Uh What?

ViperKing666

Awards
BUMP for some answers.

It's really bothering me, someone please update on the situation.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
OMG I hope not. Saw that posted over on NP's hormonal closeout thread. Please say it isn't so. :/

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope not love RPN

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like it or not, Havoc forms the core of our revenues. We have released tons of new products (always with the same excitement from a lot of customers, then lukewarm sales with a few exceptions).

Combined with the utter retardedness and straight up lies of both contract manufacturers and suppliers, we have pretty much lost DCP.

Gut Health was yanked from us by a greedy lying patent holder, and my contract manufacturer refused to stand up - apparently his balls were ouweighed by the fat contract he was promised resulting in a $40k ad waste on Travelocity.

Nobody in this country seems to want to do what they promise, when the promise it, in spite of laying out comprehensive business plans that show HUGE profit potential. The "manana" poison and sense of "America NUMBER 1 (no matter how much we take it for granted)" has brought this economy to uselessness.

With the loss of Havoc, we can no longer afford to subsidize the rest of the line - nor do we have any capital reserves left after this unlucky year to launch ANYTHING new. The window for ThermoGum is now closing (it's already August) with ZERO progress on the new flavoring. I can't even get an answer as to whether they ran the product yesterday or not.

Like it or not, for NO moral reason at all the government was yet again able and willing to destroy another small business/economic promise in favor of special interests.

For all of you who continually supported my in my efforts - thank you. For those that say "wow, I always MEANT to try it but never did"...well, sorry. Next time, maybe we'll launch full page lies, err, ads about "Better than Tren-bol-roids!!!!!"

I will continue to do the best I can - we have cut out EVERYTHING extraneous - and keep trying to get ThermoGum off the ground. Alpha-Burn and Eviscerate I am exceedingly proud of, and impressed with, so I will do my best to continue putting those out at well.

Likely you will see some of the more specialized products kiss the rim (BoBu, STRANGE, etc.)

I'm going to try to type up a full company statement and post it - so this is by no means my final word.

In the meantime, what kind of world do we want to voluntarily live in when you can be thrown in prison for exercising your right to happiness in whatever way you choose WITHOUT HARMING ANOTHER, OR INFRINGING ON THEIR RIGHTS?

forgive the ramble - I'm just baffled at the sheer incompetence I am seeing all around me in this country as I try to get the most inane tasks completed.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That's just sad, Matt. I've always loved RPN products, and we wish you the best of luck.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
This is just sad.

I have been a big fan of RPN products, and purchased a majority of their products.

It just sucks that companies that are crap continues to grow, but companies that actually make legitimate supplements are forced to cease to exist <wtf!>.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn that sucks matt. is there any way to contact a patent attorney?

it really depresses me to see an industry that is still boosting profits in a bad economy targeted for "fixing". i mean, can the economy really suffer the loss of a few more companies, when there's very little holding the economy afloat as it is?

bleh. hope there's some way you can pull through this.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anything we as the consumers can do to help? My girlfriend and I really enjoy the majority of products RPN has put out.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
RPN has brought some of the most original concepts to the table in years-this is truly sad news. I truly hope atleast Java Lather and Flawless get to stay, can't really imagine doin without those. Even more sad is all the cool stuff that was in the works

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This, is completely unexpected and BS. :sick:

As if I didnt have enough things ticking me off already. A quality company getting screwed over by our love, wonderful, caring FDA who only has our best interests.....:18:

There is not a hot enough place in hell for people in the FDA, heck I think they just beat out lawyers.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i think some of rpn's product are too cheap for how good they are id be willing to pay a little more for products that work, like 20 for alpha burn is cheap as chips

And free samples of the gum with no feed back is bull**** aye they should be named and shamed

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, you think items like Flawless, Banish, Java <and others> is capable of sales through high end supermarkets like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
WOW this is crazy, Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help, I already am a huge supporter and buy RPN faithfully

RPN is one the very few compaines that doesnt overhype and delivers on its label claims

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if it has been more so the greed/ignorance of individuals rather than government policies, but, I do not know your story completely.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
No. God please no. i am very sorry to here that Matt. i only hope for this to turn around and for RPN to prosper. i have great respect for the products you put out because quite simply they are effective. My wishes are with you, Rob

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
NVM, I have no idea why I typed the previous post. Banning is a HUGE reason for all of this ... do not know what I was thinking.

olazabal

Awards
Wow this whole time I thought that comment was about NP, not RPN. rpn is by far my favorite company. They have the most creative ideas and unique products that the vast majority of other companies don't carry. Matt, are you going to sell off your current products/future ideas to another company? I can't imagine not being able to use Banish or Java :(

Goose

Goose

Awards
Sorry to hear all that. I've been wondering what happened to Gut Health....

