dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down to about 25 units.

The release of the new brand's version of Flawless (Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy), with added ingredients will be back at regular price of $18.99 per 2 ounes.

Should the product be picked up by Macy's, then we will either have to discontinue or bring pricing into line at around $37 per 2 ounces.

Currently the RPN version (generation 2) is only $10 at Nutraplanet.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
ETA for the new brands Flawless? And can you say how the formula will be diff? Like the sounds of Intensive dermal restoration. Also, can you clarify what will be discontinued if Macys picks this up? Do u mean Macys would be the only retailer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA for the new brands Flawless? And can you say how the formula will be diff? Like the sounds of Intensive dermal restoration. Also, can you clarify what will be discontinued if Macys picks this up? Do u mean Macys would be the only retailer?
Not likely an exclusive, but they will insist on pricing controls.

We added some fruit extracts, notably a potent acai and a resveratrol extract. The new formula worked so well all over, especially on the face, that we renamed it to clarify the function.

ETA depends on the approval of the attorney's for the new brand setup along with private contracts protecting my intellectual investment.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established

We added some fruit extracts, notably a potent acai and a resveratrol extract. The new formula worked so well all over, especially on the face, that we renamed it to clarify the function.

ETA depends on the approval of the attorney's for the new brand setup along with private contracts protecting my intellectual investment.
Wow-sounds awesome! Is this still retaining the base formula thats out now?ie; coconut water, pomegranate,plcar etc.. Hope this arrives soon though-do you forsee any problems? Its great to see some of youre new formulations coming to light!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow-sounds awesome! Is this still retaining the base formula thats out now?ie; coconut water, pomegranate,plcar etc.. Hope this arrives soon though-do you forsee any problems? Its great to see some of youre new formulations coming to light!
We just made additions, and no subtractions.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice-Flawless, or soon to be renamed,is the best stuff I have seen or used. I think this would really take off to a new level if it went mainstream to a place like Macys

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice-Flawless, or soon to be renamed,is the best stuff I have seen or used. I think this would really take off to a new level if it went mainstream to a place like Macys
We also just formed a contact at the Home Shopping Network...no telling what they will be interested. They' ve shown possible interest in FidOmega as well as a certain gum from another company.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. With the new co. coming, and hopefully bringn some new products, ThermoGum really doing well, and lots of interest from retailers, it sounds like things are on the way buck up Matt-very happy to see that! Im very much lookin forward to hearing more on the new skin care line-when do you think that might be?

E

enswalters

Awards
Ok, just stocked up on this, got the last of the non-shimmer body butter, and a ton of other RPN stuff. $150 worth of RPN products!!

Lots of Christmas presents to give away.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established

Is whats at nutra right now the new formula? The white containers if you will? Or is that whats coming.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is whats at nutra right now the new formula? The white containers if you will? Or is that whats coming.
Nutra has the second generation formula. The third generation will be out in a few months.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well...I wish you success but not too much haha, $37...damn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...I wish you success but not too much haha, $37...damn.
Hmm...looks like Nutraplanet tried to restore the product ingredient list and put the OLD one back up.

The current ingredients are:

Aqua, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera butter, Aloe Vera Extract, Cetearyl Isononate, Ceteareth-20, CEtearyl Alcohol,, glyceryl stearate, Sesamin oil, Cococin (green coconut water extract), Propionyl-L-Carnitine, beta-alanine, Emu oil, Ginseng Extract, DL-Panthenol, Cissus Quadrangularis 50%, Green Coffee Bean extract, ginger extract, Glycerin, ceteareth-12, Raspberry ketones, Bitter Melon extract, elderberry extract (standardized for anthocyanins), 40% Ellagic acid, Pomegranate oil, cetyl palmitate, hemp seed oil, grape seed oil, sodium polyacrylate, propylene glycol.

again, when the new version comes out under the new brand, the added ingredients will be Acai berry extract and Resveratrol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last shipment is out the door.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
DUDE, Flawless going to Macy's??? Fckk, the secrets going to be out. I love RPN products so much that I want them to be available only to Nutra and my fellow AM members. I carry a sense of pride knowing that no one besides the people on this forum know about the best skin-care products hands down. The soaps have become almost cult-like for me, no one must know my secret besides the fine people that make AM and Nutra. Being a tad bit selfish during the holidays? Yeah, you can say that, after all this is RPN were talking about; there is no such thing as being selfish with them.

Either way, at 37 bucks a pop I don't see it hindering sales. I'm sure it will blow out all of those high-end designer cosmetics like Lancome that contain probably 5% of Flawless' effectiveness.

Just don't take it away from Nutra, that's all I ask. That, plus Majestic Mudd and the soaps and the Luxurious Lustre line and Virile Mane...oh and the balm hehe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DUDE, Flawless going to Macy's??? Fckk, the secrets going to be out. I love RPN products so much that I want them to be available only to Nutra and my fellow AM members. I carry a sense of pride knowing that no one besides the people on this forum know about the best skin-care products hands down. The soaps have become almost cult-like for me, no one must know my secret besides the fine people that make AM and Nutra. Being a tad bit selfish during the holidays? Yeah, you can say that, after all this is RPN were talking about; there is no such thing as being selfish with them.

