WTF NEW EVISCERATE BUUUUUUUUUURRRNNNSSSS!!!! :(

workout8485

Awards
got my new bottle of eviscerate the other day and pleasantly suprised to find its a pump cap instead of the pouring cap but then when i use it i get a slightly diff smell, a thicker consistency and darker colour to the solution so i rub it on and it starts to burn a fair bit more than the solution i had just used up in the old bottle.

So i carry on thinking that maybe RPN have changed the formula and added some more capsaicin or something - i go to work and when i started to get warm and a lil sweaty i noticed a MUCH stronger burning senstaion than previously in the areas which was uncomfortable to say the least.. None the less its just about bareable.

I hit the gym later in the afternoon and when workin out the burning senstaion is IMMENSE so i look under my shirt and my skin is almost on fire!!
i finish up a lil cardio session and it gets even worse so u rush home to wash it off b4 i pass out from the pain.

dont get me wrong - i can take pain like the next man and the burning senstaion from the previous bottle was fine but this is madness!

GUYS WTF HAVE U DONE TO THE NEW FORMULA!!!!?????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you shake the old bottle? The capsaicin can tend to float to the top (it's oil soluble) which would tend to decrease concentration by the end of the bottle.

The amount of capsaicin is VERY tightly controlled and has not changed.

The enhanced emulsifier does make a difference in color and thickness.

workout8485

Awards
ye i always shake the bottle thoroughly - whatever has changed in the formula has made it unbearable which is a shame cos i was loving it on my cut but i cant use this anymore...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want it I'll PM you my address. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ye i always shake the bottle thoroughly - whatever has changed in the formula has made it unbearable which is a shame cos i was loving it on my cut but i cant use this anymore...
Sorry to hear that. As mentioned, none of the actives have changed, just the emulsifier.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you exfoliate the specific areas of application differently than during your previous Eviscerate use?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bet he put it on his nuts

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get the burning as well. I figured it was par for the course.

C-19

Awards
I've had this problem as well. My latest bottle is very thin in consistency. The first time I applied it the site got red which is normal. What isn't normal is the intense burning sensation that flares up real bad when the sweat gets flowing (my old bottle had much less burn). It gets so intense that the area is sensitive to the touch later on, so much I fear putting on a second application for that day.

None-the-less it still works and I can't really justify not purchasing again.

workout8485

Awards
If you can't handle it, there are plenty of us who'll gladly take it off your hands. Eviscerate is good stuff.
read the initial post - the quality of eviscerate is not in question!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that we're done messing with you, it's important to note that your body gets accustomed pretty quickly.

I'm not sure why you are finding a huge difference between the last bottle and this one. I actually notice a difference in sensation daily.

Might want to try it a few more times to see.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol - Oh I read the op. I found it thoroughly entertaining. :D

Didn't say you were questioning it's quality, just stated my own good opinion of Eviscerate.

Try messing around with how much you apply - half a pump or even less. You may just need acclamation time.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with others here. I would try it a few more times.

I have had beta bottles to pour caps to now pump tops. I wouldn’t say the formula has changed. As just from one bottle it can vary from each application.

Now your body does get use to it (or maybe the burn kills sensitivity in that area lol ) so I would give it week before making your decision

Oh and running to shower doesn’t help it intensify it

Let us know how you make out

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Sh$t you wanna talk about burning I was one of the dumbass's who put pure cap oil in his lipoderm a few years back. Made my stomach look like a baboons ass. It worked though.

amart

Awards
WTF is right. I tried the original batch and the tingling/heat sensation was kinda cool because none of the other topicals I have tried did that but this weekend I got a bottle from the new batch with the pump top. I took a shower this morning and applied the usual amount and actually didnt experience any tingling/heat at first. I went to class then hit the treadmill for some cardio. About 20 minutes in my skin got EXTREMELY hot and bright red. Five minutes later it beacame almost unbearable like a major sun burn and I took an unexpected shower at the gym to rinse it off. The shower helped slightly but the sensation took about 45 minutes to wear off. Im gonna keep up with it for the few days to see how it goes but Im gonna apply after my cardio and shower because it seemed that sweat somehow activated the burning sensation. I hope I get used to it cause it is a quality product.

