new mitochondria enhancement product

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. new mitochondria enhancement product


    Dsade, just read over at BB that it looks like your'e design for a mitochondria enhancemant supplement might be coming to light-and including a high extract bittert melon. Sounds like great stuff! Will this be under the new brand name? And are you tryn to have this before summer?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Dsade, just read over at BB that it looks like your'e design for a mitochondria enhancemant supplement might be coming to light-and including a high extract bittert melon. Sounds like great stuff! Will this be under the new brand name? And are you tryn to have this before summer?
    Yes on both counts.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Lookn forward to this Dsade-I know the initial design has been a while coming. This with DCP should set the new standard for fat loss
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Lookn forward to this Dsade-I know the initial design has been a while coming. This with DCP should set the new standard for fat loss
    This will be unbeatable, as well as STILL being super stackable with Lean Xtreme and the stim of your choice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Are you still going to keep the name Trajectory? Always thought that was cool. When should you know that this is definitely a go for production?

  6. nice, looking forward to this! Coming from you Dsade I'm sure this will be top quality!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Are you still going to keep the name Trajectory? Always thought that was cool. When should you know that this is definitely a go for production?
    I will know about 8 days after the momordin gets here how effective it will be.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Keep us updated on this!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This will be unbeatable, as well as STILL being super stackable with Lean Xtreme and the stim of your choice.
    Is that DCP which you say is super stackable with Lean Xtreme and stim? Reason I ask is I'm looking to build a new recomp / fat loss stack over the coming weeks, so expert view are always welcome.

    Thanks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Is that DCP which you say is super stackable with Lean Xtreme and stim? Reason I ask is I'm looking to build a new recomp / fat loss stack over the coming weeks, so expert view are always welcome.

    Thanks.
    Yes, Sir
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. What's the best stack for "ULTIMATE" fat burning recomp? DCP/Lean-X, DCP/Lean-FX, DCP/Leviathan, DCP/Mitotropin, DCP/OEP? So many choices. What to do, what to do?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    What's the best stack for "ULTIMATE" fat burning recomp? DCP/Lean-X, DCP/Lean-FX, DCP/Leviathan, DCP/Mitotropin, DCP/OEP? So many choices. What to do, what to do?
    What is your waist circumference?

    If you are over 36, then DCP/Lean Xtreme. For most others I still recommend DCP/Leviathan.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. was a 44 in sept. 2009. Now a 38. A have become a nutrition freak. I can never learn enough! I want to learn something new everyday that will help me in my ultimate pursuit of 5%.............OR LESS!

  14. Can someone link me to the details available already on this?

    In the next 3 months I plan on going from 180 to nearly 200 on a major bulk.

    Then it's DCP/OEP or Lean Extreme and the new "ECA" stack from LG.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What is your waist circumference?

    If you are over 36, then DCP/Lean Xtreme. For most others I still recommend DCP/Leviathan.
    Matt,

    My wait is around 31.5 / 32. What do stack you think would work best for me? I've had my waist down to 29 before when younger.
    DCP and OEP?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Can someone link me to the details available already on this?

    In the next 3 months I plan on going from 180 to nearly 200 on a major bulk.

    Then it's DCP/OEP or Lean Extreme and the new "ECA" stack from LG.
    This is a "jump the gun" thread, not an official announcement. There is still a very critical component of the formula NOT yet available at an acceptable price.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Matt,

    My wait is around 31.5 / 32. What do stack you think would work best for me? I've had my waist down to 29 before when younger.
    DCP and OEP?
    So far, as far as products released since DCP was out of stock, it appears to be the crowd favorite.

    Since I use Alpha-Burn for my Alpha-yohimbine, I probably won't be running OEP, instead opting for low-dose EC and Leviathan Reloaded (of course with ThermoGum and Clearshot Concentrate).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'm quite interested in hearing how the mormodin treats you
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. This is soooo interesting. So many different stacks and favourites! What may work for one person doesn't necessarily mean it will work for others. Trial and error i suppose!

