new mitochondria enhancement product

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, just read over at BB that it looks like your'e design for a mitochondria enhancemant supplement might be coming to light-and including a high extract bittert melon. Sounds like great stuff! Will this be under the new brand name? And are you tryn to have this before summer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, just read over at BB that it looks like your'e design for a mitochondria enhancemant supplement might be coming to light-and including a high extract bittert melon. Sounds like great stuff! Will this be under the new brand name? And are you tryn to have this before summer?
Yes on both counts.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Lookn forward to this Dsade-I know the initial design has been a while coming. This with DCP should set the new standard for fat loss

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookn forward to this Dsade-I know the initial design has been a while coming. This with DCP should set the new standard for fat loss
This will be unbeatable, as well as STILL being super stackable with Lean Xtreme and the stim of your choice.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Are you still going to keep the name Trajectory? Always thought that was cool. When should you know that this is definitely a go for production?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
nice, looking forward to this! Coming from you Dsade I'm sure this will be top quality!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still going to keep the name Trajectory? Always thought that was cool. When should you know that this is definitely a go for production?
I will know about 8 days after the momordin gets here how effective it will be.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
This will be unbeatable, as well as STILL being super stackable with Lean Xtreme and the stim of your choice.
Is that DCP which you say is super stackable with Lean Xtreme and stim? Reason I ask is I'm looking to build a new recomp / fat loss stack over the coming weeks, so expert view are always welcome.

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that DCP which you say is super stackable with Lean Xtreme and stim? Reason I ask is I'm looking to build a new recomp / fat loss stack over the coming weeks, so expert view are always welcome.

Thanks.
Yes, Sir

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
What's the best stack for "ULTIMATE" fat burning recomp? DCP/Lean-X, DCP/Lean-FX, DCP/Leviathan, DCP/Mitotropin, DCP/OEP? So many choices. What to do, what to do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best stack for "ULTIMATE" fat burning recomp? DCP/Lean-X, DCP/Lean-FX, DCP/Leviathan, DCP/Mitotropin, DCP/OEP? So many choices. What to do, what to do?
What is your waist circumference?

If you are over 36, then DCP/Lean Xtreme. For most others I still recommend DCP/Leviathan.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
was a 44 in sept. 2009. Now a 38. A have become a nutrition freak. I can never learn enough! I want to learn something new everyday that will help me in my ultimate pursuit of 5%.............OR LESS!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Can someone link me to the details available already on this?

In the next 3 months I plan on going from 180 to nearly 200 on a major bulk.

Then it's DCP/OEP or Lean Extreme and the new "ECA" stack from LG.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
What is your waist circumference?

If you are over 36, then DCP/Lean Xtreme. For most others I still recommend DCP/Leviathan.
Matt,

My wait is around 31.5 / 32. What do stack you think would work best for me? I've had my waist down to 29 before when younger.
DCP and OEP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is a "jump the gun" thread, not an official announcement. There is still a very critical component of the formula NOT yet available at an acceptable price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt,

My wait is around 31.5 / 32. What do stack you think would work best for me? I've had my waist down to 29 before when younger.
DCP and OEP?
So far, as far as products released since DCP was out of stock, it appears to be the crowd favorite.

Since I use Alpha-Burn for my Alpha-yohimbine, I probably won't be running OEP, instead opting for low-dose EC and Leviathan Reloaded (of course with ThermoGum and Clearshot Concentrate).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm quite interested in hearing how the mormodin treats you

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
This is soooo interesting. So many different stacks and favourites! What may work for one person doesn't necessarily mean it will work for others. Trial and error i suppose!

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Clear concentrate, is that the new ergo-pharm line. It look like ergopharm but e-pharm. How good is this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear concentrate, is that the new ergo-pharm line. It look like ergopharm but e-pharm. How good is this product?
Ergopharm is NOT what you want to go with anymore. As a company, there is nobody left over there.

E-pharm IS the original e-Pharm personnel (long story) and they brought the quality and innovation with them.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Clearshot concentrate must ROCK then? They always put out a great product. How would dose it? What would be the best way to take it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearshot concentrate must ROCK then? They always put out a great product. How would dose it? What would be the best way to take it?
I like 2 capfuls in the morning, with my coffee. 2 more in the early afternoon, right before crapout drag time also gets me going.

It's excellent before going out as well, keeping you with an edge even if you drink.

For the price, you really cannot beat it.

I'm waiting to hear back from Patrick, but we're trying to loan him a bit of booth space to sample out CSC. If you come to the Arnold, stop by.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I use Alpha-Burn for my Alpha-yohimbine, I probably won't be running OEP, instead opting for low-dose EC and Leviathan Reloaded (of course with ThermoGum and Clearshot Concentrate).
how do you dose your EC dsade? how long do you cycle it for, and do you do any 5 on 2 off protocol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you dose your EC dsade? how long do you cycle it for, and do you do any 5 on 2 off protocol?
12.5mg in the morning (if early enough) then another 12.5 NLT 1:00pm.

I have wicked insomnia, and anything later keeps me up all night.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Just ordered lean-x/tt-33, clearshot concentrate/thermogum,.................... & lclt........on for 9.99/100g at the planet!!!!! wow! Gotta love NP. Great job guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered lean-x/tt-33, clearshot concentrate/thermogum,.................... & lclt........on for 9.99/100g at the planet!!!!! wow! Gotta love NP. Great job guys!
They have it for $10? So they're breaking even, but losing money because of free shipping?

Sounds like a mistake to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
LOL. I've tried lclt once before in capsule form 500mg/cap by a company called "Revolution". 90 caps 35 bucks canadian. I couldn't tell if it was working or not. I'm going to add this lclt to my quadracarn stack. Any recommendations? Dosing? How can I tell if it's working?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WHAT do you talking about "ECA" stack from LG????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP/Lean-FX/Alpha-Burn=NO MERCY
DCP/Lean-FX/OEP=NO MERCY

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
is this still coming out in time for summer ?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will not see this product released under RPN.

That said, I will know about the company I am working for here in the next few weeks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bitters 2.5%, Bitters 5% & Bitters 7.5%............?

250-900mg Bitter Melon Extract 10:1 3 times daily?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standardization

The most current available medical and scientific literature indicates that this dietary supplement should be standardized to 5.1% triterpenes per dose.

but i think the dosage depends of the person tolerance and side`s (hypoglycemic)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
ArmerMed has Bitter Melon (eq. from 1000mg of 4:1 extract) would this be ok? If not what brand do you reccomend as I know you quoted 10:1 above

THanks again for your time and help

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArmerMed has Bitter Melon (eq. from 1000mg of 4:1 extract) would this be ok? If not what brand do you reccomend as I know you quoted 10:1 above

I trust in Himalaya Products

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Bitter Melon

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 60

organic bitter melon fruit (Momordica charantia Linn.) standardized extract
(5% Bitters containing Momordicosides & Charantin - 12.5 mg) 250 mg

organic bitter melon stem powder
(1% Bitters - 4.10 mg) 410 mg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is the one I got...but I still have not received my samples of Momordin. :(