eviscerate

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im thinking of buying a few bottles of eviscerate to use to help me with a cut my question to you guys is,

How long can you use eviscerate for do i apply everyday ?? or just workout days.
Do you have to take time of this product .. if you do how long 1 month on 1 month of ???

Would love to use this all year round lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys im thinking of buying a few bottles of eviscerate to use to help me with a cut my question to you guys is,

How long can you use eviscerate for do i apply everyday ?? or just workout days.
Do you have to take time of this product .. if you do how long 1 month on 1 month of ???

Would love to use this all year round lol.
If you use Eviscerate then, yes, apply DAILY, once or twice, preferably twice, once am (i.e. preworkout or after post-workout shower) and once pm (i.e. after post-workout shower or pre-bed). I would recommend using for at least 8 weeks for best effects. It should be fine to use all the time (although you wouldn't need to use it indefinitely).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It works great too... I dose it twice a day when I use it.. got a couple of bottles on hand now for a cut soon. Be ready for the burn baby :) And make sure you wash your hands before touching any sensitive areas on you or others!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
If you use Eviscerate then, yes, apply DAILY, once or twice, preferably twice, once am (i.e. preworkout or after post-workout shower) and once pm (i.e. after post-workout shower or pre-bed). I would recommend using for at least 8 weeks for best effects. It should be fine to use all the time (although you wouldn't need to use it indefinitely).
cool thanks alot for your reply really appreciate the advice!!! How many bottles would i need for 8 weeks just 2 ?

It works great too... I dose it twice a day when I use it.. got a couple of bottles on hand now for a cut soon. Be ready for the burn baby :) And make sure you wash your hands before touching any sensitive areas on you or others!
What like my privates lol ?? or eyes does this stuff burn or something your scarying me now lol. Thanks for the reply though !! appreciate the input, i look forward to using this as part of my cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool thanks alot for your reply really appreciate the advice!!! How many bottles would i need for 8 weeks just 2 ?

What like my privates lol ?? or eyes does this stuff burn or something your scarying me now lol. Thanks for the reply though !! appreciate the input, i look forward to using this as part of my cut.
Two bottles should do 8 weeks, yes.

And yes, he would be referring to genitals, either in or on. Also sensitive areas such as eyes, mouth, etc. If you have cracks in your hands I recommend washing them extra thoroughly, as the Eviscerate can get into them and then get into your eyes if you rub them, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

And yes, he would be referring to genitals, either in or on. Also sensitive areas such as eyes, mouth, etc. If you have cracks in your hands I recommend washing them extra thoroughly, as the Eviscerate can get into them and then get into your eyes if you rub them, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
lol ok cool thanks for your reply again appreciate it, you have answerd my questions many times thanks alot !!! lots of respect to you !!!! thats why i love anabolic minds full of helpfull people like yaself.

big thumbs up

bpchampion

Awards
I accidentally wiped eviscerate on my forehead with sweat ..it looked like i had put my forehead on an iron

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
In the eyes, and on the shaft :shocked:are the worst. The only soap I'v found so far is effectively remove it from my hands is Java Soap.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
In the eyes, and on the shaft :shocked:are the worst. The only soap I'v found so far is effectively remove it from my hands is Java Soap.
is this stuff hard to get of your hands then i dont like the sound of that ..

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It can be a little difficult to remove at times.

Any soap that has some fats in it, will remove the E. My problem is I habitually touch my face. I'd prefer not to waste my Java on hand washing.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
can you not use disposable gloves to apply it ????? does this stuff get on your clothes 2 then ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you not use disposable gloves to apply it ????? does this stuff get on your clothes 2 then ?
You could if you wanted...Yes, it does get on your clothes. Be careful not to wear white when you know you're going to sweat. Other than that it's fine.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I've had issues with staining.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You could if you wanted...Yes, it does get on your clothes. Be careful not to wear white when you know you're going to sweat. Other than that it's fine.
ok cool if i wanted to use this everyday should i apply just before training because if i put some on in the morning before work i wear a football type nylon top...

dont want it to spread threw to people i work since im in an enclosed close up work place.