workout8485

Awards
WTF is right. I tried the original batch and the tingling/heat sensation was kinda cool because none of the other topicals I have tried did that but this weekend I got a bottle from the new batch with the pump top. I took a shower this morning and applied the usual amount and actually didnt experience any tingling/heat at first. I went to class then hit the treadmill for some cardio. About 20 minutes in my skin got EXTREMELY hot and bright red. Five minutes later it beacame almost unbearable like a major sun burn and I took an unexpected shower at the gym to rinse it off. The shower helped slightly but the sensation took about 45 minutes to wear off. Im gonna keep up with it for the few days to see how it goes but Im gonna apply after my cardio and shower because it seemed that sweat somehow activated the burning sensation. I hope I get used to it cause it is a quality product.
ye i know what u mean - huge difference between the 2 batches...

im now only using it once a day after my workout and using some napalm i had left over in the day/pre workout... im hoping there will be some sensitization so that i can use it pre workout again otherwise ill have to go back to napalm or lipo Y...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ye i know what u mean - huge difference between the 2 batches...

im now only using it once a day after my workout and using some napalm i had left over in the day/pre workout... im hoping there will be some sensitization so that i can use it pre workout again otherwise ill have to go back to napalm or lipo Y...
Have you had any lessening of the sensation?

I might have to make a mild version option - though again, this is not a very common complaint.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

I might have to make a mild version option - though again, this is not a very common complaint.
IF thats the case how about an Xtreme/Hardcore version that has more : P

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF thats the case how about an Xtreme/Hardcore version that has more : P
It would have to be delivered in a lead-lined bottle...and lit with a torch sparker before application.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
It would have to be delivered in a lead-lined bottle...and lit with a torch sparker before application.
Works for me .. Sounds like you should bundle the torch with it :laugh2:

workout8485

Awards

i have had a slight lessening of the sensation but i have been using it post workout - i havnt been brave enough to use it pre workout again but i will try when the napalm runs out...

again, with the previous bottle i didnt have these problems but yes i think a milder version might be a really good idea - something like the previous formula would b perfect...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have had a slight lessening of the sensation but i have been using it post workout - i havnt been brave enough to use it pre workout again but i will try when the napalm runs out...

again, with the previous bottle i didnt have these problems but yes i think a milder version might be a really good idea - something like the previous formula would b perfect...
No offense, but this is now the third time I have said this.

The formula has not changed.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:) We have not changed any of the actives in the product. We have played with the thickeners to make a less runny product so its more economical to use.

I have varying day to day reactions. Sometimes I'll go weeks without feeling it at all. Then one day it will just start burning hours after its applied. At other times it will on being applied.

It seems to be triggered more by liquids and sweat rather than just the application times.

Your skin also adjusts to this over time and you stop noticing the burn.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) We have not changed any of the actives in the product. We have played with the thickeners to make a less runny product so its more economical to use.

I have varying day to day reactions. Sometimes I'll go weeks without feeling it at all. Then one day it will just start burning hours after its applied. At other times it will on being applied.

It seems to be triggered more by liquids and sweat rather than just the application times.

Good post!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I do not do any cardio, I do not feel the burning sensation as much. It's when I perspire a lot that I do indeed get the intense burning sensation. It's nothing that will steer me away from using the product, nor is it painful in any way.
I figured it was do to the blood pulling away from the core and toward the surface of the skin, then reacting with the Capsaicin, which we all know is the active component of chili peppers. Since the pours/glands are open to alleviate the bodies built up saline-mix (to cool the body), the Capsaicin seeps in to the exposed areas, causing the burning sensation to occur. Because these glands will not allow any material to penetrate, no one should worry too much since it is just a normal skin reaction to such compounds. No worries – you will not catch flames and go up in smoke! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I do not do any cardio, I do not feel the burning sensation as much. It's when I perspire a lot that I do indeed get the intense burning sensation. It's nothing that will steer me away from using the product, nor is it painful in any way.
I figured it was do to the blood pulling away from the core and toward the surface of the skin, then reacting with the Capsaicin, which we all know is the active component of chili peppers. Since the pours/glands are open to alleviate the bodies built up saline-mix (to cool the body), the Capsaicin seeps in to the exposed areas, causing the burning sensation to occur. Because these glands will not allow any material to penetrate, no one should worry too much since it is just a normal skin reaction to such compounds. No worries – you will not catch flames and go up in smoke! :D
I don't know...I heard you like to rub yourself down and flame out on Saturday nights.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, that was a secret!
:privateeye:
I told you, what I do with my Flawless, and the speed at which I apply it is no concern of anyone else!
I don't know...I heard you like to rub yourself down and flame out on Saturday nights.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

The formula doesn't seem to have changed. The only difference is in the consistency and color.

