A question on eviscerate...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys...

Any idea how long you need to leave evi on before you can wash off without diminishing its effects. I train in the morning and have a shower afterwards. Ideally I want to put it on before the gym, hit weights, do cardio and then shower.

Thanks,

Merowing

Awards
i would apply it 2 h before workout, that's my usual approach

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the thread jack but I shower after working out and use java lather. then apply E. being in a cal deficit would it still be effective? or should I use 2 hrs pre work out with out showering?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the thread jack but I shower after working out and use java lather. then apply E. being in a cal deficit would it still be effective? or should I use 2 hrs pre work out with out showering?
This is actually how I would prefer to use it in that situation. By waiting til after your shower and workout, E will have more time to absorb. But, if Dsade says 2hr pre-workout works too, I'm sure it does - he designed the stuff after all.

So, in short, yes it would still be effective to use post-workout in the mornings.

Merowing

Awards
Most of your caloric expenditure comes just from living, not working out :] so it's fine and after shower with java you get nice absorbtion

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone, again sorry for the thread jack OP. I figured as much, but just checking. will be today started a recomp/cut (more of a slow cut to retain strength or improve) and will add E when I get around 10-12%

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the metabolic "lag' (increased calorie/fat burning persists for many hours), using it AFTER shower would be the ideal use for you.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Given the metabolic "lag' (increased calorie/fat burning persists for many hours), using it AFTER shower would be the ideal use for you.
Thanks Dsade, your the man. This is how ill be doing it then.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I work out at 6:30 in the morning, so applying it 2 hours pre-workout can't be done. So it seems the best approach it seems is applying it post workout shower and leaving it on for the rest of the day.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I take it 1 1/2 hour before workout, this is my regular routine.