renegade balm, majestic mud and other out of stock cosmetic products

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are they going to come back in stock, or are they done since RPN is having their troubles :(

i hope they come back.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed Nutrapalent about the Acne Control Stack the other day and they said they didn't think they'd be carrying it in the near future. I hope they put some more of that **** out sometime soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your wish is our command.

Running down VERY low on stock, but we shipped Majestic, Banish BCFC, and the Renegade stacks today.

Also restocked with the LAST of the Virile Mane, more Eviscerate, more Java lather (standard, Jumbo, and Liquid) and a few Atomic Meltdown (down to fumes on that one).

I sent Nutra the packing list and tracking number, so hopefully they will include RPN in the NY sale.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Man, I really hope Nutra includes some of your products in the sale (considering they're already sale-like prices). Let's hope they arrive in time for the sale.

Heck, I wouldn't even care if they state that my order won't ship until the product(s) arrive to be shipped. As long as I'm confirmed that I'll be getting what I order, I'm satisfied.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I really hope Nutra includes some of your products in the sale (considering they're already sale-like prices). Let's hope they arrive in time for the sale.

Heck, I wouldn't even care if they state that my order won't ship until the product(s) arrive to be shipped. As long as I'm confirmed that I'll be getting what I order, I'm satisfied.
The shipment is due Monday. Considering most orders won't ship until Monday anyway, should not be a problem.