The bottle I'm currently using is from the batch that had the broken pump dispenser(good thing I keep the previous bottles]). The color is dark with little light colored dots, very runny. I just received another bottle last week. Which I should say, looks AWESOME. Color is lighter, but the consistency is little thicker. Kinda looks like a soupy, Italian stew.

I took two weeks off from using clen and E. I started back up two days ago. Since the question of a possible change in formula came up, I thought I would do a one day comparison. I tried the old bottle on my left upper arm, and the new bottle on right upper arm.

No real difference between the two. I didn't even have any initial burning or redness. I didn't feel either of them till the next morning, while driving to work. then again after I was done working out. Which I thought was odd. I was sweating something fierce, and only lit up when I got in the shower. I've began to realize that that has happened on a few occasions.

Sorry for the rambling on.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The thickener is a white color so the more we use the lighter it is:)

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
Yes, the new formula feels like being stung by 1000 wasps at the same time. I put it on my lower abs, that was a mistake. Some got on the tip on my penis. Can you imagine a wasp stinging your wang? That's what it felt like. Benzocaine only made me forget about it so I could go to sleep. When I woke up, dammit, the wasp sting was back with a vengeance. Good product though. I can't wear it before class though because people give me strange looks about it's smell. No big deal, I'm thinking of running Napalm for my morning dose, then eviscerate at night.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
yeeesh. read the thread fellas. formula has NOT changed.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i ran 4 bottles of the beta and i just applied the new E yesterday. feels the same to me

benjiXXL

Awards
I just got my bottle of Eviscerate in from NP last night.

One question, though;

- if applying on my lower abdomen and both obliques (front to back), how many pumps worth should I use? And should I dose about 10-12 hours apart, since it suggests twice daily applications?

I applied 3-3.5 pumps onto lower abs and obliques . . LOVE the burn, which is why this product has already stood out compared to other topical fatburners.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my bottle of Eviscerate in from NP last night.

One question, though;

- if applying on my lower abdomen and both obliques (front to back), how many pumps worth should I use? And should I dose about 10-12 hours apart, since it suggests twice daily applications?

I applied 3-3.5 pumps onto lower abs and obliques . . LOVE the burn, which is why this product has already stood out compared to other topical fatburners.
The new pumps are strong, pumping about a milliliter per pump. For ab and oblique (1 side) 1 pump should be plenty.

benjiXXL

Awards
The new pumps are strong, pumping about a milliliter per pump. For ab and oblique (1 side) 1 pump should be plenty.
How does this sound: 1 pump each oblique/lower back area, and 1 pump on lower abdomen ? Totaling 3 pumps . .

With 3 pumps ~ 3 mL, does the bottle then have 30 days worth @ ~6 pumps/day?

munique

Awards
lol, try capzasin hp..
just shake it more before your next use.

workout8485

Awards
Yes, the new formula feels like being stung by 1000 wasps at the same time. I put it on my lower abs, that was a mistake. Some got on the tip on my penis. Can you imagine a wasp stinging your wang? That's what it felt like. Benzocaine only made me forget about it so I could go to sleep. When I woke up, dammit, the wasp sting was back with a vengeance. Good product though. I can't wear it before class though because people give me strange looks about it's smell. No big deal, I'm thinking of running Napalm for my morning dose, then eviscerate at night.
ye i cant use the new stuff in the day/pre workout so am havin
to use some napalm in day and eviscerate post workout/evening time. Kinda defeats the object of a topical fat burner when u cant use it pre exercise...

workout8485

Awards
yeeesh. read the thread fellas. formula has NOT changed.
well whatever - all we know is the capsaicin effect has been amplified significantly in some way - maybe the new emulsifier has had an unexpected effect on the capsaicin...?

amart

Awards
Something is up cuz that burning is intense and it seems to be activated by sweat or body temp. The first batch with the different emulsifier DID NOT have this effect on me. I was thinking it was a possible allergy to the new emulsifier but I dont have any type of reaction to it when I wear it PWO (minus sweat and elevated body temp). Also when the elastic waistband on my boxers is over the area on my lower abs I experience localized burning on that area so I have to be careful not to apply it to low.
Dsade am I losing out on the majority of the effects because I wear it PWO only? I have ran a few other transdermals and reps from those companies recommended that their product be worn PWO because they stated that sweat will rinse away the product. RPNs formula is rather unique so does this same principle apply?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
well whatever - all we know is the capsaicin effect has been amplified significantly in some way - maybe the new emulsifier has had an unexpected effect on the capsaicin...?
Something is up cuz that burning is intense and it seems to be activated by sweat or body temp. The first batch with the different emulsifier DID NOT have this effect on me. I was thinking it was a possible allergy to the new emulsifier but I dont have any type of reaction to it when I wear it PWO (minus sweat and elevated body temp). Also when the elastic waistband on my boxers is over the area on my lower abs I experience localized burning on that area so I have to be careful not to apply it to low.
Dsade am I losing out on the majority of the effects because I wear it PWO only? I have ran a few other transdermals and reps from those companies recommended that their product be worn PWO because they stated that sweat will rinse away the product. RPNs formula is rather unique so does this same principle apply?

