Eviscerate WITHOUT a low CHO diet?

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Eviscerate WITHOUT a low CHO diet?

I know that cho intake just about fully negates the desired effect of yohimboine HCL and as I can no longer realy be super functioning on lower cho/keto type diets I'm wondering what else in the Eviscerate line up gets screwed over by cho intake.

FWIW,my sources of cho are fairly decent;like 2 slices of toast in the AM or 200kcals worth of oatmeal along with a low cho pro shake.Though the oatmeal I use has another 10 or so grams of cho due to added sugar.I'm between 100-200 grams of cho per day but still in a signifigant kcal deficit (500-1000).

I train regularly and work outside in manual labor so there's ample liberated FFA flying around for the Eviscerate to work on.I should add that I'm currently the most out of shape that I've been in years,around 20% b/f so I'm not really expecting to see big ass results considering I have sooo much fat to account for.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

From personal experience, you do NOT have to have a low carbohydrate diet to use Eviscerate and have it work effectively. I most certainly do NOT have low carbohydrates - or calories - and Eviscerate has provided great results for me.

However, at such a high body composition as you are, I would recommend using either fat burners or topicals until you've cut some of that fat through proper nutrition and exercise FIRST.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll pull the study later, but there is a significant dose of Bergenin in Eviscerate.

Obesity and Insulin

Bergenin also plays a role in the mobilization and breakdown of fat and is becoming a popular component of thermogenic fat-burning dietary supplements.

Bergenin does not directly stimulate lipolysis (fat breakdown from adipose tissue) but appears to enhance the activity of lipolytic adrenergic hormones like norepinephrine. It also opposes the lipogenic activities of insulin. The mechanism appears to be through the enhancement of norepinephrine to phospholipids of adipose cells.

Bergenin displays moderate activity against an enzyme called protein tyrosine phospatase 1B (PTP1B). This enzyme negatively regulates insulin and leptin signalling and some of the positive effects of insulin and leptin (blood sugar and appetite regulation) may be enhanced by its inhibition.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll pull the study later, but there is a significant dose of Bergenin in Eviscerate.

Obesity and Insulin

Bergenin also plays a role in the mobilization and breakdown of fat and is becoming a popular component of thermogenic fat-burning dietary supplements.

Bergenin does not directly stimulate lipolysis (fat breakdown from adipose tissue) but appears to enhance the activity of lipolytic adrenergic hormones like norepinephrine. It also opposes the lipogenic activities of insulin. The mechanism appears to be through the enhancement of norepinephrine to phospholipids of adipose cells.

Bergenin displays moderate activity against an enzyme called protein tyrosine phospatase 1B (PTP1B). This enzyme negatively regulates insulin and leptin signalling and some of the positive effects of insulin and leptin (blood sugar and appetite regulation) may be enhanced by its inhibition.
    Nice one Matt.

Care to weigh in on the thread I have concerning adding bulk quercertin and banaba?

Eviscerate-adding quercertin and banaba???

Banaba's MW is 472 so I'm not sure if that'd work in this carrier....my goal here would to be enhance the effect of bergenin b/c at an average pof 150-200 g of cho per day I'm pushing the envelope with bergenin's abilities.

Quercertin should be the tits WRT tweaking up the potency of the other actives,IMHO but your input would be valuable as well.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Re- banaba. Check the ingredient list more closely.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. 9 day E/C/Y + Eviscerate
    By ahsswimmaster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Eviscerate ?
    By dollar662 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:30 PM