This stuff starting to sound strange lol guess i will just have to buy it and try myself :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok cool if i wanted to use this everyday should i apply just before training because if i put some on in the morning before work i wear a football type nylon top...

dont want it to spread threw to people i work since im in an enclosed close up work place.

This stuff starting to sound strange lol guess i will just have to buy it and try myself :)
I would suggest applying after your post-training shower. Or pre-bed. You only need to apply it once daily.

You won't spread it, but it can come off if they touch your skin or clothes that touch where it has been applied.

It's not strange. No different to most other topicals. If you're going to get it just do it. And when you apply it is really up to you. you'll figure out what the best time is.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
WARNING! (seriously)

Like dude said, be verrryy cautious when applying to your inner thighs, OMG. After I finished applying, I made a crucial mistake and forgot to wash my hands. I went and used my regular Vaseline lotion to apply to my legs because I didn't apply any Eviscerate to them that day (or so I thought). Literally 15 seconds later, I was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Straight fire around my sack, and the little "island" haha. I don't know what the technical term is but gooch/taint/island are all familiar words for that area haha. I spent like 10-15 minutes with a towel soaked in cold water just rubbing that area gently and even after that it was still on fire but would've been deadly had I not washed it off as much as I did. Eviscerate is the truth, don't abuse it, haha jp.

And don't say I didn't warn you! That's the only area that you have to be cautious about if you're a guy. Flawless is fine to apply pretty much anywhere as far as I can tell besides your hair obviously.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WARNING! (seriously)

Like dude said, be verrryy cautious when applying to your inner thighs, OMG. After I finished applying, I made a crucial mistake and forgot to wash my hands. I went and used my regular Vaseline lotion to apply to my legs because I didn't apply any Eviscerate to them that day (or so I thought). Literally 15 seconds later, I was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Straight fire around my sack, and the little "island" haha. I don't know what the technical term is but gooch/taint/island are all familiar words for that area haha. I spent like 10-15 minutes with a towel soaked in cold water just rubbing that area gently and even after that it was still on fire but would've been deadly had I not washed it off as much as I did. Eviscerate is the truth, don't abuse it, haha jp.

And don't say I didn't warn you! That's the only area that you have to be cautious about if you're a guy. Flawless is fine to apply pretty much anywhere as far as I can tell besides your hair obviously.
The man speaks the truth.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate pre-bed????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not?

I use 4 pumps am and 4 pumps pre-bed. But whatever works for you.
he we go i test 4 pumps pre-bed lol prepare for burn belly fat!

ohh Thanks for the advice Guejsn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IN the immortal words of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark...

Unpleasant Dreams

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN the immortal words of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark...

Unpleasant Dreams
lol uffff damn tonight was sweet 15-30 min of burn pain but wow i think pick up more bottles is good idea cycle this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol uffff damn tonight was sweet 15-30 min of burn pain but wow i think pick up more bottles is good idea cycle this product?
You should probably cycle off for a few weeks every 2 bottles. there are a few reports of skin irritation after multiple bottles.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL. I do that because I put one pump each on midsection, lower back, and each thigh. You only need to use as many pumps as the different areas you want to cover, so only 1-2 pumps if you want to cover your midsection - front and back - and NOT 4 pumps on your belly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL. I do that because I put one pump each on midsection, lower back, and each thigh. You only need to use as many pumps as the different areas you want to cover, so only 1-2 pumps if you want to cover your midsection - front and back - and NOT 4 pumps on your belly.
:smite:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I not use 4 pumps in the belly i use in the areas needed

jlip

Awards
A friend of mine just bought the product and it seemed a little too good to be true. Too "magic" to be taken seriously. I have a low BF%, with some lingering fat around my back, and I'm looking for viable options for losing that weight. I take that the testimonies on this forum suggest that the stuff really works?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine just bought the product and it seemed a little too good to be true. Too "magic" to be taken seriously. I have a low BF%, with some lingering fat around my back, and I'm looking for viable options for losing that weight. I take that the testimonies on this forum suggest that the stuff really works?
Remember that not every product works for everyone and if it does not always in the same way, and topicals are no different. In saying that, for those with low body compsition or just want to lose the last 1-2 % bodyfat, from personal experience - and I have used a LOT of topicals - Eviscerate is one of the top products out there...Remember that you STILL need to work with your nutrition and training, and that topicals are just to help supplement the process of achieving your goals.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I just started it two days ago and so far so good. Im coming off a run of Naplam, so I figured the added caffiene content would help rid me of any water weight gained (which can be a side effect from Naplam use).

