DCP/Eviscerate

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to use DCP/evisc to recomp (test E and +500 cal/day diet)?

I'm sitting at 5'11" 180lb and right around 10% b/f and I'm 3 weeks into the cycle so things haven't really kicked in yet. I'm going to South Padre Island in 4-5 weeks and was hoping even though I'm looking to add a little size, that I could also drop 1-2% b/f using DCP/evisc.

Anything else I should consider or do differently?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP + Eviscerate is a potent stack.

The recomposition effects of DCP are second to none, and just look at the feedback on Eviscerate. You'll be hard pressed to find a better topical fat loss solution.

If you really want to kick your game up a notch, google "clenviscerate."

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
DCP + Eviscerate is a potent stack.

The recomposition effects of DCP are second to none, and just look at the feedback on Eviscerate. You'll be hard pressed to find a better topical fat loss solution.

If you really want to kick your game up a notch, google "clenviscerate."

Its already on its way lol.. was more concerned about the fact that I'll actually be consuming excess calories and carbs.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Here's the issue.. I'm trying to get in 3-3500 cal/day while on the Test E for 8 more weeks. I'm hoping DCP and Clenviscerate will let me drop some fat off my abs in the next 4 weeks even at a caloric surplus.

Should I be timing my carbs around workouts to ensure fatloss? I'm not having any problems eating enough and workout is down, I just suck at timing my nutrients.

I've also got OEP and Lean Extreme on hand but I'm guessing they would destory my appetite and basically waste the Test cycle.