DCP with ECA stack and / or low carb diet

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I Love DCP.

That is all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Setpoint theory kicks in here, and is something I definitely support based on observations of myself.

Theory says that, without concerted effort, your body "wants" to hit a certain bodyfat level and STAY THERE. If you overeat slightly you gain fat, and if you try to get under your metabolism fights wickedly, and you lose muscle.

Other than the VERY underrated "leptigen" series from Avant, which I am trying to license currently, you can take the following:

Glucosamine HCl (a product of the Hexosamine pathway of glucose metabolism). Multigram doses of Glucosamine while under setpoint sends a false signal of carb intake (your body "thinks" that because you have the endproduct that you must have eaten the corresponding sugar).

Calcium Lactate,acetate, etc. - Increases leptin secretion, which satiates as well as keeps your metabolism humming.

Histidine (tougher to find, but useful for the above)

Fruit-based and wide-range antoixidants, like NOxidant (working on an article here, so don't want to give too much away)

Leucine - primary protein synthesis triggering amino acid that will help recovery and prevent muscle catabolism.

As well, incorporating periodic refeeds will keep your body's metabolism humming.

do you take this with the refeed? daily? only when low carbing?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    do you take this with the refeed? daily? only when low carbing?
    depends on your personal setpoint.

If you are under, then you want to tag this protocol around the 2nd-3rd day of low-carbing.

If over setpoint, just low-carb with plenty of fish oil intake, and tag this protocol every 4th-5th day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    depends on your personal setpoint.

If you are under, then you want to tag this protocol around the 2nd-3rd day of low-carbing.

If over setpoint, just low-carb with plenty of fish oil intake, and tag this protocol every 4th-5th day.
    Matt I need some fishoil intake

Have you been getting my emails? I know youre busy as hell and im a patient guy. I also don't like bothering people, especially people working hard.

RPN creates the most innovative quality supplements yes? yez :]

5. matt did anything come out of you trying to get the leptigen thing going? I loved leptigen mass.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Carb Diet
    By mrhealthie in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:13 PM
  2. Low GI diet and Low carb
    By Bigpete757 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:50 PM
  3. ALA with a low carb diet?