as that sounds. I could always just buy Napalm but I'd rather support RPN (and avant indirectly I suppose) and besides, I like the fact that all the additives are already in the stuff (other than clen). Not sure how much demand for this there would be, just thinking out loud after my latest incident where apparently I didn't wash my hands quite as good as I thought I did...
    We're looking at Capsiate, which is a non-pungent analog of capsaicin of comparable potency.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The burn on this one can get intense, esp the leaner you are...
    hardcore would be a good term
    I'm hardcore
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The burn only bothers me, when its under my nails and bite my nails. I am so scared of picking up my little dog after applying it and washing hands, I'd hate to burn him
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    The burn only bothers me, when its under my nails and bite my nails. I am so scared of picking up my little dog after applying it and washing hands, I'd hate to burn him
    You know your dog is hardcore, too!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've found this sits in your pores even after washing your hands, I don't hold my dog, but the petting doesn't seem to create an issue
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  11. New Member
    funkja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    i put my hand in a sandwich baggie to apply lol.. works perfect!
  12. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Reputation

    I use Gojo soap (used to remove grease and grime) on my hands after application. It works perfectly.
  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I use Gojo soap (used to remove grease and grime) on my hands after application. It works perfectly.
    haha did that with napalm last year because it dried the living hell out of my hands. My hands would flake skin all day, it was terrible. Eviscerate doesn't do this to me though.
  14. omg
    omg is offline
    New Member
    omg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i try 3 pumps and i rub well for cover all abs but over 4 hours continues burn like a hell is normal?
  15. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Reputation

    Yep.
  16. omg
    omg is offline
    New Member
    omg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    im on 3rd days my hands burn like crazy and i wash very well immediatly after rub any idea??

    2 question the yohimbe in evi Cause Systemic Absorption ?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omg View Post
    im on 3rd days my hands burn like crazy and i wash very well immediatly after rub any idea??

    2 question the yohimbe in evi Cause Systemic Absorption ?
    What kind of soap are you using? I HIGHLY recommend a soap with added fats or oils, as Capsaicin is oil soluble. Java Lather or other shea butter or cocoa butter soap will work.

    No, the carrier design keeps the yohimbine localized.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. omg
    omg is offline
    New Member
    omg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i dunno is supermarket with sls soap
    can i use gloves x apply evi?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omg View Post
    i dunno is supermarket with sls soap
    can i use gloves x apply evi?
    Technically it is detergent, and it does a poor job of removing Eviscerate.

    Yes, you can also use gloves.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. New Member
    jimmypop13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    I cant find a place to buy this at? Will it be back in stock at nutraplanet or any other sites any time soon?
  21. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    Reputation

    It'll be in stock soon, we just placed a custom order of 100 untis.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  22. New Member
    jimmypop13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    It'll be in stock soon, we just placed a custom order of 100 untis.
    Awesome!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bad eviscerate?
    By raginazn in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Eviscerate
    By CHAPS in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:29 PM
  3. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in