LCLT........

DMOORE30

Awards
How much will this be in bulk Dsade? Looking to place my bulk order soon..

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
is this any better than PLCAR as far as burning fight? (increasing lipolysis?)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade should this be capped or do u just take it down the hatch?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was this a one time only run??
The run was to eliminate some stock we had sitting here. Not sure if we can get sub 25 kilogram amounts for the same price, though.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The run was to eliminate some stock we had sitting here. Not sure if we can get sub 25 kilogram amounts for the same price, though.
Damn bud, not sure if you remember me back from the mindandmuscle avant days... anyway, curious as to the effective dosage for helping with androgen receptors? Hope you are well man!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Fark, I put this in my cart last night and got distracted so I never got to place my order. Was looking forward to trying.

Oh well, you hesitate, you masterba... uh, nevermind.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
hoping this makes it way back in stock....or at least a good rec for another place to buy if not...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Will this be re-stocked at Nutraplanet anytime soon or was this the last run?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be re-stocked at Nutraplanet anytime soon or was this the last run?
Unfortunately that was all of my stock and we do not have the resources for a restock of this.

craigbowers

Awards
dsade:

now that RPN no longer sells this item(LCLT), any suggestions as to where we can find LCLT for supplementation use in bulk/powder form?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade:

now that RPN no longer sells this item(LCLT), any suggestions as to where we can find LCLT for supplementation use in bulk/powder form?
I will find out Monday if we are able to bring in one more batch of this under the RPN banner.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I will find out Monday if we are able to bring in one more batch of this under the RPN banner.
Well...........were you able to find anything out? That would be great if you could bring this back!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...........were you able to find anything out? That would be great if you could bring this back!!
Won't make it in time for the sale, but yes. About 100 more units and that is it.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea when this will be available by chance? I need to order some things but I could wait if this is something that might be in within a couple weeks.

thanks for you response

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Looking forward to any info on its availability and dosage info as well. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any idea when this will be available by chance? I need to order some things but I could wait if this is something that might be in within a couple weeks.

thanks for you response
Should be within a couple of weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to any info on its availability and dosage info as well. Thanks.
Dosage should be 1-1.5 grams 2-3 times a day. I recommend one dose preworkout and one dose pre-bed.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about Carnitine Fumarate? I see a few sites that sell the bulk powder pretty cheap-do you see any problems taking this straight, or should it be capped? I'm thnkn of tryn this with my Pre-Max. Also been using AORS Mitocharger(which has Alcar), good stuff! Will run that with my DCP when it arives

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about Carnitine Fumarate? I see a few sites that sell the bulk powder pretty cheap-do you see any problems taking this straight, or should it be capped? I'm thnkn of tryn this with my Pre-Max. Also been using AORS Mitocharger(which has Alcar), good stuff! Will run that with my DCP when it arives
The Fumarate should be a decent KREBS/TCA enhancer, but I have no direct experience with it.

Other than Carnitine base, it's the least expensive form.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The Fumarate should be a decent KREBS/TCA enhancer, but I have no direct experience with it.

Other than Carnitine base, it's the least expensive form.
I will prob give it a try. Have you looked MitoCharger? I think that would be an amazing add on to DCP. I have a good stash here- for hookn me up an awesome amount of Flawless, Id be happy to shoot u out a bottle to give a try.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will prob give it a try. Have you looked MitoCharger? I think that would be an amazing add on to DCP. I have a good stash here- for hookn me up an awesome amount of Flawless, Id be happy to shoot u out a bottle to give a try.
I have a whole host of ingredients here for my Mitochondrial booster, including oxaloacetic acid.

I'm hoping my key ingredient comes...someday.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
there was just a bunch of studies posted on BB on Uridine also-the whole area of Mitochondria enhancemant is really amazingly interesting

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for availability

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thanks for you response
Material should arrive here tomorrow, and be at Nutra by Friday.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting me know. I will be sure to check on Friday!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arrived today, should be heading out tomorrow.

