Eviscerate-adding quercertin and banaba???

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did some reserach on adding bulk quercertin to Napalm a while back and it looked to be pretty effective,potentiating the other actives and possibly causing some fat loss on its own,though I forget the MOA.

Banaba seems like a good compliment to bergenin,I'd like to know if it would be a good addition.Basically,I'm not low carbing it and I'm not sure that bergenin will ber enough to offset the blunting of fat loss via a cho intake of 100-200 g daily.

D Sade,what say thee?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hey colin. I noticed advant no longer has a section????

Is H.E.A.T still in the works ?

THanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Dsade has the rights for Re-release of H.E.A.T

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did some reserach on adding bulk quercertin to Napalm a while back and it looked to be pretty effective,potentiating the other actives and possibly causing some fat loss on its own,though I forget the MOA.

Banaba seems like a good compliment to bergenin,I'd like to know if it would be a good addition.Basically,I'm not low carbing it and I'm not sure that bergenin will ber enough to offset the blunting of fat loss via a cho intake of 100-200 g daily.

D Sade,what say thee?
AWESOME!!!!

I wish see Napalm in 8oz. bottle is possible in the future?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Corosolic acid is a pretty big molecule (about 150 daltons bigger than Bergenin), but then again it's pretty potent.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Corosolic acid is a pretty big molecule (about 150 daltons bigger than Bergenin), but then again it's pretty potent.
It's MW is 472.70...any idea if this is too big for Eviscerate's carrier?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey colin. I noticed advant no longer has a section????

Is H.E.A.T still in the works ?

THanks
Yeah,Avant is scaling down and not offering much in the way of new supps any longer but will be licensing thier more popular formulas to other brands.HEAT will defnitely be released,I think by Avant or RPN,I'm not with Avant anymore so I don't know for sure other than it is DEFINITELY coming back out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure anything above 350 is going to have a hard time.

Depends how deep a tissue you are aiming for.

BTW, Eviscerate HAS Banaba Leaf Extract in it already.

borutp

Awards
Please tell me what is the best topical for higher % BF ?

Eviscerate, Napalm, Dermatherm target? ....

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would na-r-ala be an effacious adjunct to Eviscerate,to the addition of banaba,for the purpose of mitigating the effects on CHO intake on fat oxidation?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends how deep a tissue you are aiming for.

BTW, Eviscerate HAS Banaba Leaf Extract in it already.
Can yopu advise on how many grams of powder one can add to Eviscerate,by using a solvent,as you suggested?

Also,would na-r-ala be an effacious adjunct to Eviscerate,to the addition of banaba,for the purpose of mitigating the effects on CHO intake on fat oxidation?

Or does it need to pass through the liver and thus,not viable in a topical?

I picked up some banaba and na-r-ala from NP and I'm keen on trying this out.

I also got 2 bottles of Eviscerate.Nice work on upgrading the bottles with the pumps,makes for easier,accurate dosing.Also,the bottle I have now burns way much more than the last bottle I used(purchased from bb.com a few months back) ,I'm assuming more cap was put into this batch?

Finally,I'd like to get your take on adding finely ground up albuterol tabs (don't have any clen),using a solvent.