AlphaBurn ok on Cycle? Blood pressure concern

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I know that Alpha-Y does not increase anxiety or heart-rate, but not sure of it's effects on blood pressure. I'm currently cutting on 50mgs of Protodrol and 4 pumps of Dermacrine - would like to add in my AlphaBurn if possible.

Thanks.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps, try it, and measure your blood pressure, best way to tell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've had ZERO issues with BP using AlphaBurn.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
would alpha burn go well with a havoc cycle aimming towards fatloss/recomp? I've never tried it AB before but will be giving it a shot sometime

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would alpha burn go well with a havoc cycle aimming towards fatloss/recomp? I've never tried it AB before but will be giving it a shot sometime
Definitely.

With DCP coming back out again, if I were to run a Havoc cycle for cutting (which I probably will within the next 5 weeks) I would stack the AlphaBurn with DCP, taken with each Havoc dose.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Definitely.

With DCP coming back out again, if I were to run a Havoc cycle for cutting (which I probably will within the next 5 weeks) I would stack the AlphaBurn with DCP, taken with each Havoc dose.
i've got a unopened bottle of DCP sitting with my 2x havoc, It went out of stock a couple weeks back so i couldn't get another :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've got a unopened bottle of DCP sitting with my 2x havoc, It went out of stock a couple weeks back so i couldn't get another :(
We're hoping to have a presale up for the New Year's sale, and be shipping by the first week of January.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
We're hoping to have a presale up for the New Year's sale, and be shipping by the first week of January.
awesome :)