dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra, to make up for neglecting to add the Eviscerate/AlphaBurn/Java Lather stack to the Labor Day Sale has designated this as "RPN WEEKEND".

They will be issuing a coupon code that ANY order that includes ANY RPN PRODUCT will be eligible for free shipping!

The missing stack, as well as several others, will be placed probably tonight!

Nutra, once again, proves why they are tops in service.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to know!
I will plan on making a purchase to further my stock.

EDIT: How are they issuing the coupon code?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know!
I will plan on making a purchase to further my stock.

EDIT: How are they issuing the coupon code?
Not sure...I think they will post it as well as sending it out in the Newsletter.

You ARE signed up for the newsletter, aren't you?

/Don't you know da dewey decimal system?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm so i've already spent 300 for the labor day sale... sounds like another 75 to 100 soon? lol good thing i got my paycheck today

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I'm signed up!
I've given people the 411 on how to sign up for it. :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should be a fun stack with some nice "goodies"...:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know we're finally going to see the Banish BCFC/Majestic combo (FREE MUDD!!!), and I think they are going to extend the Atomic Meltdown sale (taking the remainder of my summer stock..price will go WAY up as volume drops).

I'm trying to come up with a good Liquid Java Lava stack...any ideas?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liquid Java / MUDD / BANISH!
If David were a bit more savvy with radio option buttons, I would gladly offer to add on the JLL for $5.

Alas, we have tried to get him to do that before and he couldn't do it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Banish/Majestic combo should be going up tonight (sent the shipment to arrive Monday). They already have Eviscerate/Alpha-Burn/Java stock (though it IS limited) so this one will be posted tonight.

Your coupon code for this promotional will be rpnship

Thank you all for your massive support.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grrr...let me get Steve on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also wanted to publicly acknowledge Steveoph as an extremely valuable asset to nutraplanet. His motivation to resolve the misunderstanding was phenomenal.

Thank you, Steve.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just caught this now, but I'm glad I could bring this sale to the customers that were eagerly anticipating it :thumbsup:
Whoa...take it easy there, Kanye....no need to bow for two hours.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
dam i already ordered..... but i got 3 of the last 5 bottles of gut health

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

donny

Awards
dsade im trying to get the RPN atomic meltdown and conditioner shampoo, any word on when more will get in? :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade im trying to get the RPN atomic meltdown and conditioner shampoo, any word on when more will get in? :food:
SHould be wednesday..though I've gotten a few PMs about the conditioner, so you might be racing.

I'll send more tomorrow, too.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I also wanted to publicly acknowledge Steveoph as an extremely valuable asset to nutraplanet. His motivation to resolve the misunderstanding was phenomenal.

Thank you, Steve.
I know I'm late in posting this reply, but Steve is ALWAYS so helpful. He's one of a kind!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

enswalters

Awards
The Banish/Majestic combo should be going up tonight (sent the shipment to arrive Monday). They already have Eviscerate/Alpha-Burn/Java stock (though it IS limited) so this one will be posted tonight.

Your coupon code for this promotional will be rpnship

Thank you all for your massive support.
It's still showing up as out of stock. Any idea when it'll be available? (Tuesday?)

enswalters

Awards
From what I read, the Majestic Mudd was supposed to be at Nutra on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I read, the Majestic Mudd was supposed to be at Nutra on Monday.
It is...there was confusion again. They thought the sale was for Banish BARS and Majestic (which would not have saved but a few cents.)

The deal is pretty much a "Buy Banish BCFC and get a Mudd FREE". It should be up today.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sent you an email about this, for I was confused with the sale. I'm glad it is worked out, though. I will wait until it is up before making my purchase.
Great deal.
It is...there was confusion again. They thought the sale was for Banish BARS and Majestic (which would not have saved but a few cents.)

The deal is pretty much a "Buy Banish BCFC and get a Mudd FREE". It should be up today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent you an email about this, for I was confused with the sale. I'm glad it is worked out, though. I will wait until it is up before making my purchase.
Great deal.
Sorry...I've been a bit distracted lately and haven't been on top of my PMs.

enswalters

Awards

Awesome, I will definitely place a couple orders for it, as well as a a few other RPN products like the flawless cream. Already ordered some of the java lather bars and just waiting for it to arrive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, I will definitely place a couple orders for it, as well as a a few other RPN products like the flawless cream. Already ordered some of the java lather bars and just waiting for it to arrive.
The new Flawless formula is one of my most prized products. I spent forever trying to get everything right, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah so nice to see the sale, got some liquid Java lather on the way. Hear good things and happy there is a liquid form as well. Of course free shipping never hurts when you throw in a few USPowders as well, nice work dsade.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

enswalters

Awards

Any word on if this will be up today? Just checked and Mudd is still out of stock. Got $70 of other RPN stuff in my cart, just waiting to check out for this combo.

enswalters

Awards
Any word on if this will be up today? Just checked and Mudd is still out of stock. Got $70 of other RPN stuff in my cart, just waiting to check out for this combo.
It's up!!!

Just put my order in. Looking forward to trying this stuff out!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
so it was you was it!

gut health :sadwavey:
i left 2 there for people to fight over :p would of got all 5 but our customs wont let in more than 3 months supply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, we just got word today that work has begun on sourcing the probiotic strains that I chose for Gut Health II.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
BTW, we just got word today that work has begun on sourcing the probiotic strains that I chose for Gut Health II.
ooh good news! :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great news D :) lookin forward to gut health II

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
do you know if havoc will be back in stock at nutraplanet or has rpn stoped making it? thanks