The first night I used it I went to sleep shirtless and woke up after sleeping on my back and I must have rested my arm on my stomach because my left forearm was on fire. The pain woke me up! LOL. Word to the wise, after it dries and before sleep, put a shirt on. Last night I didnt notice the burn at all. A little tingle and thats it.

Im currently around 9% body fat, I try to only use topicals when Im under ten. Up to this point its my favorite RPN product. I used that trial size of Atomic Meltdown but the smell was so strong the entire gym was commenting on it. :sad6:

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
didnt want to post a new thread, will eviscerate irritate my nipples if i apply to my chest?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt want to post a new thread, will eviscerate irritate my nipples if i apply to my chest?
It could, if you have sensitive nipples.

I have grown accustomed to it, after many months.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate Timing

Would it be better to apply E pre-training in the morning (5AM), or immediately after I shower? I've been using it pre-training (HIIT and weights) the last couple days and it burns my abs like crazy after HIIT and in the shower. I was thinking since it mobilizes fat, you'd want it on before working out to oxidize the fat that's been mobilized.

I'll put up with the burn if it's better, but wondering whether it's better before/after working out? Will showering reduce duration after I've been working out with it on for 1.5 hours?

THANKS!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be better to apply E pre-training in the morning (5AM), or immediately after I shower? I've been using it pre-training (HIIT and weights) the last couple days and it burns my abs like crazy after HIIT and in the shower. I was thinking since it mobilizes fat, you'd want it on before working out to oxidize the fat that's been mobilized.

I'll put up with the burn if it's better, but wondering whether it's better before/after working out? Will showering reduce duration after I've been working out with it on for 1.5 hours?

THANKS!
You could do either. Applying pre-training can help with pump and vascularity, but it's going to come off with the sweat and in your post-training shower. Therefore, personally I would recommend applying it POST-training after your shower, so that you have it for a longer period of time, and therefore get more benefit out of it (i.e. you want to apply it at the time that you will not be sweating or getting wet, etc. for at least 6-8 hours after).

Matt might recommend something different.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could do either. Applying pre-training can help with pump and vascularity, but it's going to come off with the sweat and in your post-training shower. Therefore, personally I would recommend applying it POST-training after your shower, so that you have it for a longer period of time, and therefore get more benefit out of it (i.e. you want to apply it at the time that you will not be sweating or getting wet, etc. for at least 6-8 hours after).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
For the most part I agree, though preworkout (around 45 minutes to an hour) will free up fatty acids that will be burned at a higher rate during cardio.

MOST effective would be to apply an hour and a half prior, thus giving the product time to fully absorb.

You will have to grit through the pain, as it WILL get plenty hot.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
For the most part I agree, though preworkout (around 45 minutes to an hour) will free up fatty acids that will be burned at a higher rate during cardio.

MOST effective would be to apply an hour and a half prior, thus giving the product time to fully absorb.

You will have to grit through the pain, as it WILL get plenty hot.
Thanks to both of you. I currently apply it around 5:15AM and get to the gym around 6AM (45 minutes absorbing) for HIIT at 15 minutes, then lift for an hour. I only apply it to my abs, so no pumps or vascularity needed there. It seems like it sticks with me until shower time, so maybe not enough sweat on my abs to wash it off?

So far it's been unnoticeable from the time I put it on until after the HIIT, then it gets F'IN HOT!!! :censored: By the time I hit the showers, my abs are bright red, people in the locker room started staring the last 2 days!