Either way, at 37 bucks a pop I don't see it hindering sales. I'm sure it will blow out all of those high-end designer cosmetics like Lancome that contain probably 5% of Flawless' effectiveness.

Just don't take it away from Nutra, that's all I ask. That, plus Majestic Mudd and the soaps and the Luxurious Lustre line and Virile Mane...oh and the balm hehe.
This is my home, and my place of inspiration. Sam, Darren, Steveoph and the rest of the gang at Nutra believed in me from day 1 and threw their support behind me.

I will never stop giving the best deals in the world to my loyal customers via Nutraplanet.

That told, I sent a basket to a new friend - one of the salespeople from Home Shopping Network. So far she absolutely LOVES the Java Lather and BoBu. I'm going to design a permanent combination package and see if we can't try to get a feature done up sometime in January or February.

We'll need an extensive (and costly) overhaul of the packaging, but the product quality DID come through.

I'll never regret the time and effort spent developing the highest quality around. I don't accept underdosed garbage in the stuff I buy (which makes my trusted brand list quite small) and I will never copy the existing beauty product model or including microscopic amounts of ingredients and mass quantities of hype and misdirection.

Wish me luck on this!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

At the same time don't you wanna see a "forum grown" company hit it big??

Wow... what an amazing feeling of accomplishment you must be feeling. As a business owner myself I can imagine ever so slightly how that feels to land a deal like that AND with a retailer like Macy's. That coupled with HSN's power to push volume. I wont even take a guess how many times over that could double sales and at a higher price point.

Very exciting stuff and a huge congrats! What news to go into Q1 2010 with :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

Though we've had enough teases that fell through to last a lifetime already...I won't be booking the kids into college quite yet.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
At the same time don't you wanna see a "forum grown" company hit it big??

Wow... what an amazing feeling of accomplishment you must be feeling. As a business owner myself I can imagine ever so slightly how that feels to land a deal like that AND with a retailer like Macy's. That coupled with HSN's power to push volume. I wont even take a guess how many times over that could double sales and at a higher price point.

Very exciting stuff and a huge congrats! What news to go into Q1 2010 with :)
No doubt bro. I didn't mean to skew my post as a negative way in their endeavors, not one bit. I constantly wish dsade and his crew all the success they can grasp, because they deserve it, plain and simple. My mom's also a business owner and I myself could only imagine the joy of moving up to the next level, nothing but pure bliss. I apologize if my comment came out rude or degrading at the very least, that was not my intention at all. It was just more of a childish comment of ranting, that's all, lol.

Funny how you mention it as a "forum grown" company hitting it big because that's exactly how I thought of this as well. Macy's and HSN, those are two contracts that any business entrepreneur would kill for. Once again, congrats dsade, happy holidays and much success in 2010.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that picked up some of the product (ESPECIALLY in the next 2-3 weeks, with a thicker consistency), I would really love some feedback.

In addition, the new formula is much more than just a stretch mark formula - it is meant as an overall dermal restoration product - extremely effective at face wrinkle correction and skin balancing.

So far, my ideal regimen is:

wash with Java Lather all over, including face.

Follow up on body with a Banish bar body treatment and Banish Face Cleanse.

Dry completely.

Apply Majestic Mineral Mudd mask, wait 2 minute for it to dry, rinse clean.

Apply Flawless cream over face and massage in for 45 seconds.

If anyone has everything and wants to try this to provide feedback (especially older users) I might be up for matching you on product when you run out.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I this for the new formula with acai/resveratrol etc? I thought it wasn't goin to be out for a bit longer?

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Also,figured Id ask, Dsade-if the new formula isn't comin soon yet and you have any on hand, would be interested in purchasing and doing a log on here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also,figured Id ask, Dsade-if the new formula isn't comin soon yet and you have any on hand, would be interested in purchasing and doing a log on here.
Shoot me a PM and I'll hookyou up.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me a PM and I'll hookyou up.
PM sent! This is why I will always support Dsade/RPN. This 3rd gen formula sounds pretty sweet, any other changes aside from the acai and resveratrol extracts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent! This is why I will always support Dsade/RPN. This 3rd gen formula sounds pretty sweet, any other changes aside from the acai and resveratrol extracts?
There will be, which is where your feedback will come in handy.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that picked up some of the product (ESPECIALLY in the next 2-3 weeks, with a thicker consistency), I would really love some feedback.

In addition, the new formula is much more than just a stretch mark formula - it is meant as an overall dermal restoration product - extremely effective at face wrinkle correction and skin balancing.

Dry completely.