If I still had my job I'd be buying more.....

someonehs

Awards
Any chance of teaming up w/ another supp company who could potentially help you make bigger orders, for more profits?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of teaming up w/ another supp company who could potentially help you make bigger orders, for more profits?
I do a lot of work behind the scenes with a lot of other supp companies. I appreciate the show of support here from everyone - looks like we'll have the ThermoGum ready shortly.

I'm confident it's going to be a big hit with everyone, judging by my experiences and the feedback. It's potent, that's for sure.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it will be awesome, just like everything else you've created.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My order:
5 x Gut Health (35 caps)
By: RPN

5 x Slick Pleasures (2 oz.)

5 x HAVOC (90 caps)

I will make another order once my wife tells me how many items she and her friends need.

EDIT: Dsade, when do you expect to send NP a shipment of Majestic Mineral Mudd and the Acne Control Stack (1X Banish 7oz + 1X Majestic)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order:
5 x Gut Health (35 caps)

5 x HAVOC (90 caps)

I will make another order once my wife tells me how many items she and her friends need.

EDIT: Dsade, when do you expect to send NP a shipment of Majestic Mineral Mudd and the Acne Control Stack (1X Banish 7oz + 1X Majestic)?
Thanks a bunch for your support.

I have shipped progressively larger Majestic orders in every shipment for the last 3 weeks. someone sure is buying the hell of them as they come in.

I sent some out today, which will arrive Friday.

Banish is shipping out tomorrow, since we have the new soap equipment up and running finally.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I buy more RPM things than any other, period.
And to be honest, between my wife and her friends, I always have to put orders in for the MM/Banish. You have a huge market for such products, now you need to get them to stock in a well-known store. I know for a fact that they would sale; everyone loves them. The Acne Control is the only thing that I use now. Ever since the switch, my face/neck has been clear and healthy, without the typical dryness that would usually accompany the other OTC blemish controllers. It would be badass if you could get them in to somewhere like Trader Joes; the customers are die-hard and loyal (trust me ;))

You should put my address on auto-delivery! :D
Thanks a bunch for your support.

I have shipped progressively larger Majestic orders in every shipment for the last 3 weeks. someone sure is buying the hell of them as they come in.

I sent some out today, which will arrive Friday.

Banish is shipping out tomorrow, since we have the new soap equipment up and running finally.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
IronLungz thanks for bringing Acne Control to my attention, I will be purchasing this as I know it will out perform all the other brands I have tried.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. The product works well, and will amaze you after a week or two of use. I would not endorse anything that wasn't worthy of such praise.
IronLungz thanks for bringing Acne Control to my attention, I will be purchasing this as I know it will out perform all the other brands I have tried.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EyeTite beta needs testers. sounds like your entourage would be perfect. Excellent, excellent formula.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shall I shoot you my address? If you could provide me with a little detail, I know for a fact that 5 women would test it out and provide very detailed feedback.
EyeTite beta needs testers. sounds like your entourage would be perfect. Excellent, excellent formula.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shall I shoot you my address? If you could provide me with a little detail, I know for a fact that 5 women would test it out and provide very detailed feedback.
EyeTite is a consummate eye treatment serum. It inhibits lipid peroxidation and lipofuscin (sp...sorry sitting in Dave amd Busters) accumulation as well as discoloration, and acts as a anti-edemic and skin rejuvenating agent to restore surrounding eye tissue to a youthful state.

The focus of beauty is the eyes..and we want the face to accentuate, not obfuscate.