One last question. If I do apply it after my shower, will the fat redeposit locally, somewhere else, or would it end up being oxidized? Assume maintenance calories and using other fatburners (TTA, TT-33, and D4 Thermal Shock). I'm trying to recomp from ~10% bf to single digit, and keep muscle / strength.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to both of you. I currently apply it around 5:15AM and get to the gym around 6AM (45 minutes absorbing) for HIIT at 15 minutes, then lift for an hour. I only apply it to my abs, so no pumps or vascularity needed there. It seems like it sticks with me until shower time, so maybe not enough sweat on my abs to wash it off?

So far it's been unnoticeable from the time I put it on until after the HIIT, then it gets F'IN HOT!!! :censored: By the time I hit the showers, my abs are bright red, people in the locker room started staring the last 2 days!

One last question. If I do apply it after my shower, will the fat redeposit locally, somewhere else, or would it end up being oxidized? Assume maintenance calories and using other fatburners (TTA, TT-33, and D4 Thermal Shock). I'm trying to recomp from ~10% bf to single digit, and keep muscle / strength.

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Metabolism is upgraded for HOURS after your workout is over. I would not worry about redeposit, especially with HIIT.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks again. Also forgot to mention the Alpha Burn, Sesamin and CLA in the stack too, really liking the Alpha Burn btw.

Also got the Russel the Mussel book, my 3 year old son loves it. He's always been into "big and strong" to eat his vegetables, so good reinforcement there.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the E after morning workout/shower today, feels MUCH better. Nice and warm feeling, instead of the searing flesh!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks again. Also forgot to mention the Alpha Burn, Sesamin and CLA in the stack too, really liking the Alpha Burn btw.

Also got the Russel the Mussel book, my 3 year old son loves it. He's always been into "big and strong" to eat his vegetables, so good reinforcement there.
I'm glad you like them..thank you!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the E after morning workout/shower today, feels MUCH better. Nice and warm feeling, instead of the searing flesh!
Really impressed, I still felt the warm sensation after I got home around 6:30PM (when I got in the sun). I applied it around 7AM, so almost 12 hours active from one application. Good stuff!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had to add one more comment since I'm so impressed! I put E on last night around 3PM, showered around 6-7PM. When I worked out this morning, I still felt the warm sensation of the Eviscerate and it was quite hot in the shower after my workout.

Maybe I'm sensitive to the cap., but I'm really impressed at how this sticks with you, literally!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had to add one more comment since I'm so impressed! I put E on last night around 3PM, showered around 6-7PM. When I worked out this morning, I still felt the warm sensation of the Eviscerate and it was quite hot in the shower after my workout.

Maybe I'm sensitive to the cap., but I'm really impressed at how this sticks with you, literally!
You're not alone there :) I still feel the Eviscerate post-12 hours after application, whether having showered in that time or not. ~20 minutes into ANY training, the warming sensation starts up - and stays - around midsection. You get used to it, and come to welcome it :D

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Hi Dsade, have two q's please about eviscerate:

1) is the dose 2x 2 pumps?
2)anyone had pimples on back during use? i assume thats caused by the cleansing process of the melted fats and their "filthy content/additions".. also should this reaction be a reason to quit for a few days using the product or not?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) is the dose 2x 2 pumps?
2)anyone had pimples on back during use? i assume thats caused by the cleansing process of the melted fats and their "filthy content/additions".. also should this reaction be a reason to quit for a few days using the product or not?
1. Dose is what you make it. You might need more or less than 2 pumps, and I personally use 4-6 pumps each application.

2. I have never had pimples created from the use of Eviscerate. In fact, if used on my face, it has helped CLEAR up any blemishes...And if you're experiencing it, no, it's not a cause to stop using Eviscerate.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
eviscerate doenst cause water retention like napalm right? because licorice extract is what causes slight water retention?

since evi doesnt have that and just caffeine/yohimbine, should be good correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eviscerate doenst cause water retention like napalm right? because licorice extract is what causes slight water retention?

since evi doesnt have that and just caffeine/yohimbine, should be good correct?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I experience water retention using Eviscerate. I'm not concerned about it though, since it goes away a few days after stopping use of the product.