dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you may or may not know, the LAST of the Virile Mane has been shipped to Nutraplanet.

I have had numerous requests for a restock of the Java Lustre (technically CocoPhen, which will be the name under the new brand and the addition of a potent cacao extract standardized for polyphenols.)

I will try to brave the weather and the broken heater at the shop to see how much we have the capability of providing.

As an idea of demand, please let me know here if you want this.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I would be down for a chance to restock of Java Lustre-some of the best shampoo I have ever used. Any chance for a quick restock on the Conditioner as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be down for a chance to restock of Java Lustre-some of the best shampoo I have ever used. Any chance for a quick restock on the Conditioner as well?
I'm almost out of the conditioner raws, but I can swing a few units.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
That would be cool-using the two together makes for some healthy hair. Got a nice stockpile of RPN skincare goin here lol these would be great. Hopefully with the snow the new Flawelss was able to be sent:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be cool-using the two together makes for some healthy hair. Got a nice stockpile of RPN skincare goin here lol these would be great. Hopefully with the snow the new Flawelss was able to be sent:)
You will have it Friday, according to UPS.

It's crazy. I've been using the new batch for 4 weeks and haven't even cleaned off what was stuck to the inside of the lid yet. Looks like this is going to last a good 3-4 months.

Not bad for $10.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
You will have it Friday, according to UPS.

It's crazy. I've been using the new batch for 4 weeks and haven't even cleaned off what was stuck to the inside of the lid yet. Looks like this is going to last a good 3-4 months.

Not bad for $10.
Nice!Hopefully with the snow were getting now, it wont slow it down. Thats a crazy good deal-The new Flawless Skin Couture Therapy would only be around $10? I still have a little left of one of the current Flawless's, so the first week I'll use the new one for Face,dry skin on arms. Also, I posted below, my GF will be using Flawelss Skin Couture on her galbladder surgery scar-

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!Hopefully with the snow were getting now, it wont slow it down. Thats a crazy good deal-The new Flawless Skin Couture Therapy would only be around $10? I still have a little left of one of the current Flawless's, so the first week I'll use the new one for Face,dry skin on arms. Also, I posted below, my GF will be using Flawelss Skin Couture on her galbladder surgery scar-
Well, the closeout sale is $10.

The new formula will probably have a $20 price tag until the HSN contract hits, then it will go up to around $30.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Well, the closeout sale is $10.

The new formula will probably have a $20 price tag until the HSN contract hits, then it will go up to around $30.
Still a great deal for $20, to have one jar last about 2-3 months. Just to double check last time-I'll be logging the new 3rd gen formula, Skin Couture dermal therapy, correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still a great deal for $20, to have one jar last about 2-3 months. Just to double check last time-I'll be logging the new 3rd gen formula, Skin Couture dermal therapy, correct?
Correct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 115