Age is catching up to me as well, especially around the eyes, so while this will have a main customer base of women, guys can be just as vain.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool. If you need some testers, I can help. I'm sure that before/after pictures of the treated area would be no problem at all if you need that. I can even provide a male's perspective (no shame in my game) :D
EyeTite is a consummate eye treatment serum. It inhibits lipid peroxidation and lipofuscin (sp...sorry sitting in Dave amd Busters) accumulation as well as discoloration, and acts as a anti-edemic and skin rejuvenating agent to restore surrounding eye tissue to a youthful state.

The focus of beauty is the eyes..and we want the face to accentuate, not obfuscate.

Age is catching up to me as well, especially around the eyes, so while this will have a main customer base of women, guys can be just as vain.

Autobody

Awards

I buy just to be beta tester!

I am really pissed that most of the companies we have just sell over priced proteins, NO/caffeine mixes, and tribulus blends. All of them marketed with Tribal font, videos of roided up pro body builders and outlandish superman promises when in reality their products are one in the same separated by 2-3 different ingredients and topped off with Creatine Ethly Etser. Oops IT DOESN'T WORK EVERYONE CHANGE YOUR FORMULA.

RPN pioneered many great products instead of just making a copycat formula and trolling BB.com saying "dun worry bro it takes 7 weeks to kick in buy more"

I will be soo pissed if Matt's eviscerate2 (musclevate) never sees the light of day. Brb going to smash a wall, and buy up RPN stuffs.

PS. Get your website up and running and maybe a direct buy business could help? FUKIN B1TCH.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

how would this help someone with the purple kind of circles around their eyes? not from being punched, but the people with just thin skin or whatever causes it. Hopefully someone knows what i mean...

BUMP Dsade, very curious about this...

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

Absolutely interested in this, for both my wife and myself.

Just to echo the sentiments here Matt, we love practically your whole line, and use much of it daily. It's nice to buy from a company like RPN. Keep pumpin out the goods and people will keep buying.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate2? Man thats the first I have heard of this. RPN is so cutting edge. Bro you have to market more in magazines or something to get the word out to those who arent insiders, to the mainstream "janes and joes" who are lured in by fancy advertising.

07zx6r

Awards
wow. i really hope things get sorted out and RPN comes back even stronger. I need my DCP, Java Lather, Banish, and Gut Health. not to mention i at least try most of your products. the only staples i have are RPN products minus protein and fish oil.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order:
5 x Gut Health (35 caps)

5 x HAVOC (90 caps)

OI.. You stole all the gut health.. forcing me to order that separate now from BB.COM!

THANKS FOR THAT! LOL

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how would this help someone with the purple kind of circles around their eyes? not from being punched, but the people with just thin skin or whatever causes it. Hopefully someone knows what i mean...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

i know what you mean bro i got that problem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know what you mean bro i got that problem.
I do too, but mine is more puffiness/wrinkliness...

it's one of the main reasons I designed this. Going to try to have the betas ready to go this week.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good dsade i look forward to trying it when its out.
also the blemish control soap is the bomb!

CornFed

Awards
Sorry to hear. Avid Gut Health buyer here. Also used Havoc and have a small stash of both. Was/Am definitely looking forward to the ThermoGum and B12 film thingies. :D

:mad:

Definitely would like to support EVERYBODY more, but as with most people, my hours are week to week and i have a wife, 2 kids, and a mortgage. We're moving month to month, sometimes week to week.

Sux to watch a government with NOBODY the least bit interested in getting the hell out of our way and letting us prosper as a country. Instead we get drivel that has been proven repeatedly throughout the world NOT to work! One of my jobs is a small business i used to work for full time, now part-time. We produce unnecessary gift items(candles) and things are almost completely stationary regarding sales compared to 2 years ago, even compared to last year. And we are/were one of the largest candle producers in the country, so no small bones here.

So....i feel your pain...at least a little bit.

Good luck Dsade.

I guess there's always "hope". :rolleyes:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
For those with the whole puffiness going on an ice mask is really worth picking up. Bought one for 15 bucks from cvs and every morning I wear it for 15 minutes and it really takes away from overall facial puffiness and eye circles. Just don't let any one see you wearing one.