UPS has downgraded service to Atlanta during the rough season, adding a day to transit time. Look for this on Tuesday or Wednesday.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the updates D!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, I got a good stock of RPN plcar and lclt, I'm thnkn of runnin them with alcar for a rejuvination type stack next month-how would you recomend combing them?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, I got a good stock of RPN plcar and lclt, I'm thnkn of runnin them with alcar for a rejuvination type stack next month-how would you recomend combing them?
I would take PLCAR combined with LCLT first thing in the morning, during workout, and last thing before bed.

I would take ALCAR about an hour after waking (for the mind-stimulating effects) as well as 2 hours before workout.

My standard serving of ALCAR is 2 grams.

for the combo, around 1.5g LCLT and 1 G of PLCAR.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Arrived today, should be heading out tomorrow.

UPS has downgraded service to Atlanta during the rough season, adding a day to transit time. Look for this on Tuesday or Wednesday.
We still lookin at Tues or Wed for the LCLT?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In stock!

Gots mine, you biatches!

lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

phantom

Awards
  • Established
How long do you excpect this to be in stock Dsade? Won't be able to order any till next Mon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long do you excpect this to be in stock Dsade? Won't be able to order any till next Mon
Because the price on this is so reasonable, and looking at past sales rates, probably not more than a week's worth of stock.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would take PLCAR combined with LCLT first thing in the morning, during workout, and last thing before bed.

I would take ALCAR about an hour after waking (for the mind-stimulating effects) as well as 2 hours before workout.

My standard serving of ALCAR is 2 grams.

for the combo, around 1.5g LCLT and 1 G of PLCAR.
I already had 100g, stocking up on one more (wish I could grab more).

Dsade, I'm also picking up 100g of ALCAR from Nutra. I workout in the AM before work, roughly 2 hours after waking up. I usually eat breakfast either as soon as I wake up, or 30min (tops) after waking. I've never supplemented with LCLT or ALCAR before. Could you possibly give me a good dosing for these two here for maximum effectiveness? Is it OK to take with food or best on an empty stomach? I see your recommendations here in the post that I've quoted, but as you can see with my current schedule it's sort of conflicting. Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated. After reading all the good things people have to say about these supplements I'm anxious to give them a try.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already had 100g, stocking up on one more (wish I could grab more).

Dsade, I'm also picking up 100g of ALCAR from Nutra. I workout in the AM before work, roughly 2 hours after waking up. I usually eat breakfast either as soon as I wake up, or 30min (tops) after waking. I've never supplemented with LCLT or ALCAR before. Could you possibly give me a good dosing for these two here for maximum effectiveness? Is it OK to take with food or best on an empty stomach? I see your recommendations here in the post that I've quoted, but as you can see with my current schedule it's sort of conflicting. Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated. After reading all the good things people have to say about these supplements I'm anxious to give them a try.
Ok...here's what I would do...

IMMEDIATELY upon waking, drop a gram of each.

eat 1/2 hour later

mix another gram of each with your intra-workout drink (or drop right before).

Do one more gram of each during your drag part of the day (2-3 pm?)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Very cool Dsade. Thanks for the advice. I'll be giving that a try come Monday.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, do you think bulk agmatine would go well with lclt, plcar or even gplc? Lookin to add that my my bulk powder mix

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im not Dsade but IMO I think Agmatine would be a great addition. Its a great product for pre workout and it enhances nutrient delivery GPLC would be great as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Im not Dsade but IMO I think Agmatine would be a great addition. Its a great product for pre workout and it enhances nutrient delivery GPLC would be great as well.
true

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a big fan of GPLC over PLCAR, but definitely like the Agmatine in there.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx-just actually seen the Protocol mix-very interesting and has both agmatine and lclt. Do you have any recommendations for multiple dosings for this throughout the day? Maybe in the morning and another in late afternoon? When my bulk lclt runs out, I will give thi a try

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Phantom thanks a lot for considering Protocol. Really has been a product we have been developing for a while. Should hit stores this Friday. You can actually experiment with servings to fit your needs for example pre workout wouldn’t be a bad Idea either. Since Protocol is primarily a recovery product Post workout should be a must. Another option is to have another serving of Protocol 15 minutes before the 2nd post workout meal, therefore significantly amplifying the anabolic effect of this meal. Advanced trainees may want to use up to three servings per day perhaps adding in the morning serving. Hope this helps.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
So pherhaps a serving 45-hr before workout-and one after with a post wo meal?