If anyone has everything and wants to try this to provide feedback (especially older users) I might be up for matching you on product when you run out.
I have everything. Will try this and let you know how it goes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have everything. Will try this and let you know how it goes.
I appreciate it. The stress of 2009 has taken a toll on my face (mostly wrinkles) and so far I am noticing marked improvement.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate it. The stress of 2009 has taken a toll on my face (mostly wrinkles) and so far I am noticing marked improvement.
I know you feel. I had no wrinkles a year ago and I have noticed that over the last year they had developed around my eyes. Definitely interested in how the reformulated Flawless helps with this (I use the original Flawless on lower back, hips, glutes, and thighs).

Since I first used the RPN Skincare line I have used little else since.

I will start tonight, following the regime completely pre-bed daily (using Banish and Java Lather in the morning) and let you know how it goes. I will also note effects, etc. in my 2010 Training/Supplementation Journal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Initial Thoughts - RPN Skincare Regimen

So, just finished the first time through.

I usually use both Java Lather and Banish, so there was no difference there. I LOVE the coffee smell of the Java Lather (even though I can't stand coffee, LOL), and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Until now I have been using Majestic Mineral Mudd only once a week. My face usually feels softer and refreshed (from the peppermint) afterwards, and this time was no different. It will be interesting to see how my skin feels using it on a DAILY basis.

My first time using the reformulated Flawless, Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy. It began to burn after a few seconds, much like Eviscerate does when put on the face; but it did not last long, less than a minute once applied. I will primarily noting effects from the use of this product.

Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream I applied, as usual, to lower back, glutes, hips, and thighs. Everywhere else I use Bobu Shimmering Exotic Body Butter, which makes my skin feel even softer.

All in all RPN has some great skincare products. Because I have sensitive skin it is often hard to find products that do not cause a reaction of some sort, and since I started using Java Lather and Banish early 2009 I have not used much else since. When you find a product that works perfectly for you and your skin you stick with it! I have since gone on to try the rest of the skincare range and love every product.

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established

Dry completely.

might give that a go, do you have to leave the flawless on

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I

My first time using the reformulated Flawless, Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy. It began to burn after a few seconds, much like Eviscerate does when put on the face; but it did not last long, less than a minute once applied. I will primarily noting effects from the use of this product.

You have the new 3rd gen formula? Def interested in this feedback

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have the new 3rd gen formula? Def interested in this feedback
Yes. I have a tub of both Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy and Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have a tub of both Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy and Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream.
Nice-where did you get yours from?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This year's Christmas Basket contained the new version.
Knew I should have tried to get one:). Dsade, hit me back and let me know. Will def do a log, and would like to let me gf run this as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knew I should have tried to get one:). Dsade, hit me back and let me know. Will def do a log, and would like to let me gf run this as well.
Sunday night....tomorrow. =)

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Matt/Dsade! for hookn me up with an awesome deal to log the new Flawless Skin Couture Intense Dermal Tharapy-will have a log here over the wkend. This stuff sounds awesome and it should be great. I'm also eager to see this new formula-maybe someone can post it up? But will be trying this for a few things, face cream, stretchmark prevention/reduction on inner lats, dry skin. My gf also just had her gallbladder removed last month, so shell be using this on the scar tissue.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, were having a womens auxilary raffle for my firehouse to do some fundraising in March-would you be interested in doing some baskets with the new cream? I think these would be some good prizes and be a big hit with a lot of the wives(and there husbands:])

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's One Week Thoughts - RPN Skincare Regimen

I have been following Matt's skincare regimen for a week now. Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. My right eye has noticeably less lines around it. Left eye does not have as much difference re quantity of lines, but they ARE fainter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been following Matt's skincare regimen for a week now. Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. My right eye has noticeably less lines around it. Left eye does not have as much difference re quantity of lines, but they ARE fainter.
I have the same strange thing..a deep crease on the left side near my eye that is noticeably lessened. My right eye area is creaseless unless I squint, and they are definitely lessened as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the same strange thing..a deep crease on the left side near my eye that is noticeably lessened. My right eye area is creaseless unless I squint, and they are definitely lessened as well.
I'm definitely looking forward to what another few weeks (and the tub should last that long - unlike the Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream, which doesn't last long at all, given that a whole lot more gets used) will do re effects. In a month or so I should be back to having NO lines around my eyes if it keeps working at this rate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely looking forward to what another few weeks (and the tub should last that long - unlike the Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream, which doesn't last long at all, given that a whole lot more gets used) will do re effects. In a month or so I should be back to having NO lines around my eyes if it keeps working at this rate.
That's the entire reason for the redesign.

While the stretchmark cream works very well for its intended use, I wanted the formula to be beyond compare for not ONLY stretchmarks and scars, but to completely rejuvenate the face and body.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This new formula is great so far Dsade. I will try to get some pics up afetr next week. I also like how much thicker it is than the previous version

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The flawless that is in stock right now lasts about 8 weeks or so. You only need a little bit to fill a large area.