Now I WONT disagree with you or say you are wrong as its you opinion and thats how you feel or it makes you feel

BUT

I have had beta bottles to pour caps to now pump tops. I wouldn’t say the formula has changed. As just from one bottle it can vary from each application.
my guess is

how much was it shaken
Did you exfoliate or not
shower prior

I think as the factors change the feeling from the product does and also I got used to the feeling and look forward to it and somewhat disappointed when I don’t get the burn

amart

Awards
All Im saying is i tried the pour bottle and it didnt burn to this degree. That bottle had a slight tingle but wasnt uncomfortable. The burn I got with the pump bottle was crazy! I can tolerate pain quite well and can even enjoy the endorphine release associated with pain but the seven hour tattoo session i sat through last week was more tolerable than the burn I got from the new bottle. But like I said if I dont sweat or elevate my body temp I dont experience any burn at all.
I also followed the exact same routine with this bottle as the last. Shower, exfoliate with Java Lather,always shake the bottle thoroughly, and apply two pumps.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I agree the burn is INTENSE!! My housemate and I both started two days ago....it doesn't really burn immediately but when we go outside..sweat a little(especially in my unairconditioned auto) Holy crap it builds up in intensity ! I thought i might have to pull over today and find a hose and towel to get sum excess off and a little *hopefully relief. When i got home (speeding home)the AC in the house helps quite a bit and a cool towel standing in front of a floor fan. Ive never used previous versions of Eviscerate. I have used yohimburn however that did have a tingle..nothing even remotely close to this.. This has happened the last two days (1 pump/shaken well per side on abs,obliques and lower back) Im gonna stick it out...but WOW!! skin turns beet red too and sensitive to sun/touch. I really associate perspiring with the increase in burning intensity.

-Soma

scott2hott99

Awards
Hey guys i havent tried the beta E but i got a new bottle last thursday and I notice a light burning when i apply it depending on if i just showered or not. And it does increase in intensity when i workout. But it does not burn as bad that it disrupts my normal life even when i lift and do cardio i love that intense burning sensation. For some reason it really makes me feel like it is working....and not to thread jack but my g-ma was super worried about me bc i came home for the weekend and i was walking around without my shirt on and i had red patches and she freaked out and told me i had hives. then i showed her the E and she, as well as my dad informed me that there was no such thing as topical fat loss and they cant believe i would believe in anything as dumb as that lol

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Hmmm, now I'm wondering about the thread about mixing it with liquid clen, and wondering what the difference would be with that new emulsifier. I guess I'll have to order some and see.

ummmwhat

Awards
I just got some eviscerate and it hurt, bad. I looked burned. So, I took it and mixed half of it into half a bottle of targex (same main ingredient). It helped some.
Just saying that I like the extra stuff in Eviscerate over targex but I would def like a version that doesn't burn like this.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Crossposted from "Atomic Meltdown":

Well, definitely keep you in mind.

Have you tried the eviscerate preworkout on the muscle you're going to be working out?

VERY impressive.
Well, I got my new bottle of Eviscerate yesterday. Rubbed it into the waist area, chest and shoulders before my workout, then drove the 25 miles to the gym.

There was a warm sensation about halfway to the gym, but it didn't get intense till I started hammering the chest -- then it really heated up, right and proper. A happy side effect was how warm and loose the muscles felt during the workout. My shoulders and elbows felt better than they have in a while.

I look both seriously swole and VERY red under my tan. It's still going on the waist two hours after my shower!

What was a bit startling was how much the feeling intensified when the water hit it during the shower! DAMN! Now THAT hurt! <grin>

I now have to decide if I have enough balls to rub it in all over before I tan tonight . . . that's going to be intense!

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Get ready Firedrake with the tanning and eviscerate...let us know how it goes and is it going to be after a workout? i have been skipping my post workout tan sessions b/c its so intense by then and it is definitely intensified by the increasing temperature of the environment you are in!