Fat loss/Recomp

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I got my eviscerate in the other day....wahoo! I have seen so many good reviews that I had to try it out! Is it normal to have clumps of stuff in there? My bottle is kind of clumpy even after sitting in my cabnet for a week or so. Anyway, going to start in a week or two when I get done with finals! Not going on a mega hardcore cut but I wanna lose some lbs so I will step up the cardio (meaning add some in because I rarely do any :) ) and clean up my diet a tad. Anyway, will the eviscerate by itself suffice or would ya'll recommend adding anything with it such as maybe lean xtreme or something like that? I also am staking this with some ALCAR/PLCAR as well....love my carnitines! Thanks for the help!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Extreme is an excellent addition, as would DCP, which will be back in stock shortly!

You can also add in the stim of your choice.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade! Oh excellent on the DCP! I didn' think it was coming back! That is great news! Would I want to either chose LX or DCP or could I do both! I am not going to use a stim this go around unless I really need it!