  20. Clear concentrate, is that the new ergo-pharm line. It look like ergopharm but e-pharm. How good is this product?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    Clear concentrate, is that the new ergo-pharm line. It look like ergopharm but e-pharm. How good is this product?
    Ergopharm is NOT what you want to go with anymore. As a company, there is nobody left over there.

    E-pharm IS the original e-Pharm personnel (long story) and they brought the quality and innovation with them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Clearshot concentrate must ROCK then? They always put out a great product. How would dose it? What would be the best way to take it?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    Clearshot concentrate must ROCK then? They always put out a great product. How would dose it? What would be the best way to take it?
    I like 2 capfuls in the morning, with my coffee. 2 more in the early afternoon, right before crapout drag time also gets me going.

    It's excellent before going out as well, keeping you with an edge even if you drink.

    For the price, you really cannot beat it.

    I'm waiting to hear back from Patrick, but we're trying to loan him a bit of booth space to sample out CSC. If you come to the Arnold, stop by.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since I use Alpha-Burn for my Alpha-yohimbine, I probably won't be running OEP, instead opting for low-dose EC and Leviathan Reloaded (of course with ThermoGum and Clearshot Concentrate).
    how do you dose your EC dsade? how long do you cycle it for, and do you do any 5 on 2 off protocol?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    how do you dose your EC dsade? how long do you cycle it for, and do you do any 5 on 2 off protocol?
    12.5mg in the morning (if early enough) then another 12.5 NLT 1:00pm.

    I have wicked insomnia, and anything later keeps me up all night.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Thanx big man!

  27. Just ordered lean-x/tt-33, clearshot concentrate/thermogum,.................... & lclt........on for 9.99/100g at the planet!!!!! wow! Gotta love NP. Great job guys!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    Just ordered lean-x/tt-33, clearshot concentrate/thermogum,.................... & lclt........on for 9.99/100g at the planet!!!!! wow! Gotta love NP. Great job guys!
    They have it for $10? So they're breaking even, but losing money because of free shipping?

    Sounds like a mistake to me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. 9.99!! 24.95 is crossed out!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    9.99!! 24.95 is crossed out!
    Should I bring itup, or just keep my mouth shut?

    /there're only about 20 left anyway, I think.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. I bet it'll all be gone before midnight!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    I bet it'll all be gone before midnight!
    As long as they don't feed it to their mogwai after midnight.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. LOL. I've tried lclt once before in capsule form 500mg/cap by a company called "Revolution". 90 caps 35 bucks canadian. I couldn't tell if it was working or not. I'm going to add this lclt to my quadracarn stack. Any recommendations? Dosing? How can I tell if it's working?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Can someone link me to the details available already on this?

    In the next 3 months I plan on going from 180 to nearly 200 on a major bulk.

    Then it's DCP/OEP or Lean Extreme and the new "ECA" stack from LG.
    WHAT do you talking about "ECA" stack from LG????

  35. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    What's the best stack for "ULTIMATE" fat burning recomp? DCP/Lean-X, DCP/Lean-FX, DCP/Leviathan, DCP/Mitotropin, DCP/OEP? So many choices. What to do, what to do?
    DCP/Lean-FX/Alpha-Burn=NO MERCY
    DCP/Lean-FX/OEP=NO MERCY

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    DCP/Lean-FX/Alpha-Burn=NO MERCY
    DCP/Lean-FX/OEP=NO MERCY
    chill bro, you gotta take it easy on those test injections.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    chill bro, you gotta take it easy on those test injections.
    lol


  38. is this still coming out in time for summer ?

    Thanks

  39. You will not see this product released under RPN.

    That said, I will know about the company I am working for here in the next few weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. complete nueral enhancement product
    By getsum27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:46 PM
  2. Steroids along with "male enhancement" product?
    By Insidious1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  3. RBC enhancement
    By NickW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 10:45 PM
  4. Physical enhancement
    By 2bbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in