Russel The Mussel

  1. Russel The Mussel


    I just finished reading the book wit my daughter (7) and she really enjoyed it. She asked when the next book in the series would be out : )

    I told her I would ask the guy who wrote it which she thought was cool. Might need an autographed copy for her


  2. LOL That we can do for her! It is in the works now.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I just finished reading the book wit my daughter (7) and she really enjoyed it. She asked when the next book in the series would be out : )

    I told her I would ask the guy who wrote it which she thought was cool. Might need an autographed copy for her
    I just raided my Irwin's Fort funding to do ThermoGum.

    If you would like to contact me directly, though, I can send you an electronic advance copy.

    I would be more than happy to send out a few autographed copies, as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Sent you a PM on this

    Thanks again for your time!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Sent you a PM on this

    Thanks again for your time!
    Got it, just been kinda slammed today. I'll reply in a bit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Got it, just been kinda slammed today. I'll reply in a bit.
    Ok thanks no rush, I know you get 1000 of PMs a day so just letting you know I sent it

    Thanks again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Russel the Mussel enroute to Nutra
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Log in
Log in