dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loyal customers...

I regret to inform you that, once again, we have a production facility that would rather mislead and avoid confrontation that provide accurate information on the status.

After speaking with them over 9 days ago, with the assurance that everything was ON SCHEDULE and would ship by last Thursday, I have just been informed that they did not even begin tableting until 4 days ago. In addition, they are claiming the process will not even be completed until today, with an addition 24 hours curing time and 24 hours coating time.

Add onto that, the 3 hours necessary to bottle and label.

I have threatened legal action, since we actually placed a contract into play for this job, knowing that scheduling of diet is essential. The word back is that they would try to overnight Nutraplanets stock by tomorrow or Friday.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. It's a huge dilemma whether we want to burn the last production facility in the country willing to take on this job, versus the inconvenience and good will of both Nutraplanet, who on my word allowed the presale, and you all.

To make things worse, Nutraplanet has totally sold out of their allotted stock.

d77

Awards
I placed an order for 3 bottles of DCP on yesterday. How can I find out if my 3 bottles have been reserved for me when the stock arrives?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order for 3 bottles of DCP on yesterday. How can I find out if my 3 bottles have been reserved for me when the stock arrives?
If it showed in stock when you ordered, then the stock is already reserved. You should be fine.

d77

Awards
good news again sir...now I just need to find a few more bottles somewhere when my cash re-ups :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you even trust them to make the product accurately at this point?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you even trust them to make the product accurately at this point?
Accuracy is not an issue. Lying about completion dates is not a cGMP violation.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey in the end I'm still getting some DCP.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Dsade, listen, try not to stress about it pal. We will be patient. It was a great deal. There is 100 000 or so people dead in Haiti and people are complaining about waiting an extra week or 2 for a supplement! I think sometimes we need to look at what really is important in LIFE! DCP will eventually get to us all. Those people who died in Haiti will never return to their families.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
any update as to when this will ship to nutra?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock arrives tomorrow and will ship immediately.

Just a suggestion, though....

the new company HATES the product, and the attitudes being flung around from both sides (don't make a commitment then fail and blame me) might finally be putting nails into this product's coffin.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
Stock arrives tomorrow and will ship immediately.

Just a suggestion, though....

the new company HATES the product, and the attitudes being flung around from both sides (don't make a commitment then fail and blame me) might finally be putting nails into this product's coffin.
wow thats the dumbest thing ive heard, what company would get rid of a product that sells out 100% of the time, extremely effective, and always has a high demand.

edit: I just realized that production will be tough due to supplies and manufacturing but still! lol

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
when i add DCP to my cart it says out of stock. is there still more coming or did i miss out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i add DCP to my cart it says out of stock. is there still more coming or did i miss out?
The stock Nutraplanet ordered is all sold out. I have to go through the rest of my orders and see if there is any left over.

If there is, Nutra will get a resupply...if not, it will take 12 more weeks for more stock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
BPS Company Promotions 1
bikeswimlive Supplements 15